Avatar & Alice in Wonderland- anime porn parodies.

Gary Gary
Adult Source Media announced that is going to be making anime parodies of Avatar & Alice in Wonderland.
03/30/2010
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gary Gary
I still haven't seen either of these two movies... are they any good?
03/30/2010
Juliettia Juliettia
I'll have to find a torrent of the Alice in Wonderland one. I've loved the concept of it since I was a kid which is still here as an adult.
03/31/2010
LikeSunshineDust LikeSunshineDust
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
I still haven't seen either of these two movies... are they any good?
I thought Avatar was really good. I got so wrapped up in the visual stimulation though, that I totally didn't realize until later that it has the EXACT same plot as Disney's Pocahontas.

I like Alice too. They definitely don't still to the real story, but it's still good. I like where they took it, but I've heard a lot of people don't.
03/31/2010
Andromeda Andromeda
Not a huge fan of either. And yes, Avatar is Pocahontas with blue people. (For anyone who hasn't seen this yet: Avatar Plot Fail).

Though, without that level of CGI, it'll be funny to see how they do the parody.
03/31/2010
Gary Gary
Quote:
Originally posted by Andromeda
Not a huge fan of either. And yes, Avatar is Pocahontas with blue people. (For anyone who hasn't seen this yet: Avatar Plot Fail).

Though, without that level of CGI, it'll be funny to see how they do the parody. ... More
That makes this movie sound more appealing
03/31/2010
Lavendar Menace Lavendar Menace
I would LOVE a porn parody of Avatar!
06/24/2010
zeebot zeebot
There's a 70s Alice in Wonderland porn, it's pretty great: link
02/19/2011
Mnemosyne Mnemosyne
Would love to see an Alice in Wonderland one. Also that 70s one looks interesting. ^
03/04/2011
phunkyphreak phunkyphreak
I love anything Alice in Wonderland- I may have to check this out-
03/07/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
Quote:
Originally posted by phunkyphreak
I love anything Alice in Wonderland- I may have to check this out-
Not a parody, but if you want a dark porn adaptation of the Alice motifs you might want to check out Malice in LaLa land, starting Sasha Grey. link
03/08/2011
NaturalWoman NaturalWoman
OOOooo Alice in Wonderland I would be into that!
03/08/2011
Daniel & Brittany Daniel & Brittany
Quote:
Originally posted by zeebot
There's a 70s Alice in Wonderland porn, it's pretty great: link
ZilliahBeep we want to thank you alot lol, we read this post and found a torrent for the 70s alice in wonderland, Its fucking hilarious and definetly a good watch, we more than enjoyed it!
03/29/2011
Kina Kina
Quote:
Originally posted by NaturalWoman
OOOooo Alice in Wonderland I would be into that!
Agreed! I'm looking forward to watching it!
05/05/2011
G.L. Morrison G.L. Morrison
Avatar was terrible! I was so looking forward to it but they took out the most sensuous part of the original movie. There was no psychic melding, no tails at all! Just blue people rubbing/sweating each other's blue make-up off.
06/18/2011
LilLostLenore LilLostLenore
Quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Adult Source Media announced that is going to be making anime parodies of Avatar & Alice in Wonderland.
they have an alice in wonderland xxxparody anime, called miyuki chan in wonderland
10/06/2011
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 14