Porn movies in a romantic way?

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Porn movies in a romantic way?

symbiasin symbiasin
Are there any porn movies geared toward the romantic horny soul?

I'd like to see if anyone has seen any or are they all just porn 'starlets' with their fuck faces doing the usual. You know the type of movie.If you've seen one you've seen them all.

If there are any actual porn DVDs out there that actually have a plot and are somewhat dressed (to begin with), I'd really like to know about it.

(Btw, in the end we are talking complete nakedness, in bed, or wherever showing body parts and actions)
02/16/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
Are there any porn movies geared toward the romantic horny soul?

I'd like to see if anyone has seen any or are they all just porn 'starlets' with their fuck faces doing the usual. You know the type of movie.If you've seen ...
Hmmmn, I'm not sure if this will appeal to you, but, you might want to try the Wicked Passions line of movies. This product line is supposed to be more Couples friendly. The Pure Passion Website has vignettes of couples that start out usually wearing clothing, not much though. Usually they are wearing work out clothing or a blouse with the bra exposed/peeking out and a skirt, something like that and by the end they are going at it. They are shot in higher end homes and more upscale places. This is a step up from the "All Sex" movies, but, not a big step up.

Let's see, Stormy Daniels (Wicked Pictures) usually does a decent job, as far as mainstream porn is involved, of telling a story (has a plot and actual dialog). She does use a lot of people from the industry though, so if you want to see more average bodies going at it, this isn't it. This might be closer to what you are looking for.

Let me know if this helps. I have a few other suggestions, but, I think Wicked might be a good starting point if you want a story to go along with your sex.
02/16/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Hmmmn, I'm not sure if this will appeal to you, but, you might want to try the Wicked Passions line of movies. This product line is supposed to be more Couples friendly. The Pure Passion Website has vignettes of couples that start out usually ...
Sounds good. Inq. As long as they can say more than 'YES, YES, F... ME, HARDER'. etc. (how original)

Where would I find those Wicked Passions? It seems like a good place to start.

Thanks for answering this, btw....I wondered what happened to it.
02/16/2015
Rossie Rossie
I left a link on your page — you'll be able to find all types of porn movies from several production companies including Wicked.
02/16/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Rossie
I left a link on your page — you'll be able to find all types of porn movies from several production companies including Wicked.
On the main profile page? And thanks.
02/16/2015
BusyMe BusyMe
I thought that said duck faces I was like.. hmmm yah. If you think porn is bad you should see Hentai on pornhub that crap can get nasty. Also I like mild story big romance also thanks for the post.
02/17/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by BusyMe
I thought that said duck faces I was like.. hmmm yah. If you think porn is bad you should see Hentai on pornhub that crap can get nasty. Also I like mild story big romance also thanks for the post.
Duck Faces!
02/17/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Thanks for this post I like a little more substance than just straight up F'ing. I want a chance to get aroused. I don't want to have to play catch up to an already 'fluffed' couple. Hello...girl over here needs fluffing too lol.
02/18/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Thanks for this post I like a little more substance than just straight up F'ing. I want a chance to get aroused. I don't want to have to play catch up to an already 'fluffed' couple. Hello...girl over here needs fluffing too lol.
lol....I agree....like watching the end of a movie.....guess the plot. Except in this case there is none.
02/18/2015
Rossie Rossie
I agree with you ladies, porn with a movie plot is so much nicer to watch. The porn that show straight-up sex scenes are so unappealing and bore me out within minutes.
02/18/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Speaking of porn that is more geared towards women, does any one have any good suggestions of this type of entertainment. I'd be interested in taking a look (no pun intended) at something that is either female directed, written, owned, marketed or controlled to or for women for a comparison to the usual stuff that is catered towards men.
02/19/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
DITTO to Inq's post!!!! Have you seen my "Show me, Tell me...." headliner ??? Yeah, I would like to take a look as well. Total pun intended
02/19/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Speaking of porn that is more geared towards women, does any one have any good suggestions of this type of entertainment. I'd be interested in taking a look (no pun intended) at something that is either female directed, written, owned, marketed ...
you can say 'I'm watching for a project I'm doing.'
02/19/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
What drives me wild is hen a couple are obviously doing sexual things to one another. but they never show below the waist.

I WANT to see!!!!
02/19/2015
Total posts: 14
Unique posters: 5