Equipment that leaves a good welt?

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Equipment that leaves a good welt?

LittleOne LittleOne
I love getting beaten. It's true. But I find that most of the toys that I have, don't leave me lasting marks. I like going to sit down the next day and having a ping of nostalgia of the night before. A good old fashion whip will do it, but I don't have the money to drop on a good quality one... I've been thinking about the Viper Whip from this site... It seems like it could do some damage.

Suggestions? Stories? What makes you twitch with delight?
07/02/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
MaryExy MaryExy
Personally, I haven't tried anything but a hand. I think crops are supposed to be pretty mean...
07/02/2011
Dusk Dusk
I'd love to hear what folks have to say about this! I've never had marks last from one day to the next.
07/02/2011
LittleOne LittleOne
Quote:
Originally posted by MaryExy
Personally, I haven't tried anything but a hand. I think crops are supposed to be pretty mean...
I own a crop and it does nice things, but nothing too serious. Then again I don't think it's been used to it's full potential. Worth a shot though!
07/03/2011
MaryExy MaryExy
Quote:
Originally posted by LittleOne
I own a crop and it does nice things, but nothing too serious. Then again I don't think it's been used to it's full potential. Worth a shot though!
I've seen a pic of a butt that looked like maroon sausage a good week after a cropping. That's all I know. Maybe a crop made of steel or something... It definitely had crop-shaped marks, though.
07/03/2011
Linga Linga
A nice thick wooden spoon does a good job, a good flogger of course, I've even tired the handle.
07/03/2011
LittleOne LittleOne
Quote:
Originally posted by MaryExy
I've seen a pic of a butt that looked like maroon sausage a good week after a cropping. That's all I know. Maybe a crop made of steel or something... It definitely had crop-shaped marks, though.
Hmmm... Alright thank you. I'll definitely give it a go then!
07/03/2011
LittleOne LittleOne
Quote:
Originally posted by Linga
A nice thick wooden spoon does a good job, a good flogger of course, I've even tired the handle.
Haha I am familiar with the spoon. Thanks for reminding me of that one. *added to the list*
And with a flogger I've noticed you need real finesse to actually get good marks. I guess I need to start practicing! Haha thanks!

Anyone know any specific toys that are known for their reputation of leaving marks? I want a real baddie in my collection.
07/03/2011
Pixel Pixel
Leatherbeaten's Delrin Cane left marks on me that have lasted over a week, and it is one of the most evil, most stingy things I have even been hit with. Oof.
07/04/2011
moose1120 moose1120
About the the best welts ever come from the old style bath and body works bathbrushes. Also, if you ever see a wooden hairbrush with recessed ridges on the back, GET IT. =)
07/04/2011
LittleOne LittleOne
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
Leatherbeaten's Delrin Cane left marks on me that have lasted over a week, and it is one of the most evil, most stingy things I have even been hit with. Oof.
Oh goodness... Added to wishlist! That thing looks like just what I want. Thank you so much! <3
07/05/2011
MaryExy MaryExy
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
Leatherbeaten's Delrin Cane left marks on me that have lasted over a week, and it is one of the most evil, most stingy things I have even been hit with. Oof.
So did the cane go out of stock before or after this post...?
07/05/2011
LittleOne LittleOne
I just got my viper whip in and it's perfect! It's not a long lasting pain but the sting is fantastic. I would highly recommend it. :3
07/11/2011
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by MaryExy
So did the cane go out of stock before or after this post...?
It's been out of stock for a while. I had to get mine through Leatherbeaten.com Shipping to the US was no hassle, and they were polite and wonderful to deal with.
07/11/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
If you want welts, a cane will almost always leave them--but do be cautious; canes can seriously seriously hurt someone when used improperly.
07/11/2011
LittleOne LittleOne
Quote:
Originally posted by Pixel
It's been out of stock for a while. I had to get mine through Leatherbeaten.com Shipping to the US was no hassle, and they were polite and wonderful to deal with.
Oooh. I'll have to bookmark that site. Thanks a bunch!
07/12/2011
Pixel Pixel
Quote:
Originally posted by LittleOne
Oooh. I'll have to bookmark that site. Thanks a bunch!
You're more than welcome. I love being able to pimp out Leatherbeaten and their awesome products/customer service!
07/15/2011
Sir Sir
The viper tongue may or may not leave welts after a longer session of use. However, it does sting and hurt very, very much. I love it, it's wonderful to use on people. I do recommend a paddle, though, for deeper welts, or a cane like others have said.
07/15/2011
LittleOne LittleOne
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
The viper tongue may or may not leave welts after a longer session of use. However, it does sting and hurt very, very much. I love it, it's wonderful to use on people. I do recommend a paddle, though, for deeper welts, or a cane like others have ...
Yeah. I do enjoy the sting of it. But my next item will probably be a paddle. I would love a cane, but the person wielding it would have to know how to use it. And that's not really a skill everyone puts on a resume. xD

Would impression paddles actually leave proper marks or is it more in the idea of it?
07/20/2011
Glinteye Glinteye
Maybe a cane? or crop?
04/21/2012
blackadeezee blackadeezee
Cane-iac is my favorite website to purchase from in this area. We have tons of paddles, straps, canes and other things from them and the prices are fantastic. Canes will leave marks the next day if done right, trust me I know check them out if you can you might find something to help you out!
04/24/2012
SubmissiveMommy SubmissiveMommy
Quote:
Originally posted by LittleOne
I love getting beaten. It's true. But I find that most of the toys that I have, don't leave me lasting marks. I like going to sit down the next day and having a ping of nostalgia of the night before. A good old fashion whip will do it, ...
Crops, the viper whip for sure, and although they aren't sold on EF yet, a rattan cane, loop or carpet beater will leave a nice sting well into the next day.
04/27/2012
Faeya Faeya
Awesome thread. I just added the viper tail to my wish list. But, why are all the good toys out of stock? *pouts*
05/10/2012
Total posts: 23
Unique posters: 12