Threesome, FMF

Happy Kupple Happy Kupple
What would be the best method to select a man to join us in a threesome? Via website, swinger sites/magazines, a friend, etc.? Any other specific advice?
09/25/2013
  • Save 60% on 3 item set
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Save 60% on 3 item set for him

    • Crystal Pussy
    • Beginner silicone p-spot massager
    • Eden vibrating ring
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for her

    • Compact Mini G
    • Single Kegel Ball
    • Waterproof nubby rabbit
    Save 60% when buying in a set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 3pm ET Terms

  • Save 60% on 3 item set for couples

    • Passionate wrists cuffs
    • Luxury fetish passionate eye mask
    • Eden 20 function remote bullet
    Save 60% on this 3 item set

    Expires on Aug, 29 at 8pm ET Terms

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
dv8 dv8
Reality show competition?
09/26/2013
Happy Kupple Happy Kupple
Quote:
Originally posted by dv8
Reality show competition?
Lol
09/26/2013
Ansley Ansley
Probably your best bet would be with a website. There are swinger sites specifically designed for this kind of thing. Just make sure you get valid STD tests or have a lot of condoms around.
09/26/2013
Happy Kupple Happy Kupple
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Probably your best bet would be with a website. There are swinger sites specifically designed for this kind of thing. Just make sure you get valid STD tests or have a lot of condoms around.
Condoms, for sure. My friend says fake STD papers are easily acquired over the internet.
09/26/2013
cmm cmm
Quote:
Originally posted by Happy Kupple
Condoms, for sure. My friend says fake STD papers are easily acquired over the internet.
If they're really serious about it they could always get the person tested. I've seen panels as cheap as $120 from LabCorp.
09/27/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by cmm
If they're really serious about it they could always get the person tested. I've seen panels as cheap as $120 from LabCorp.
It takes more than one test to make sure someone is in the clear, though. Or at least, that's how I would go about it. They'd have to be celibate for the periods between testing...I'm super paranoid about that stuff.
09/27/2013
Happy Kupple Happy Kupple
I am paranoid to, and I am thinking condoms REGARDLESS of our choice.
09/27/2013
Happy Kupple Happy Kupple
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
It takes more than one test to make sure someone is in the clear, though. Or at least, that's how I would go about it. They'd have to be celibate for the periods between testing...I'm super paranoid about that stuff.
And I can't imagine a man willing to participate in a threesome with a married couple too eager to remain celibate between testing, ya think? Lol
09/27/2013
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Happy Kupple
And I can't imagine a man willing to participate in a threesome with a married couple too eager to remain celibate between testing, ya think? Lol
LOL Exactly!!
09/27/2013
pirata pirata
Quote:
Originally posted by Happy Kupple
What would be the best method to select a man to join us in a threesome? Via website, swinger sites/magazines, a friend, etc.? Any other specific advice?
Okay, I'm confused. Did you mean MMF? Or am I misreading?
09/27/2013
Happy Kupple Happy Kupple
Quote:
Originally posted by pirata
Okay, I'm confused. Did you mean MMF? Or am I misreading?
Sorry, yes. MFM
09/27/2013
Kdlips Kdlips
not for me
09/30/2013
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 6