Eden Community’s Birthday Club!

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Eden Community’s Birthday Club!

Bunnycups Bunnycups
July 7th.
12/17/2010
Sir Sir
My birthday is May 18th!
12/17/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
I have 62 birthdays and six sets of Eden twins! And every month has at least three people in it now! Everyone spreading the word???
12/18/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Another bump, just in case. Though with 62 birthdays, I do think I'm probably nearing the end of the forum's top visiting members. Mentors, have you introduced your students to the forums? And are there any more Eden staff members wanting to share their birthday?
12/18/2010
Lindz86 Lindz86
May 25, 1986
12/19/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
10 more days everyone! And I'm pretty excited about the club's first installment!
12/21/2010
Liz2 Liz2
Mine is Jan 6th. I will be 28. The big 30 seems to be pushing up on me....
12/21/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
That's true, I don't hear pleasant things about you Scorps... lol
Sniffle, Sniffle - I'm a scorpio and you lovesss me don't ya .... hehehe
12/23/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
I'm the 19th Nov 1978
12/23/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Wow! Up to 67 birthdays now! Looking like it'll be a great turn out, everyone! One week left till the first post!
12/23/2010
HollisJ HollisJ
07 / 21
12/23/2010
KnK KnK
Aries represent!! Lol. So what kind of things will EF do for b-day celebrations? I noticed that we're starting next month? I'm excited for it and my birthday isn't even until March
12/25/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by KnK
Aries represent!! Lol. So what kind of things will EF do for b-day celebrations? I noticed that we're starting next month? I'm excited for it and my birthday isn't even until March
"It's a Birthday Club for Eden members to celebrate with the community when that special day comes around the calendar! ... (Also, keep in mind that this club is still new and while we aren’t yet offering any contests, discounts, or giftcards for participating, your support and involvement with the club will only fan the flame!)"

So right now it's just a community celebration group for the fun and love of this wonderful community. But never say never to it growing into something more.
12/25/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
May 27, 1988.


I joined in March or April of last year, and I actually got a vibe on my birthday. It was just sitting on my doorstep, I didn't get any order confirmations or anything. It was the Inked G Spot Vibe that I did!
12/25/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by cherryredhead88
May 27, 1988.


I joined in March or April of last year, and I actually got a vibe on my birthday. It was just sitting on my doorstep, I didn't get any order confirmations or anything. It was the Inked G Spot Vibe that I did!
You were lucky!
Maybe they quit doing it by the time my birthday came around. But I wasn't too worried - I'm happy with what I get
12/25/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
Wow! Up to 67 birthdays now! Looking like it'll be a great turn out, everyone! One week left till the first post!
Tried to get my twin to join but maybe she hasn't seen the wall post I left her.
12/25/2010
KupKakeKitty KupKakeKitty
This kitty is born on 02/10...and still have her 9 lives...
12/25/2010
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
Tried to get my twin to join but maybe she hasn't seen the wall post I left her.
I've tried to get many people on this site. My success rate is rather low right now. But there's still time so no worries for your Eden twin!
12/25/2010
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Scorpios are very sexual and extremely sexy to most of the zodiac!
Sexual, but supposedly with us Virgos, we'd clash!
12/25/2010
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by clp
Aw, I love this!
September 10th!
The day before mine!
12/25/2010
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Shellz31
Sniffle, Sniffle - I'm a scorpio and you lovesss me don't ya .... hehehe
I mean in sex, ma'am.
You guys are wild in bed though!
But I loooovess you, I would make an exception!
12/25/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
I've tried to get many people on this site. My success rate is rather low right now. But there's still time so no worries for your Eden twin!
I have tried to get many as well. I managed to get one friend to sign up and start reviewing, but she started one and hasn't worked on it since lol. I just think my friends are shy about being open as far as their sexuality goes if they know that I'm on here reading it.

Oh, my birthday is May 27 1988
12/25/2010
SexyySarah SexyySarah
January 18th! I will be 27 this year!
12/25/2010
Persephone Nightmare Persephone Nightmare
On October 26 of 2011 I will be 21 I'm a proud Scorpio
12/26/2010
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Persephone Nightmare
On October 26 of 2011 I will be 21 I'm a proud Scorpio
Woohoo 21 huh? Got any big plans yet?

I am a Gemini, and I so fit the bill to a TEE.
12/26/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Sexual, but supposedly with us Virgos, we'd clash!
My mum is scorpio and she LOVESSSSSS virgo men! They are about the only sign that really do it for her!
12/26/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
I've tried to get many people on this site. My success rate is rather low right now. But there's still time so no worries for your Eden twin!
Maybe I should leave her a message cause sometimes it's easy to miss a wall post.
12/26/2010
Shellz31 Shellz31
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
I mean in sex, ma'am.
You guys are wild in bed though!
But I loooovess you, I would make an exception!
Awwwwwww, shanks!
Hehehe, yeah. A lot of guys feel overwhelmed.
One of my male friends (Pisces) and I get on really well but he says I'd kill him in bed.....lmao.
What a chicken huh
12/26/2010
Lucidity Lucidity
What a sweet idea! I love this!

March 22nd here
12/26/2010
Jessica Elizabeth Jessica Elizabeth
12/12/81

12/26/2010
Total posts: 409
Unique posters: 276