#EdenCooks - Thursday June 9th at 8pm EDT

Alys Alys
Welcome to the June meeting of Eden Cooks!

This club is for any members of the members of the Eden community who are interested in learning more about cooking. We will meet on the forum to discuss everything from tips and pointers for less well-equipped kitchens, explanations of cooking terms and important techniques. There will be a featured recipe each meeting, with pictures taken as I prepare it for you. I will cover some ingredient substitutions to make each recipe covered more friendly to people with dietary restrictions.

A $25 gift card will be awarded during the meeting for the winner of a contest where you guess the lesser known kitchen implement from a series of photos that I take. And another will be given to the winner of a trivia contest.

This month will be the first in a series of recipes for popular summer side-dishes. Our June recipe is for the ever-popular (at least in my family) deviled eggs. The meeting will take place at 8pm Eastern time on June 9th. I hope to see you here!

Last month’s meeting, which was guest-hosted by our very own Vaccinium, featured his recipe for gnocci and parma rosa sauce and can be found here.

I will be available through private messages on Eden, or through my email: alys (dot) alcyone (at) gmail (dot) com for questions as to techniques you want to see covered during the next meeting, or suggestions for recipes you would like to see made in a future meeting.
06/02/2011
  • Save 20% on Robo suck 3 masturbator and sleeve kit

    • Robo suck 3 sleeves
    • Robo suck 3 masturbators
    Save 20% on Robo suck 3 set

    Expires on Jul 22, 2015 at 11am ET Terms

  • Weekly Special: Save 40% on Rabbit Vibrators and G-spot Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • FREE extra attachment for more pleasure
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
markeagleone markeagleone
Hopefully, I can get my wife to attend again. So, jotting this down to remind myself to tell her about it.
06/02/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
I looooooooove deviled eggs. When my family gets together, they make three dozen deviled eggs. One dozen for me, the rest for everyone else.
06/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
There's so many ways you can make deviled eggs, at least I've seen so many variations floating around out there. Great dish, took a while for me to enjoy but I do like them a lot now.
06/03/2011
cherryredhead88 cherryredhead88
Yummy! I can't wait to come get cookin!
06/04/2011
SexyLilPixi SexyLilPixi
This seems like an awesome Eden Club!
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
I am going to join in for the first time, need to get back into cooking more so this will be a good way to encourage me lol
06/06/2011
Antipova Antipova
I'm looking forward, Alys! I will finally have an evening free for the internet on Thursday.
06/06/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
I am going to join in for the first time, need to get back into cooking more so this will be a good way to encourage me lol
I cook most every night, but Alys and Eden Cooks has given by the kick in the ass necessary to rediscover my creativity after falling into a bit of a rut.
06/07/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I cook most every night, but Alys and Eden Cooks has given by the kick in the ass necessary to rediscover my creativity after falling into a bit of a rut.
yeah, I cook a lot but its the same old things, I need to get more creative again
06/07/2011
emiliaa emiliaa
Sounds like fun, and I bet I could win that contest! I work in food service. I love my job!
06/09/2011
That Man from Mars That Man from Mars
Very cool, I hope to attend.
06/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Yay tonight!
06/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Awesome, going to try and get away from this vacation thing long enough to be here.
06/09/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Hope I can make it.
06/09/2011
Antipova Antipova
I hope my free time stays free, I love these meetings
06/09/2011
ellieprobable ellieprobable
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
Welcome to the June meeting of Eden Cooks!

This club is for any members of the members of the Eden community who are interested in learning more about cooking. We will meet on the forum to discuss everything from tips and pointers for less ... More
This sounds like a lot of fun! I'll try to be there
06/09/2011
Alys Alys
Hour and a half to go! Get excited!!!
06/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I'm excited!!!
06/09/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'm excited!!!
Me too!
06/09/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
Hour and a half to go! Get excited!!!
If I was any more excited, I'd have to whip out some lube!
06/09/2011
Alys Alys
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
If I was any more excited, I'd have to whip out some lube!
I'm thinking about whipping out a glass of wine... weighing it against possible typos to come
06/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Sorry Im late...reading back to catch up. Hi everyone!
06/09/2011
Alys Alys
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Sorry Im late...reading back to catch up. Hi everyone!
You're not late, half an hour to go still!
06/09/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Sorry Im late...reading back to catch up. Hi everyone!
You're not so far behind...welcome sexy!
06/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
You're not late, half an hour to go still!
Lol, great!
06/09/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
I'm thinking about whipping out a glass of wine... weighing it against possible typos to come
Do it! You can't possibly mess up more than I did during my first evening. I'll be breaking out a bottle of beer for your meeting as well.
06/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
I'm thinking about whipping out a glass of wine... weighing it against possible typos to come
You're as bad as me! Although I'm saving my drinking for Denny's tonight. I the waiter that doesn't care about my flask
06/09/2011
Alys Alys
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Do it! You can't possibly mess up more than I did during my first evening. I'll be breaking out a bottle of beer for your meeting as well.
Actually a beer sounds great. It's sooo hot and humid right now *wanders off in search of a cold drink*
06/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
Actually a beer sounds great. It's sooo hot and humid right now *wanders off in search of a cold drink*
It cooled off a whole hell of a lot here. I actually wish it was a little bit warmer. I'm good with no real humidity tho. I'm trying to style my hair, lol
06/09/2011
Total posts: 470
Unique posters: 17