Harnesses with bullets: do they work?

spiced spiced
I've seen a number of strap-on harnesses available with pockets for bullet vibes, some with the bullets included. I've always wondered whether they actually feel good to the wearer.

Does anyone with personal experience have an opinion? Are harnesses with bullets a good idea?
03/13/2013
  • Buy 1 Toy for Women and Get 1 FREE
  • Save 50% on massager and attachment kit
  • Save 45% on massager and attachment kit
  • FREE Revibe Recycling Voucher - Limited Time

    • Recycling voucher Re-Vibe

    Expires on Jul, 31 at 10am ET Terms

  • Lingerie Clearance: Save 25%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Gunsmoke Gunsmoke
We don't have a harness with a vibe. We have the RodeoH and it has a pocket inside that you can place a vibe in. It's not perfect - but my wife puts her Mimi vibe in there and it makes the whole pegging experience more enjoyable for her. With some dildos I can actually feel the vibes as well - it's a win-win!
03/14/2013
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by spiced
I've seen a number of strap-on harnesses available with pockets for bullet vibes, some with the bullets included. I've always wondered whether they actually feel good to the wearer.

Does anyone with personal experience have an opinion? ...
Some do but some place the bullet somewhere near the bellybutton which is sort of weird...My Bend Over Intermediate has a bullet sleeve that actually does work for me.
03/14/2013
spiced spiced
Quote:
Originally posted by Gunsmoke
We don't have a harness with a vibe. We have the RodeoH and it has a pocket inside that you can place a vibe in. It's not perfect - but my wife puts her Mimi vibe in there and it makes the whole pegging experience more enjoyable for her. With ...
Thanks! I've heard great things about the MiMi. And the RodeoH.
03/14/2013
spiced spiced
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Some do but some place the bullet somewhere near the bellybutton which is sort of weird...My Bend Over Intermediate has a bullet sleeve that actually does work for me.
Thanks! At least I know it's possible.

I read that the Joque harness (which we have) has a "hidden pocket" for a vibe, but if so, it's REALLY well-hidden. But I think it's only on the most recent version; we bought ours about 3 years ago...
03/14/2013
LoneOokami LoneOokami
My Spareparts harness has a pocket for a vibe and you can feel it but I find thats its to high to really do much
03/17/2013
Msmueller Msmueller
I thought about just putting my bullet inside me to see how that works
03/21/2013
KinkyKatieJames KinkyKatieJames
My harness came with a bullet. I like it, but it isn't enough to make me orgasm.
03/26/2013
Total posts: 8
Unique posters: 6