New Dom/sub relationship

AAE1990 AAE1990
AAE1990
Related to: 
I've recently been in contact with a guy I used to sleep with last year. We've been doing a lot of talking lately and he brought up me being his sub. I am pretty open to the idea and we're getting on Thursday to talk for about it. My cousin suggested that I set up call times with her so if I don't check in she can know something went wrong. I've never had an issue with the guy in the past but she reminded me that we've never been in a Dom/sub setting before. I'm sort of wondering what safety/boundaries I should put in place before we get into this whole thing.
03/04/2013
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Thumper Logic Thumper Logic
Negotiating hard and soft limits is a good idea, even if you trust someone. Having a safe word or signal (in case you can't talk) is also a good idea. Communication is also a must- if you feel uncomfortable, your Dom needs to know. Safe calls only work if you remember them, and negotiate breaks in play before you start playing, so keep that in mind.
03/05/2013
His scarlett His scarlett
Quote:
Originally posted by AAE1990
I've recently been in contact with a guy I used to sleep with last year. We've been doing a lot of talking lately and he brought up me being his sub. I am pretty open to the idea and we're getting on Thursday to talk for about it. My ... More
The safe call is a good idea, just as a precaution. Also, make sure to talk about all your limits, hard and soft and to get to know his too. A safe word for play is something you really could think about, and also a gesture, such as holding a ball and if you drop it stop or some other signal for times you might not be able to speak.

Have fun!
03/05/2013
AAE1990 AAE1990
Quote:
Originally posted by Thumper Logic
Negotiating hard and soft limits is a good idea, even if you trust someone. Having a safe word or signal (in case you can't talk) is also a good idea. Communication is also a must- if you feel uncomfortable, your Dom needs to know. Safe calls ... More
That is GREAT advice! Thank you for reading and replying!
03/05/2013
AAE1990 AAE1990
Quote:
Originally posted by His scarlett
The safe call is a good idea, just as a precaution. Also, make sure to talk about all your limits, hard and soft and to get to know his too. A safe word for play is something you really could think about, and also a gesture, such as holding a ball ... More
That is a really great idea also. I never would have thought of the ball idea. I'll have to remember that one! Thanks for reading!
03/05/2013
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3