Porn for heterosexual women who love to see men

sexfairy sexfairy
I've had a pretty hard time finding porn or erotica videos that turn me on. I found out that a lot of porn out there is actually showing mostly the women, the women's sex, ass or face, etc. I don't want to see the woman, I want to see the man. To me, watching a woman give a blow job isn't nearly as fun as watching a man squirm and moan while she does it. I like to see the men moving, his ass as he thrusts, his facial expression and moaning as he comes. Any suggestions? Anyone would have any idea about something I might like? Thanks!
07/18/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
solitudinarian solitudinarian
I watch a lot of gay porn for this reason.
07/19/2012
sexfairy sexfairy
Quote:
Originally posted by solitudinarian
I watch a lot of gay porn for this reason.
Yes, I did as well! Though I don't relate as much when the action going on is with other men. It's just not the same. I really wish there would be something good for us hetero women out there!
07/21/2012
J. Nguyen J. Nguyen
I think the best you can ask for is the Romance series by New Sensations. The guys are more attractive than what guys normally populate porn.
08/23/2012
Rin (aka Nire) Rin (aka Nire)
Quote:
Originally posted by solitudinarian
I watch a lot of gay porn for this reason.
Ditto. Gay porn is often the route to go when one wants to see how the gents are doing - lovely stuff. I've yet to come across straight porn wherein the camera focuses more on the man than on the woman.
08/23/2012
sexfairy sexfairy
Quote:
Originally posted by J. Nguyen
I think the best you can ask for is the Romance series by New Sensations. The guys are more attractive than what guys normally populate porn.
I'll check it out, thanks!
08/25/2012
sexfairy sexfairy
Quote:
Originally posted by Rin (aka Nire)
Ditto. Gay porn is often the route to go when one wants to see how the gents are doing - lovely stuff. I've yet to come across straight porn wherein the camera focuses more on the man than on the woman.
Yes... pretty tricky it seems...
08/25/2012
Cat E. Cat E.
Quote:
Originally posted by solitudinarian
I watch a lot of gay porn for this reason.
I too watch a lot of gay porn. Love it!
09/04/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5