Best bang for your buck starting kit

abbylover abbylover
Dr. Laura Berman mistress kit
Related to: 
what is the best bang for your buck on starting kits?
04/11/2012
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
abbylover abbylover
Quote:
Originally posted by abbylover
what is the best bang for your buck on starting kits?
becouse i just want to know
04/11/2012
Elnoa Elnoa
I find that most of the kits are kind of crappy in multiple ways. If you are concerned about quality, I would buy everything separately.
04/11/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
for us the sex and mischief sets have been amazing. i have not used the kit you asked about. but i just wanted to let you know that for light bed room play the kits i have gotten have been very much worth the $. The few things that i bought that were not the best quality were cheeper kits that we just wanted to try before we invested a larger amount of $ to get higher end things.

I hope this helps a bit.
04/25/2012
Petite Cannibal Petite Cannibal
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
for us the sex and mischief sets have been amazing. i have not used the kit you asked about. but i just wanted to let you know that for light bed room play the kits i have gotten have been very much worth the $. The few things that i bought that were ... More
It helps me.
01/10/2013
Voldemort Voldemort
Quote:
Originally posted by Elnoa
I find that most of the kits are kind of crappy in multiple ways. If you are concerned about quality, I would buy everything separately.
I would agree with you. They look cool and all, but it would be a lot better to buy the items separately.
01/20/2013
Bubaloo Bubaloo
Most "starter" kits are crappy. Better to get individual items.
01/20/2013
Total posts: 7
Unique posters: 6