Community Valentine's Day Party: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 8 pm Eastern

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Community Valentine's Day Party: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 8 pm Eastern

BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
I will be there with bells on! *nudges Lauren* eh? eh?
they better be pasted to your nipples.
01/27/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
they better be pasted to your nipples.
Well.... not quite pasted, but yeah
01/27/2011
RosesThorns RosesThorns
I should be able to pop in!
01/27/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Well.... not quite pasted, but yeah
You know, that's actually the exact clip I was thinking of... lol
01/27/2011
El-Jaro El-Jaro
I'm looking forward to this!
01/27/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Lucidity
I will! But your link to the card thread is broken
ill try to be there!
01/28/2011
Shellz31 Shellz31
I don't do cards (just not my thing) but will definitely be at the party!!!
01/30/2011
Angel deSanguine Angel deSanguine
I will try to be there! Life is up in the air so it may not happen, but I'll try.
01/30/2011
Maiden Maiden
So there is still going to be a Secret Cupid thing right? Do we have to send Gary an email to get on the list? I'm making my wish list for it right now just in case.
Now, if I can just make sure I remember on the day, I'll be all set! lol
02/04/2011
Airekah Airekah
Omg. I will actually be able to make it.
02/04/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Maiden
So there is still going to be a Secret Cupid thing right? Do we have to send Gary an email to get on the list? I'm making my wish list for it right now just in case.
Now, if I can just make sure I remember on the day, I'll be all set! lol
Nope, just the cards on the other thread.
02/05/2011
Maiden Maiden
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Nope, just the cards on the other thread.
Well, Darn! I thought I saw the Secret Cupid mentioned on Facebook. That sucks. Oh well
02/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Maiden
Well, Darn! I thought I saw the Secret Cupid mentioned on Facebook. That sucks. Oh well
If there's a Secret Cupid I'm screwed because I just spent every GC and point I had on my Liberator Wedge, the Midnight Twist (for a friend), the Emerald Explorer, the MiMi (my first LUXURY vibe), and some silicone BodyFluid!
02/07/2011
namelesschaos namelesschaos
I not going to be there. (translation: since I away say I'm going to make it to one of these Eden events but never manage to I'm hoping that by planing not to make I actual will make it, in some short of weird reverse psychology)
02/11/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
I will be there with bells on! *nudges Lauren* eh? eh?
lol nice
02/11/2011
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by namelesschaos
I not going to be there. (translation: since I away say I'm going to make it to one of these Eden events but never manage to I'm hoping that by planing not to make I actual will make it, in some short of weird reverse psychology)
Aww cute!
02/11/2011
Illusional Illusional
I will be at school
02/11/2011
Victoria Victoria
Hmmm, I may have to make sure we have a nice little pile of prizes for this party. I wonder if Sam is up to being the prize-giving-cupid?
02/11/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Hmmm, I may have to make sure we have a nice little pile of prizes for this party. I wonder if Sam is up to being the prize-giving-cupid?
Hehehe as if we needed more motivation to want to hang out with this awesome crowd! (Of course, prizes are still welcome!!! )
02/11/2011
thatonegirl thatonegirl
i so hope i can make it to this
02/11/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Hmmm, I may have to make sure we have a nice little pile of prizes for this party. I wonder if Sam is up to being the prize-giving-cupid?
I'm so sad I'll be in class
02/13/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
I'm so sad I'll be in class
Awww *hugs* I hope class is fun though.
02/13/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Hmmm, I may have to make sure we have a nice little pile of prizes for this party. I wonder if Sam is up to being the prize-giving-cupid?
I am indeed, and I come complete with awesome prizes to boot!
02/14/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Community Valentine's Day Party – Tuesday, February 15th at 8 pm Eastern.Anyone who wants to attend is welcome.Anybody who wants to share a Valentine's Day card should go to this thread and follow the instructions there. There are lots of ...
Ugh I have class! Luckily it's in a computer lab though, so hopefully I can be here for some of the party! Depends on what we are doing tomorrow, but I hope to see everyone there!
02/14/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
As long as the girl child is not bombarded with homework, I will be here
02/14/2011
Lucidity Lucidity
Awww, I just found out I have to take my friend to the train station Booooo! I'm so sad! Hopefully I can make the tail-end of the party; stupid mountain time!
02/14/2011
StrapOnStud StrapOnStud
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Community Valentine's Day Party – Tuesday, February 15th at 8 pm Eastern.Anyone who wants to attend is welcome.Anybody who wants to share a Valentine's Day card should go to this thread and follow the instructions there. There are lots of ...
I will be there!
02/14/2011
Kaltir Kaltir
I will be
02/14/2011
LoveYouLikeThat LoveYouLikeThat
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Community Valentine's Day Party – Tuesday, February 15th at 8 pm Eastern.Anyone who wants to attend is welcome.Anybody who wants to share a Valentine's Day card should go to this thread and follow the instructions there. There are lots of ...
I'll be there~
02/15/2011
Andromeda Andromeda
I'm going to have to be awake from 1 am until 3 am my current time to be here, but I WILL make it, dammit!
02/15/2011
Total posts: 2660
Unique posters: 71