Ways to tease someone who is tied up?

Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
I was wondering what you like to do to a partner who is tied up. We have wrist restraints, cock rings, vibes, nipple rings and clamps, and a few anal toys. I'm cool with him using anything we have on me, but he doesn't want me to do anything with his nipples or ass.
Feb 20, 11:14 am
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
edeneve edeneve
good ol' whip cream does it every time.
Feb 20, 8:25 pm
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by edeneve
good ol' whip cream does it every time.
Something to keep in mind. Any other ideas?
Feb 20, 9:56 pm
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
I was wondering what you like to do to a partner who is tied up. We have wrist restraints, cock rings, vibes, nipple rings and clamps, and a few anal toys. I'm cool with him using anything we have on me, but he doesn't want me to do ... More
This is pretty basic. I would use a cock ring after sucking him up, fondle and tickle his balls, lick them and put one in my mouth. Then tease his head with my tongue over and over and not put it in my mouth til he begs me to.

When I finally give him dt,I'll pump the heck out of his butt with a toy. Next I will grasped his balls gently and warm him not to cum. Then I'll sit on him. Next I will turn him over and give him some light spanking.If he complains about the spanking I will very gently tap his balls. That always puts him in submission. By now he is putty in my hands !

By now obviously it will be his turn. He will beg me allow him to tie me up, but I will not let him. I'll allow him to give me oral and then put his cock inside me.

All men are butt shy or scared of it. Once mine discovered the pleasure and increase in size, he always wants it.

After a session like this I'll get him to take me to dinner anywhere I want.
Feb 21, 12:25 pm
Kitt Katt Kitt Katt
"he doesn't want...anything with his nipples or ass" That limits your options a bit.

Temp play using ice cubes or toys?
Is he ticklish? Feathers, soft fabrics or even beaded chain can be used to tease and excite the skin...especially if he is properly blindfolded.


....and I agree with the above post. Most men are "butt shy". My husband loves it.
Feb 21, 12:40 pm
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Kitt Katt
"he doesn't want...anything with his nipples or ass" That limits your options a bit.

Temp play using ice cubes or toys?
Is he ticklish? Feathers, soft fabrics or even beaded chain can be used to tease and excite the ... More
Yeah it does. I'd love to play with his nipples, for some reason I find it a turn on, but I'm usually lucky if I get to brush against them once or twice while we're doing things. Thanks for the input!
Feb 23, 2:06 am
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
This is pretty basic. I would use a cock ring after sucking him up, fondle and tickle his balls, lick them and put one in my mouth. Then tease his head with my tongue over and over and not put it in my mouth til he begs me to.

When I finally ... More
What's the point in using a cock ring during oral? Just wondering as so far we've primarily used cock rings to change the sensation during sex, primarily the vibrating kind.
Feb 23, 2:07 am
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
What's the point in using a cock ring during oral? Just wondering as so far we've primarily used cock rings to change the sensation during sex, primarily the vibrating kind.
For some reason he gets harder. Also don't want him to relax at all. We use the firm plastic ones for this.
Feb 23, 6:18 pm
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
For some reason he gets harder. Also don't want him to relax at all. We use the firm plastic ones for this.
Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying.
Feb 26, 12:54 am
Oriental husband and wife Oriental husband and wife
Lvstoplay,

Do you have anything to report back yet ? Meaning, tried any of the suggestions yet ?
Feb 26, 2:01 pm
Lvstoplay Lvstoplay
Quote:
Originally posted by Oriental husband and wife
Lvstoplay,

Do you have anything to report back yet ? Meaning, tried any of the suggestions yet ?
No, we've been too busy to actually plan anything out. Also he's only willing to let me try tying him up when he's relaxed, and his work has had him stressed out the last few weeks. He did tie me up about a week ago, which was awesome, though he could've drawn things out a little more.
Mar 14, 9:56 pm
RomanticGoth RomanticGoth
Try talking to him. See if there is anything he would like to experiment with.
Mar 21, 1:03 am
PadoruLover PadoruLover
I like it when I'm blindfolded and her traces me everywhere with a feather if that helps.
Mar 21, 11:12 am
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
I was wondering what you like to do to a partner who is tied up. We have wrist restraints, cock rings, vibes, nipple rings and clamps, and a few anal toys. I'm cool with him using anything we have on me, but he doesn't want me to do ... More
I actually just tied my girl up and played with her recently. I tied her leg in a futomomo and tied her wrists together. I smacked around her breasts, her bottom, all while she had a vibrator pulsing inside of her.

If he doesn't want you playing with his nipples or behind, you could always tease him with your own body. I'm not sure whether you're a woman or a man, however, but forced penetration is fun and can be a tease to some people.
May 22, 2:46 pm
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticGoth
Try talking to him. See if there is anything he would like to experiment with.
Agreed.
May 22, 2:46 pm
penumbra penumbra
Quote:
Originally posted by Lvstoplay
I was wondering what you like to do to a partner who is tied up. We have wrist restraints, cock rings, vibes, nipple rings and clamps, and a few anal toys. I'm cool with him using anything we have on me, but he doesn't want me to do ... More
oils - cinnamon, clove, licorice
sweeping of flogging with my hair
using various kitchen/bathroom implements all over for sensation
May 23, 11:11 pm
dv8 dv8
Other ways to tease: start going through your partner's text messages and browser history. Threaten to reformat a hard drive without backing up the files first.
May 23, 11:22 pm
Total posts: 17
Unique posters: 9