Anyone else make there own porn?

hey steady hey steady
We regularly film ourselves and then use this material for masturbation later on...are we alone?
03/21/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kate D Kate D
Quote:
Originally posted by hey steady
We regularly film ourselves and then use this material for masturbation later on...are we alone?
Nope, not alone in that. Many solo videos here and some of full intercourse.

Just mailed out a DVD to a "new friend" from online. Wouldn't mind finding new friends to show off to, and see them having their fun also.
03/23/2012
hey steady hey steady
Quote:
Originally posted by Kate D
Nope, not alone in that. Many solo videos here and some of full intercourse.

Just mailed out a DVD to a "new friend" from online. Wouldn't mind finding new friends to show off to, and see them having their fun also.
Ace! Love your thinking x
03/24/2012
prettynpink prettynpink
Quote:
Originally posted by hey steady
We regularly film ourselves and then use this material for masturbation later on...are we alone?
tried it a few times, its kinda fun
03/29/2012
hey steady hey steady
Quote:
Originally posted by prettynpink
tried it a few times, its kinda fun
Only kinda...guess it's not everyone's cuppa tea x
03/31/2012
YouAreMyFetish YouAreMyFetish
This is something I recently brought up. Mostly just to say I've done it and have some of our own DVDs lying around, but I think it could be fun to watch later.
04/04/2012
bayosgirl bayosgirl
I've thought it would be fun, but I'm also not sure I want to see my own naked body.. Yep I have self esteem issues.
04/05/2012
pinkzombie pinkzombie
Quote:
Originally posted by hey steady
We regularly film ourselves and then use this material for masturbation later on...are we alone?
We have several times;
04/05/2012
hey steady hey steady
Quote:
Originally posted by YouAreMyFetish
This is something I recently brought up. Mostly just to say I've done it and have some of our own DVDs lying around, but I think it could be fun to watch later.
Have to say revisiting a few months after is also good fun...enjoy! x x x
04/05/2012
hey steady hey steady
Quote:
Originally posted by bayosgirl
I've thought it would be fun, but I'm also not sure I want to see my own naked body.. Yep I have self esteem issues.
Might be a good way of challenging your self perception...seeing yourself from a different angle as it were x x x
04/05/2012
Kate D Kate D
We make new ones every once in a while, but my favorite ones are the ones I made by myself. Nothing like setting up the video camera and just enjoying yourself, deciding what to keep on and what to take off. Sadly some expect home made (true amateur) videos to look like the stuff that professionals make.

The person I sent my DVD to told me that it was good, but complained I wasn't naked the entire time. Nothing like letting someone see you in your most private moments and they complain.
04/17/2012
hey steady hey steady
Quote:
Originally posted by Kate D
We make new ones every once in a while, but my favorite ones are the ones I made by myself. Nothing like setting up the video camera and just enjoying yourself, deciding what to keep on and what to take off. Sadly some expect home made (true ... More
LOL! oh well better luck next time x
07/26/2012
BrittaniMaree BrittaniMaree
I have made a video of myself playing with toys for my husband
02/05/2013
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 7