#BuildaBetterEden - Community Planning: 11.03.2011

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

#BuildaBetterEden - Community Planning: 11.03.2011

Jul!a Jul!a
Community Planning Meeting: 11.03.2011

Hello there everybody, and welcome to the Community Planning Meeting! The meeting will take place right here on Thursday, November 3rd at 7pm Eastern.

If you arrive before the discussion, please take a few minutes to look through previous discussions.

CPM:10.20.2011

CPM:09.22.2011

CPM:09.08.2011

CPM:08.18.2011

CPM: 08.04.2011

CPM: 07.21.2011

CPM: 07.07.2011

CPM: 06.16.2011

CPM:06.02.2011

CEC:05.19.2011

CEC: 05.05.2011

CEC: 04.21.2011

CEC: 04.07.2011

CEC: 03.17.2011

CEC: 03.03.2011

CEC: 02.17.2011

CEC: 02.03.2011

CEC: 01.20.2011

CEC: 01.06.2011

CEC: 12.16.2010

CEC: 12.02.2010

CEC: 11.18.2010

CEC: 11.04.2010

CEC: 10.25.2010

CEC: 10.14.2010

CEC: 09.30.2010

CEC: 09.16.2010
10/27/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Ansley Ansley
Since this meeting falls on date night, I'm not going to be able to make it.

I do have a suggestion for the community and I'm not sure if anyone is working on this or if it's ever been brought up before. I think it would be really cool if there was a place on the dashboard that has an alphabetical list of all of our followers (with their avatars) and all of the people that we are following so that we can quickly and easily access their profiles to send messages.

It can be cumbersome and time consuming to try to find an active link for that person, either via the wall or the little box to the right of our profiles. So, I guess what I'm asking for is something like a "buddy list" a la AOL/Yahoo/Other messenger programs.

Thanks and I hope everyone has a good night!
11/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Since this meeting falls on date night, I'm not going to be able to make it.

I do have a suggestion for the community and I'm not sure if anyone is working on this or if it's ever been brought up before. I think it would be ...
That is a good suggestion. Sorry you won't be here, but I promise I'll pass it along!
11/01/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
That is a good suggestion. Sorry you won't be here, but I promise I'll pass it along!
Thanks! I hate that I won't be able to make it, but I will catch up on the thread Friday.
11/01/2011
Lavender420 Lavender420
thanks!
11/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Yay it's tonight!
11/03/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Since this meeting falls on date night, I'm not going to be able to make it.

I do have a suggestion for the community and I'm not sure if anyone is working on this or if it's ever been brought up before. I think it would be ...
I generally use the "Compose Message" option and type the name directly. The hard part is when people have strange spellings or use weird characters. What if the compose message option offered suggestions when you start typing a name based on our "Following" list, sort of like with Twitter?
11/03/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Half hour warning!
11/03/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Hello everybody!

Anybody here yet?
11/03/2011
Kindred Kindred
I'm here!
11/03/2011
Nothere Nothere
Hi!
11/03/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Yay! People!

How's everybody doing tonight?
11/03/2011
Kindred Kindred
Good. Got an assignment delivered today and just bathed the kids so I'm ready to plan a party!
11/03/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Good. Got an assignment delivered today and just bathed the kids so I'm ready to plan a party!
Awesome!
11/03/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Awesome!
It's a strange item, so it will be an interesting review.
11/03/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Tonight I want to bring up Eden Gives Back with all of you. I should have brought it up earlier than this, but I didn't realize just how late it was in the year already, so that was my fault. I want to make sure that we have enough time to talk about everything for this, so I'm bringing it up first.

I know we've talked about how we want to do the fundraisers for this year a little while back, but some more time has gone by and I had an idea to try and improve upon last year's model. This year, instead of holding individual fundraisers for each person I'd like to do two fundraisers; one for Thanksgiving families and one for Christmastime families. This way we don't have to keep harping on people to continue donating, and we can just plan two larger drives and split the proceeds among the participants.

What do you guys think of that idea?
11/03/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
It's a strange item, so it will be an interesting review.
Ooh, now I'm curious as to what you got. Care to share with the rest of the class?
11/03/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Tonight I want to bring up Eden Gives Back with all of you. I should have brought it up earlier than this, but I didn't realize just how late it was in the year already, so that was my fault. I want to make sure that we have enough time to talk ...
thats a great idea sam.

and i just happened to stumble in here in time! i'll be working in between talking but i'm here.
11/03/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Tonight I want to bring up Eden Gives Back with all of you. I should have brought it up earlier than this, but I didn't realize just how late it was in the year already, so that was my fault. I want to make sure that we have enough time to talk ...
I think that's a great idea. I think the later families tended to get less just because the community was tapped out.
11/03/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Good. Got an assignment delivered today and just bathed the kids so I'm ready to plan a party!
ooh a sex toy party! whatdju get?
11/03/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Ooh, now I'm curious as to what you got. Care to share with the rest of the class?
It's a glass prostate massager, except it's in the shape of a small Japanese eggplant. Really pretty but kind of strange why they chose that shape. lol
11/03/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I think that's a great idea. I think the later families tended to get less just because the community was tapped out.
where/how do you guys find families, i wonder? and what do we purchase for them?

i mean, i know we will donate points and you guys will purchase something, but what will that be?
11/03/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Tonight I want to bring up Eden Gives Back with all of you. I should have brought it up earlier than this, but I didn't realize just how late it was in the year already, so that was my fault. I want to make sure that we have enough time to talk ...
I think it's a great idea to incorporate the funds for both donations. I like to help, but even I burnt out by the last two Christmas families last year, and I felt bad about it.
11/03/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
It's a glass prostate massager, except it's in the shape of a small Japanese eggplant. Really pretty but kind of strange why they chose that shape. lol
whaaat? from EF? thats so strange. and sounds beautiful.

can we see a pic?
11/03/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
It's a glass prostate massager, except it's in the shape of a small Japanese eggplant. Really pretty but kind of strange why they chose that shape. lol
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm a little nervous because there's no flared end and it's so short. Combined with the fact that it's glass and I can see that sucker going right in by accident.

11/03/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm a little nervous because there's no flared end and it's so short. Combined with the fact that it's glass and I can see that sucker going right in by accident.

...
Ohhhh pretty.
11/03/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm a little nervous because there's no flared end and it's so short. Combined with the fact that it's glass and I can see that sucker going right in by accident.

...
yup. that's an eggplant!


holy hell.
11/03/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Ohhhh pretty.
hey starkilla. how you dooin?
11/03/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm a little nervous because there's no flared end and it's so short. Combined with the fact that it's glass and I can see that sucker going right in by accident.

...
did that come from EF forreal? who makes it? i'm totally intrigued now.
11/03/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by aliceinthehole
hey starkilla. how you dooin?
Good popping in as long as I can before I go make homemade meatballs for spaghetti tonight. You?
11/03/2011
Total posts: 99
Unique posters: 11