Dungeons & Clubs

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Dungeons & Clubs

Vnessa Vnessa
If you've ever been to one, what was it really like? Are they wide open spaces with multiple scenes just randomly happening. Different rooms for your own likes and pleasure? Are there different scales and levels of class to them? Can one go just to observe the scenes?

Also curious, if you haven't been, is it something you would consider?

And, most importantly, how can you find one (particularly in Las Vegas) and get in??
03/13/2015
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Have you taken a look at this? This might better answer some of your questions. If you are going to be in Las Vegas in the near future, you might be able to pop into Lady C's Leather and discretely inquire where the fun is happening.

Don't forget to come back and share! I want to know all about the etiquette.
03/14/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
Have you taken a look at this? This might better answer some of your questions. If you are going to be in Las Vegas in the near future, you might be able to pop into Lady C's Leather and discretely inquire where the fun is ...
No, hadn't been to this site! I have it and Lady C's bookmarked I will be out there in September for a birthday so I have time for planning .

I will bring back all the naughty details!!!! So, the more info I can get, the better time I will have and the more stories I will be able to share ; ) Oh yeah, get it get it lol
03/15/2015
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
If you've ever been to one, what was it really like? Are they wide open spaces with multiple scenes just randomly happening. Different rooms for your own likes and pleasure? Are there different scales and levels of class to them? Can one go just ...
Every dungeon is different. I've been to four in different parts of the country.

Some are laid out with different rooms with stations for playing, and others are very sprawling with only two rooms. For example, I went to Galleria Domain in Chicago and they had many small rooms, holding only about five or less stations per room. But at The Woodshed in Orlando, there are two large rooms with about eight stations per room. The other dungeons were at conventions and they were generally in large conference rooms with about ten stations or so depending on the size of the room.

They are rarely separated into rooms for "likes/pleasures," but they may be separated into different types of play. For example, "messy rooms" are reserved for play that is messy or includes transfer of fluid, like bloodplay or play that involves squirting. There may also be a whip room with higher ceilings for the purpose of whip throwing.

Like I said, every dungeon is different. Some are classier and some are more, well, sleazy. It is just the nature of the beast. I find some places sleazy and others may disagree with me. Going and observing is generally alright - very few people mind, and there are usually seating areas for customers to do so.

To find a dungeon or play party or some kind of event, go on Fetlife and make an account and search in your area. It is the best way to get the better, less sleazy events. Most events posted there are pretty reputable due to the nature of the website.
04/01/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Every dungeon is different. I've been to four in different parts of the country.

Some are laid out with different rooms with stations for playing, and others are very sprawling with only two rooms. For example, I went to Galleria Domain in ...
Fascinating!

I created an account a while back. Its a bit different navigating/posting. I will see what I can find .

I found a Dungeon in Vegas to try. They allow use of toys and the like but no sex. Not sure if this is a common stipulation across the board? Its not a deal breaker for me either way. Just thought it was interesting. My something new learned for the day
04/02/2015
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Fascinating!

I created an account a while back. Its a bit different navigating/posting. I will see what I can find .

I found a Dungeon in Vegas to try. They allow use of toys and the like but no sex. Not sure if this is a common ...
This is relatively common, but not the rule. I know of quite a few dungeons that allow sexual contact. Most allow manual stimulation but not oral or genital/genital contact.

Did you end up going?
04/24/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
This is relatively common, but not the rule. I know of quite a few dungeons that allow sexual contact. Most allow manual stimulation but not oral or genital/genital contact.

Did you end up going?
September is the grand event . I'm SO excited I could pee my pants lol. We don't live anywhere near Vegas so we're making a birthday celebration out of it for me. I want lots of fun kinky stuff to do out there
04/24/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
I have a niece that lives near Las Vegas. She most likely doesn't participate but may no which not to go to. (thinking it through)
04/24/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
September is the grand event . I'm SO excited I could pee my pants lol. We don't live anywhere near Vegas so we're making a birthday celebration out of it for me. I want lots of fun kinky stuff to do out there
V, just happened to see a commercial the other night on tv. I took the time to find the site for you. link
04/24/2015
symbiasin symbiasin
lolol. oh!
04/24/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by OH&W, Lovebears
V, just happened to see a commercial the other night on tv. I took the time to find the site for you. link
Now....you get the OMG LOL. SO not what I was expecting lol. This is not going to go well with the jersey nit stud dress I have planned.
04/24/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by symbiasin
I have a niece that lives near Las Vegas. She most likely doesn't participate but may no which not to go to. (thinking it through)
That would be great!
04/24/2015
OH&W, Lovebears OH&W, Lovebears
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
Now....you get the OMG LOL. SO not what I was expecting lol. This is not going to go well with the jersey nit stud dress I have planned.
However they are for active wear..

Didn't you say.... in your pants ?
04/24/2015
Inquisitor Inquisitor
Quote:
Originally posted by Vnessa
September is the grand event . I'm SO excited I could pee my pants lol. We don't live anywhere near Vegas so we're making a birthday celebration out of it for me. I want lots of fun kinky stuff to do out there
You know Nessa, some people are into that...
04/24/2015
Vnessa Vnessa
Quote:
Originally posted by Inquisitor
You know Nessa, some people are into that...
Touche! Lol I do believe I will leave the golden showers to them Hard limit
04/24/2015
Total posts: 15
Unique posters: 5