#EdenCooks - SUSHI! - Monday Apr 15 at 8pm EST

FieryRed FieryRed
Okay, maybe they just haven't been issued yet, then! I was thinking I was missing some totally obvious gift card section in my dashboard or something.
04/24/2013
GONE! GONE!
Quote:
Originally posted by FieryRed
Okay, maybe they just haven't been issued yet, then! I was thinking I was missing some totally obvious gift card section in my dashboard or something.
There is a gift card section but usually cards won onsite are emailed to you as codes I think.
04/24/2013
surreptitious surreptitious
I haven't gotten mine yet either, (which I'm mentioning not because I'm in a rush or anything, but because I don't want it to seem like I've got mine when no one else has). Perhaps it's taking a while because they were awarded on double points day and either it's somehow tricky to figure out how to double them or because there was so much stuff going on then that they've been put off for a little while?
04/24/2013
FieryRed FieryRed
Quote:
Originally posted by surreptitious
I haven't gotten mine yet either, (which I'm mentioning not because I'm in a rush or anything, but because I don't want it to seem like I've got mine when no one else has). Perhaps it's taking a while because they were awarded ... More
That could be...I'll keep checking back here, and will post if mine arrives! I'm so excited to use it on more items to review!
04/28/2013
FieryRed FieryRed
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
There is a gift card section but usually cards won onsite are emailed to you as codes I think.
There IS a gift card section? Can you tell me where to find it? I'll be searching for it again, meantime...
05/02/2013
GONE! GONE!
Quote:
Originally posted by FieryRed
There IS a gift card section? Can you tell me where to find it? I'll be searching for it again, meantime...
Yep, it's along the profile sidebar.
05/03/2013
FieryRed FieryRed
Quote:
Originally posted by GONE!
Yep, it's along the profile sidebar.
I discovered why I couldn't find this last night--I made my first order using points, and after converting my points to a gift card, the "Gift Cards" link suddenly appeared in my Dashboard menu. So, people who've never used their points won't have this link.
05/03/2013
Total posts: 277
Unique posters: 32