Okay, Instructions first:
You will need:
Nylon ribbon, 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch wide
O-rings in varying sizes (1 1/2", 1 3/4", and 2" to start, or one that fits the dildo you want to use)
Attachable Snap Fasteners and Setting Tool
Possibly a hammer
Maybe a ruler.
1. Measure the first length of ribbon out so that it goes all the way around your waist above the hip bones, then add on about 2 1/2 inches at each end and cut the ribbon to size.
2. Run the ends of the nylon briefly near the candle flame to seal them, then fold over the first 2 inches of either end.
3. Attach two "female" snap fasteners about 1/4th of an inch apart (One closer to the end than the other one) to the folded over portion of the ribbon on each side, farthest from the fold.
4. Then attach a "male" snap fastener about 1/4th of an inch from the fold at each end of the ribbon. Be sure they're firmly fastened in place according to the instructions that came with your fasteners and that you have enough room in each loop for your O-ring. You may need to adjust the measurements slightly.
5. Next, attach your o-ring into the belt, and put it on, pull downward until it is snug over your hipbones and forms a V toward your groin.
6. Measure the distance from the bottom of the O-ring between your legs to the back of the belt. Add 2 inches to each end, and cut the ribbon to size.
7. Repeat steps 2-4.
8. Fasten your o-ring into each end of the "belt" portion, and one end of the "Groin strap", then attach the other end of the Groin strap around the back of the "belt".
9. Unfasten one end of the belt and step into it to put it on, insert your dildo through the o-ring and use the various snap fasteners to adjust the tightness. For best results, wear the belt so the male end of the fasteners folds under and the folded ends of the ribbon are worn against your skin.
(Pictures coming as soon as I figure out how to upload pictures.)