#AskEden - Fetish Fantasy Elite large open-mouth gag and mask – mouth gag

abbylover abbylover
Fetish Fantasy Elite large open-mouth gag and mask
Related to: 
no reviews is this any good
04/12/2012
  • It's Better Than Real! Buy 1 Dildo Or Anal Toy And Get 1 FRE
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Sex Positivity Sex Positivity
I don't know, but it looks interesting!
04/12/2012
underHim underHim
Cute, but why the open mouth, it is not open enough to insert a penis through, I get that it is supposed to make for easier breathing, but I dont know, doesnt look like my thing. It does look good if that is the type you are looking for or if you are worried about being able to breathe with a gag in.
04/12/2012
Nazaress Nazaress
Judging by the small amount of comments, this is nearly a brand-new item. Therefore, it's not likely that anyone has tried it out so asking in the forums will probably not get you an answer, unfortunately. Whenever an item doesn't have reviews, if it appears to be new, just wait until reviews are up. If it appears to have been there for a while, you MIGHT go to the forums for an answer but I wouldn't really because it's unlikely that any old item isn't going to have at least ONE review (given that people can review it for free). If it STILL doesn't have one review, despite it being an old item, it's likely that it's a lingerie item and there IS a review in another color. But I digress. Good luck!
04/12/2012
AskEden AskEden
This is a relatively new product. Fortunately, you can set an alert for when a review comes up on it.

#AskEden
04/12/2012
garychutchcouple garychutchcouple
I think it would be great to have my man cum in the open gag. I have to try this!
04/20/2012
abbylover abbylover
Quote:
Originally posted by abbylover
no reviews is this any good
HAHAH yha i ended up wrighting it. OK so review is out read it.
04/24/2012
abbylover abbylover
Quote:
Originally posted by garychutchcouple
I think it would be great to have my man cum in the open gag. I have to try this!
This is one of the Reasions why i liked it soo much
04/24/2012
zfw91 zfw91
is it possible for your man to fit his cock through the opening?
if not any advice on where to find one that does?

Thanks
z xx
04/24/2012
abbylover abbylover
Quote:
Originally posted by zfw91
is it possible for your man to fit his cock through the opening?
if not any advice on where to find one that does?

Thanks
z xx
No The hole is too small to fit any normal size cock.
It would be cool to have one that did fit in The hole tho
04/25/2012
garychutchcouple garychutchcouple
Check out my review on the gag and mask. The gag is great. Got my man to finish in the hole yesterday
04/30/2012
Cathy01 Cathy01
Quote:
Originally posted by underHim
Cute, but why the open mouth, it is not open enough to insert a penis through, I get that it is supposed to make for easier breathing, but I dont know, doesnt look like my thing. It does look good if that is the type you are looking for or if you are ... More
Agreed
05/07/2012
Total posts: 12
Unique posters: 8