Has Anyone Tried Either of These? ("Strapless" Strapon Held by Vagina AND Anus)

MeliPixie MeliPixie
I'm looking at sex toys on Ebay (EBAY!) and I ran across these toys. They are "strapless" strapons (like the Feeldoe, ]link | Share], and Nexus lines, which are typically worn vaginally), but with one difference. These also have an attachment at the back that allows the woman wearing it to hold it anally at the same time!

I'm wondering if anyone has tried either of these. I mean, I have trouble holding my Feeldoe without a harness, which is something I wish I could do. These look useful, but at the very least, the realistic one is extremely expensive! I can imagine having both orifices holding the toy would help it stay in place, right? But I want to know whether it works before I spend that much!

Thanks in advance for any conversation or input!

Toy #1:
Fetish Fantasy Strapless Strapon with Anal stimulator


Toy #2:
Vibrating Strapless StraponAnal Stimulator Double Penetration Penis Dildo
Answers (private voting - your screen name will NOT appear in the results):
I have tried the black toy, and it works!
I have tried the black toy, and it's hit or miss.
I have tried the black toy, and it doesn't work.
1  (1%)
I have tried the realistic toy, and it works!
2  (2%)
I have tried the realistic toy, and it's hit or miss.
I have tried the realistic toy, and it doesn't work.
I have not tried either toy.
89  (96%)
I have something else to say about these!
1  (1%)
Total votes: 93
Poll is closed
09/11/2012
  • Save 40% on Vibrators
  • Save 60% on 3 Toy Set
  • Get 3 holiday gifts for just $15
  • Get ready for  holidays. Get 3 toys for $30. Mix and Match!
  • Get 3 amazing toys for $60 only
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MeliPixie MeliPixie
I forgot to mention:

If I get these, they will be used for pegging. That's hetersexual anal sex with the woman as the penetrator and the man as the receiver.



I apologize for the error in the code I typed in the first post, the second link in the first paragraph is a link to the Fun Factory Share strapless strapon dildo.
09/11/2012
Kitka Kitka
I haven't tried either of these but I'm betting it's really going to depend on how these line up with your anatomy. The first black toy has a bigger space between the anal and vaginal insertables than the second realistic looking one. Other than that I have no idea how well they work or if they would be worth it. Let us know if you happen to get one!
09/11/2012
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Quote:
Originally posted by Kitka
I haven't tried either of these but I'm betting it's really going to depend on how these line up with your anatomy. The first black toy has a bigger space between the anal and vaginal insertables than the second realistic looking one. ... More
I had observed the same thing! It made me wonder which would fit me better. I've never used any sort of dual stimulator like that, with the vaginal and anal stimulators. I definitely will let you know!
09/11/2012
Andrey2052 Andrey2052
I have not tried either toy.
09/11/2012
namelesschaos namelesschaos
These seem interesting but they seem like they would be very autonomy dependent.
09/11/2012
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
These seem interesting but they seem like they would be very autonomy dependent.
I agree. Think I should try a dual stimulator to see how my anatomy fits before trying an expensive dildo like this? Hmmm.
09/11/2012
Stinkytofu10 Stinkytofu10
Quote:
Originally posted by MeliPixie
I'm looking at sex toys on Ebay (EBAY!) and I ran across these toys. They are "strapless" strapons (like the Feeldoe, ]link | Share], and Nexus lines, which are typically worn vaginally), but with one difference. These also have an ... More
I have not tried either toy.
09/11/2012
BlooJay BlooJay
Haven't tried either.
09/11/2012
Khanner Khanner
Looks like the pressure on your butt would be pretty hard. Then again, maybe the resistance would stop almost entirely.
09/11/2012
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Quote:
Originally posted by Khanner
Looks like the pressure on your butt would be pretty hard. Then again, maybe the resistance would stop almost entirely.
Well, it doesn't go on your butt, it goes in it.
09/11/2012
Khanner Khanner
Quote:
Originally posted by MeliPixie
Well, it doesn't go on your butt, it goes in it.
I'm just thinking about the pressure it would put on the muscular wall between the vagina and ass. But that might not be an entirely bad thing.
09/11/2012
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Quote:
Originally posted by Khanner
I'm just thinking about the pressure it would put on the muscular wall between the vagina and ass. But that might not be an entirely bad thing.
Oh! My mistake. In my experience, no, not a bad thing at all
09/11/2012
panthercat23 panthercat23
Could be good but can't say since I haven't used either.
09/11/2012
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Quote:
Originally posted by panthercat23
Could be good but can't say since I haven't used either.
Thanks for the input!
09/11/2012
ellieprobable ellieprobable
It seems like it would be luck of the draw on whether it will line up with your anatomy.
09/11/2012
brevado brevado
Wow, this is a great idea!
09/11/2012
Femme Mystique Femme Mystique
Hmm, have never even seen anything like it.
09/11/2012
HB042 HB042
There is no friggin' way that thing is worth $430. No WAY.
09/11/2012
icelandia icelandia
It'd be cool if EF carried these!
09/12/2012
JennSenn JennSenn
I hadn't even heard of these before. You should probably try some cheaper dual stimulaters to see how your anatomy matches up.
09/12/2012
sXeVegan90 sXeVegan90
Haven't tried either of these.
09/12/2012
namelesschaos namelesschaos
I didn't look at the prices til now nad that second when is over $400!? Definitely not worth it at that prices.
09/12/2012
amazon amazon
These sound great!
09/12/2012
ScottA ScottA
We haven't tried them, but I can say that I don't think I'd bother with them. More gimmick than real design to those (non-sculpted pony, little "neck"), and they're almost guaranteed to be jelly.
09/12/2012
MeliPixie MeliPixie
I agree with what people are saying about it not being worth over $400! Was thinking, if that's the one I decide to try, it would certainly be wise of me to look somewhere other than Ebay first XD
09/13/2012
MeliPixie MeliPixie
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottA
We haven't tried them, but I can say that I don't think I'd bother with them. More gimmick than real design to those (non-sculpted pony, little "neck"), and they're almost guaranteed to be jelly.
I don't know about the realistic one, but I contacted the manufacturer about the black one, and it's TPE, or so they say.
09/13/2012
konicaguy konicaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by MeliPixie
I'm looking at sex toys on Ebay (EBAY!) and I ran across these toys. They are "strapless" strapons (like the Feeldoe, ]link | Share], and Nexus lines, which are typically worn vaginally), but with one difference. These also have an ... More
Haven't tried either one...
09/13/2012
GirlOnGirl GirlOnGirl
Haven't tried one of these yet
09/13/2012
LadyRelentless LadyRelentless
Whoa! What a neat thing!

I bet if that fits right it's fantastic!
09/30/2012
Total posts: 62
Unique posters: 48