Sex while watching porn...

CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
I have ran into so many men that have to watch porn when having sex, why do they find it a must to watch porn when having sex? is it that they don't find their partner attractive or is it just watching sex gets them going more?
06/13/2012
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • Better Price Sale - Save 20%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by CRAZYSEXYONE
I have ran into so many men that have to watch porn when having sex, why do they find it a must to watch porn when having sex? is it that they don't find their partner attractive or is it just watching sex gets them going more?
I think some men are just used to it: they watch it when they're alone, or they've watched it when having sex with previous partners. If you are uncomfortable, tell your partner that you would prefer he not watch it when you are being intimate together.
06/13/2012
Geogeo Geogeo
Likely, they are very visual but I think the person should come first and it should be agreed to by both partners.
06/13/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
I think some men are just used to it: they watch it when they're alone, or they've watched it when having sex with previous partners. If you are uncomfortable, tell your partner that you would prefer he not watch it when you are being ... More
Yeah, I have made a few comments, it has slowed down some. I just hate it since they are like twigs and look really sexy, not like me...lol
06/14/2012
CRAZYSEXYONE CRAZYSEXYONE
Quote:
Originally posted by Geogeo
Likely, they are very visual but I think the person should come first and it should be agreed to by both partners.
yeah I think he is very visual... but when is enough enough?
06/14/2012
Sinfully Sinfully
I would be offended if I had a partner/boyfriend that required porn every time we had sex. Honestly I would find a new man, but that is just me. I have nothing against porn, but if he can't sleep with you without it that's insulting.
06/14/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Quote:
Originally posted by CRAZYSEXYONE
Yeah, I have made a few comments, it has slowed down some. I just hate it since they are like twigs and look really sexy, not like me...lol
"they are like twigs and look really sexy"

In my book, twigs are not really sexy. However, the point is that you don't want him watching it when you have sex, and if he can't do that then I agree with Sinfully, find a new man.
06/14/2012
married with children married with children
my wife and I will watch a porn every now and then while having sex, but only like 6 times a year or so. It is just something different to do. I dont need the porn to get going with my wife, I find her sexy enough without the help.
06/17/2012
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 5