#EdenDIY - Club Meeting: Wood Storage Box. Tuesday, June 19th at 7pm EST.

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

#EdenDIY - Club Meeting: Wood Storage Box. Tuesday, June 19th at 7pm EST.

KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
I'm probably just going to be lurking (cell phone internet makes posting a pain in the backside) but I'll be definitely be here.
That picture looks pretty darn awesome already. >w<
06/19/2012
PropertyOfPotter PropertyOfPotter
wow, this is awesome! Thanks for doing this, Tim!!
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
I'm probably just going to be lurking (cell phone internet makes posting a pain in the backside) but I'll be definitely be here.
That picture looks pretty darn awesome already. >w<
No worries, I understand. Do you like the coffee stain? (thanks again)
06/19/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
No worries, I understand. Do you like the coffee stain? (thanks again)
Hard to tell from the small picture size really but it looks great! ^_^
I love that with projects like this you have the option to make one with a locking latch too, no one needs curious people snooping around their toys after all.
xD
(you're quite welcome, by the way...I'm glad the page was useful to you. =3 )
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by KyotoAngel
Hard to tell from the small picture size really but it looks great! ^_^
I love that with projects like this you have the option to make one with a locking latch too, no one needs curious people snooping around their toys after all. ...
Right, my store carries about 5 or 6 different locking latches that could be used. We even have small Master Locks too.

I just planted a Blueberry bush and have lots of Raspberry plants as well , I am planning to use a few of them to see how they will work as a stain. I think a blue or red tint would be awesome!
06/19/2012
digit88 digit88
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim




Howdy and welcome to the June meeting of Eden DIY. This club is for everyone and all you have to do is show up right here in this thread to be part of the club.

This month I will show y’all how to make a simple wood box that ...
will do
06/19/2012
digit88 digit88
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim




Howdy and welcome to the June meeting of Eden DIY. This club is for everyone and all you have to do is show up right here in this thread to be part of the club.

This month I will show y’all how to make a simple wood box that ...
will check it out
06/19/2012
digit88 digit88
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim




Howdy and welcome to the June meeting of Eden DIY. This club is for everyone and all you have to do is show up right here in this thread to be part of the club.

This month I will show y’all how to make a simple wood box that ...
sweet
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by digit88
sweet
Glad to see your enthusiasm.
06/19/2012
KyotoAngel KyotoAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Right, my store carries about 5 or 6 different locking latches that could be used. We even have small Master Locks too.

I just planted a Blueberry bush and have lots of Raspberry plants as well , I am planning to use a few of them to see how ...
Yes...yes it would.
I think I might pick up some cheap unfinished wood items at the dollar store later to experiment a bit myself to see if I can get a pretty shade of pink. =^.^=
06/19/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim




Howdy and welcome to the June meeting of Eden DIY. This club is for everyone and all you have to do is show up right here in this thread to be part of the club.

This month I will show y’all how to make a simple wood box that ...
Damn I will be struggling to walk against the current as part of a hair-brained exercise plan tonight! I will stop in before I leave and when I get home, cause if ANYONE needs a toy box it's me!

I'm thinking some glass panels for the side and VOILA a display case for my glass toys. MMMhmmm always thinking....glasssssss (picture a zombie)
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Damn I will be struggling to walk against the current as part of a hair-brained exercise plan tonight! I will stop in before I leave and when I get home, cause if ANYONE needs a toy box it's me!

I'm thinking some glass panels for the ...
What an awesome idea! (Wish I would have thought of that. lol) I can even see a small LED light being installed to provide light. Me and you, were seeing eye to eye right now.
06/19/2012
Dixiemomma Dixiemomma
wow awesome idea! love it. and i so need a toy box! tho it might need to be bigger lol
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Dixiemomma
wow awesome idea! love it. and i so need a toy box! tho it might need to be bigger lol
We could all use a bigger toy box, eh? Great part is that you could make one 12" tall X 12" deep and up to 12 foot long if you wanted using my idea. If you have a table saw the sky is the limit. lol
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
2 hours, 19 minutes until the meeting. Anyone getting really excited?
06/19/2012
Loriandhubby Loriandhubby
this sounds like fun. i have to cook real quick. be back soon.
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriandhubby
this sounds like fun. i have to cook real quick. be back soon.
Really? What's for dinner? Going to make enough for me too?
06/19/2012
Melan!e Melan!e
45 mins! I'm very excited!!
06/19/2012
Vaginas Vaginas
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim




Howdy and welcome to the June meeting of Eden DIY. This club is for everyone and all you have to do is show up right here in this thread to be part of the club.

This month I will show y’all how to make a simple wood box that ...
wow this looks really cool. now I wanna make boxes for everyone I know
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Melan!e
45 mins! I'm very excited!!
Me too!

Make sure to lube up the refresh button and do your finger exercises, going to be a jam packed meeting.
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaginas
wow this looks really cool. now I wanna make boxes for everyone I know
Why not? They would make an awesome gift! I always like getting hand made gifts better than store bought.
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Twenty minutes to go!
06/19/2012
Melan!e Melan!e
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Me too!

Make sure to lube up the refresh button and do your finger exercises, going to be a jam packed meeting.
I'm ready! My partner's computer broke down a couple weeks ago so he's gonna have a hell of a time using my old dinosaur laptop tonight. I may just have to snuggle up next to him and read aloud.
06/19/2012
Jordan B Jordan B
I'm here, made it in time! Thanks Tim for doing this. It's awesome!!
06/19/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I recommend:

+] for tonight.
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Melan!e
I'm ready! My partner's computer broke down a couple weeks ago so he's gonna have a hell of a time using my old dinosaur laptop tonight. I may just have to snuggle up next to him and read aloud.
Nothing wrong with some snuggle time!
06/19/2012
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Break out the wine, I'm ready!
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jordan B
I'm here, made it in time! Thanks Tim for doing this. It's awesome!!
My pleasure! I am more than happy to shape my knowledge with everyone. To me that is part of DIY, learning from others is how I learned myself.
06/19/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Yay! Glad you could make it.
06/19/2012
Total posts: 245
Unique posters: 44