Harness for a guy to wear.

ghent529 ghent529
Vac-u-lock male set
Related to: 
My SO and I are looking to try out somthing like this. but IDK does anyone have a suggestions comments? thanks
08/16/2012
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • Eye of Love Pheromone Kit - Save 25%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
snowyslut snowyslut
Quote:
Originally posted by ghent529
My SO and I are looking to try out somthing like this. but IDK does anyone have a suggestions comments? thanks
I don't really have experience with harnesses like that, but I have heard that sewing an o ring into boxer briefs works great for a guy on a budget.
08/18/2012
PassionCpl PassionCpl
Our first harness was a Vac-U-Lock one (an Ultra Harness with the extra hole for a guy). We found that the hole was positioned wrong for trying DP and really just gave a place for hubby's cock to stick out from while he was using the dildo on me. We never had any success with it at, and the included butt plug was HUGE and never got any use at all. To be honest, we've had much better results with RodeoHs and wound up buying two pairs, one for me to use on him and one for him to use on me. We've recently bought a Spare Parts Joque harness and while that's not the male one, we'll probably try it out that way at some point just to see if it works or not.
08/19/2012
ScottA ScottA
If you have a harness you can see if he can wear it. Many of the "more open" two-strap styles can be worn above the man's penis.
08/20/2012
ghent529 ghent529
Quote:
Originally posted by snowyslut
I don't really have experience with harnesses like that, but I have heard that sewing an o ring into boxer briefs works great for a guy on a budget.
Well My girl can't sew so idk if that will work for us thanks for the idea tho.
08/28/2012
ghent529 ghent529
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
If you have a harness you can see if he can wear it. Many of the "more open" two-strap styles can be worn above the man's penis.
We don't have a harness at all. So I should buy a harness that she can wear but really I'd wear it? Wouldn't that hurt the boys?
08/28/2012
ghent529 ghent529
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionCpl
Our first harness was a Vac-U-Lock one (an Ultra Harness with the extra hole for a guy). We found that the hole was positioned wrong for trying DP and really just gave a place for hubby's cock to stick out from while he was using the dildo on me. ... More
Thanks for the info that's what I was afraid of. lol
08/28/2012
Porygorish Porygorish
This looks like lots of fun :3
09/15/2012
hannahlsperru hannahlsperru
Quote:
Originally posted by ghent529
My SO and I are looking to try out somthing like this. but IDK does anyone have a suggestions comments? thanks
This product is kind of pricey but if you are looking for any toy that goes in analy than make sure that it has a high rate for safety material!
02/12/2013
hannahlsperru hannahlsperru
Quote:
Originally posted by PassionCpl
Our first harness was a Vac-U-Lock one (an Ultra Harness with the extra hole for a guy). We found that the hole was positioned wrong for trying DP and really just gave a place for hubby's cock to stick out from while he was using the dildo on me. ... More
I had the same problem!
02/12/2013
hannahlsperru hannahlsperru
Quote:
Originally posted by Porygorish
This looks like lots of fun :3
I agree! And it was!
02/12/2013
hannahlsperru hannahlsperru
Quote:
Originally posted by snowyslut
I don't really have experience with harnesses like that, but I have heard that sewing an o ring into boxer briefs works great for a guy on a budget.
This idea is Great and it also doesn't look as intimidating as a huge harness made out of pleather haha !
02/12/2013
Alex Time Alex Time
I really like the way the deuce looks. Very hot and apparently great for ed and dp! I am looking for one to use during my rest periods and on the fiancé in doggy (cause I cum too darn quickly). Dp though, we're working up to that!
06/25/2013
Total posts: 13
Unique posters: 7