We-vibe II use with strapon. Anyone?

shepegs shepegs
Just wondering if any ladies have used it along with a strapon? Did it work? Is the We-vibe worth the price? If a lady wants to use a strapon and wants to orgasm without manual stimulation, will it do the job?
12/07/2011
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Antipova Antipova
Can you explain the configuration you're curious about a little more specifically? It's probably really obvious to everyone else, but I'm not quite getting it... is the receiver wearing the we-vibe while being fucked with a strap-on? Or is the giver wearing the we-vibe under a harness? Do you mean a plain old harness like a Jag, or a harness that can take two dildos, like the Annie-O, so the giver would be penetrated as well?

Let me know what configuration you're curious about and I'll give it a test drive for you. I have the We-Vibe 3, but results should be the same.
12/07/2011
shepegs shepegs
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Can you explain the configuration you're curious about a little more specifically? It's probably really obvious to everyone else, but I'm not quite getting it... is the receiver wearing the we-vibe while being fucked with a strap-on? Or ... More
Wearer (female) wearing while using a strapon (jock style) and wearing the We-vibe II, penetrating male anal.
12/07/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by shepegs
Wearer (female) wearing while using a strapon (jock style) and wearing the We-vibe II, penetrating male anal.
At first blush, that would totally work. I will check tonight and let you know for sure---I don't have a jock style harness, but I could try it in a Jaguar or a 4-point (like the commando). Which do you think would be more similar?
12/07/2011
shepegs shepegs
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
At first blush, that would totally work. I will check tonight and let you know for sure---I don't have a jock style harness, but I could try it in a Jaguar or a 4-point (like the commando). Which do you think would be more similar?
It's almost identical to this one:
link
12/07/2011
Tony Sextoy Tony Sextoy
Quote:
Originally posted by shepegs
Just wondering if any ladies have used it along with a strapon? Did it work? Is the We-vibe worth the price? If a lady wants to use a strapon and wants to orgasm without manual stimulation, will it do the job?
If you like, I have the we-vibe 3 at the best price available online $120 with free shipping anywhere in the US.

Either contact me direct @ discountphilly@gmail.c om

or buy it here for $120 - Discounted We-Vibe 3
  •   (1)
    This is unacceptable / Against the Expectations of Conduct
  •   (2)
    Spam
12/12/2011
Total posts: 6
Unique posters: 3