Hey Folks, sorry to have missed the meeting. I just got home and went through the discussion. I do have a few answers or comments to a number of questions I saw.
- The Liberator / Eden merger as it stand right now is not going to change anything regarding the community, the review program, or how the company operates. The entire internal structure of Eden is intact. However, Fred is now also the VP of Liberator.
- Will Eden be carrying more Liberator products? I cannot speak officially here, but most likely! I mean, it would be really dumb not to right?
- New Contributors. We have been sending out welcome emails that highlight out community, the Mentor program, as well as other keys points to help them get started. We have also be sending out a follow up email to people who after a few weeks are still not really getting invovled to offer assistance and support.
- A Calender Project is in the works.
- An EdenClubs blog is in the works.
- Clubs. Our new plan for working together with all of you on Clubs, Workshops, and Events is going to knock your socks off. Myself or Sam will be getting in touch with all Club Managers in the next week or so to have an amazing conversation about super charging all of the clubs and building a better support system.
I missed talking to all of you tonight, I do really look forward to these discussions. But I hope all of you had a good time, and check back in on this thread in the morning. It's about time for me to go watch horror movies with my lady.