Favorite music for your BDSM play sessions?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Favorite music for your BDSM play sessions?

Miss T Miss T
What is everyone's favorite music is that sets the mood for their BDSM play time.
01/27/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
I am thrilled to see this post today. I am compiling a playlist for my Valentine's Day "celebration" and need some ideas too.

I love My Darkest Days, "Move your Body" and "Fucked up Situation". I like a raw hard rock sound with lots of heavy guitar mostly and I like it to be very suggestive.
01/27/2011
Miss T Miss T
Glad that you like it I was amazed that I didn't see anything about this in the discussions. We have a Pandora account and always end up playing our Goth Industrial EBM station although we usually mix it up with Trance & others too. Check out KMFDM & Lords of Acid. Huge fan of them both!
01/27/2011
VieuxCarre VieuxCarre
I always like Epica and other metal bands. The harder the music, the better.

I also like softer music for more sensual sessions like Lorena McKenna (or whatever her name is) and Celtic Woman.

It just varies
01/27/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss T
Glad that you like it I was amazed that I didn't see anything about this in the discussions. We have a Pandora account and always end up playing our Goth Industrial EBM station although we usually mix it up with Trance & others too. Check out ...
I love KMFDM's "Anarchy" and "the Most Wonderful Girl" by Lord's of Acid is one of my favorites, ever since the movie Sliver!
01/27/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by VieuxCarre
I always like Epica and other metal bands. The harder the music, the better.

I also like softer music for more sensual sessions like Lorena McKenna (or whatever her name is) and Celtic Woman.

It just varies
Epica is awesome too!
01/27/2011
Gallowraven Gallowraven
I absolutely love the harsh sounds, dark themes and deep voices of German euro-rock bands like Oomph! and Rammstein.
01/27/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by Gallowraven
I absolutely love the harsh sounds, dark themes and deep voices of German euro-rock bands like Oomph! and Rammstein.
I really like Oomph's "Ready or Not I'm Coming" too. Thanks you guys! There are so many I forgot about. I am creating my playlist on iTunes now!
01/27/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Redboxbaby
I love KMFDM's "Anarchy" and "the Most Wonderful Girl" by Lord's of Acid is one of my favorites, ever since the movie Sliver!
FUCK YES! Those and Combichrist!
01/27/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
FUCK YES! Those and Combichrist!
AHHH YES! FuckMachine by Combichrist is great! I need that one too!

My husband is in for a surprising evening!
01/27/2011
Mr.Skillfu Mr.Skillfu
I like the crow sound track,for it's dark sound and sugestive ness in the lyrics....pretty much anything that i find seductive and visual
01/27/2011
Redboxbaby Redboxbaby
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Skillfu
I like the crow sound track,for it's dark sound and sugestive ness in the lyrics....pretty much anything that i find seductive and visual
Ooo. I had totally forgotten about that. I have that CD in the entertainment center! Thank you!
01/28/2011
hjtee hjtee
I like any rave music, and oddly enough, rap, which is not something I enjoy any other time.
I also have a very soft spot for Marilyn Manson, especially during play time.
03/25/2011
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 7