#EdenDIY - Club Meeting: Sex Swing mounting. Tues, October 16th 3:00pm EST.

ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim


Every time I see or hear about sex swings I always have the same vision, the girl hanging from the ceiling spinning around while I controlled the up and down movement via a Block and Tackle. Sort of like a “Sit and Spin” kind of deal, ya know? What, who at least has not thought of using a sex swing in some way shape or form? lol

OK, so now you are finally going to try this fantasy out. How do you mount it? It says on the box it will hold 300 lbs, but does that mean the swing itself or the bolt it mounts with? Where do you mount it safely? What if you live in an apt?


“How much is it going to hurt my ASS if it comes loose?”

Join me this month as we look at how to mount a sex swing. Honestly this is a pretty easy task, you just need to know “What” you are mounting it to and “Where”. We’ll also toss in some ideas for hiding the mount when not in use as well as door mount swings mounted so the door could be open. Did I mention that this same task could be used for restraints on walls?

As always, everyone is welcome to attend. Just show up right here and say hello.
10/10/2012
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • Try a luxury harness with a dildo and save 45% on a kit!
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sexyfun sexyfun
This sounds cool. I personally think I am a little too heavy for a proper sex swing plus I live in an apartment and I don't think the management would appreciate it. I will still try to attend just to learn more. Thanks ToyTimeTim
10/10/2012
married with children married with children
good idea. in the mean time, I covered this pretty well in my sex swing review. I would hate to see some one hurt by not supporting their swing properly.
10/10/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyfun
This sounds cool. I personally think I am a little too heavy for a proper sex swing plus I live in an apartment and I don't think the management would appreciate it. I will still try to attend just to learn more. Thanks ToyTimeTim
Apartment living does have its draw backs but it could still be done, you just have to patch it when you move. As long as you are under the weight limit you will be fine.
10/10/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by married with children
good idea. in the mean time, I covered this pretty well in my sex swing review. I would hate to see some one hurt by not supporting their swing properly.
Right, something about falling on the floor when you are naked, in the heat of the moment, just does not sound like fun. lol
10/10/2012
Peg Peg
We use our swing in our bedroom. It is mounted using the supplied eyebolt screwed into a ceiling stud. The eyebolt is hidden by removing all of the inside parts of a smoke detector. The mounting bracket for the smoke detector is on the ceiling around the eyebolt and the face of the smoke detector covers the eyebolt. When it's time to play just pop the cover and attach the swing. The eyebolt does need to be recessed into the drywall to get the cover to fit properly. I guess if we ever sell the house the new owners are in for a surprise when they go to change the battery!
10/11/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Peg
We use our swing in our bedroom. It is mounted using the supplied eyebolt screwed into a ceiling stud. The eyebolt is hidden by removing all of the inside parts of a smoke detector. The mounting bracket for the smoke detector is on the ceiling ... More
Awesome idea!
10/12/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Bumpin for the early crowd.
10/12/2012
Beck Beck
Setting Alert on my cell phone. I WILL be there. I know I missed the last one.
10/13/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Beck
Setting Alert on my cell phone. I WILL be there. I know I missed the last one.
No worries hun, life does happen sometimes, eh?
10/14/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Bumpin for the Sunday crowd.
10/14/2012
Mwar Mwar
Looking forward to it! We live in a rented house, but we put one up anyway. We'll be here for a couple of years, so we'll patch up after the fact.

To make the hook more camouflaged, we put a hanging plant up when the swing is away.
10/14/2012
macho99 macho99
Could this be used as a suspension point for bondage too? Kind of into ropes right now.
10/14/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by macho99
Could this be used as a suspension point for bondage too? Kind of into ropes right now.
Yup, same mounting idea, you may be using the walls though. Either way the idea is the same.
10/15/2012
Melan!e Melan!e
Sounds awesome! Will definitely do my best to be here!!
10/15/2012
Kat and Aaron(aaron) Kat and Aaron(aaron)
Fun! Love DIY!
10/16/2012
FantasyMonroe FantasyMonroe
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim


Every time I see or hear about sex swings I always have the same vision, the girl hanging from the ceiling spinning around while I controlled the up and down movement via a Block and Tackle. Sort of like a “Sit and Spin” kind of deal, ya ... More
Awww man, I wish I could make it. I have to be at work by 1 so I won't make it. I'll try to sneak a drop in lol
10/16/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Getting close, are y'all ready swing into it?
10/16/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by FantasyMonroe
Awww man, I wish I could make it. I have to be at work by 1 so I won't make it. I'll try to sneak a drop in lol
No worries, the meeting will be here until the end of time. lol
10/16/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Less than an hour left!
10/16/2012
Ansley Ansley
Just over 30 minutes left!
10/16/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
15 minutes!
10/16/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
"Hello, is there anybody in there, just post if you can read me. Is there anyone at home?"
10/16/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
Quote:
Originally posted by Peg
We use our swing in our bedroom. It is mounted using the supplied eyebolt screwed into a ceiling stud. The eyebolt is hidden by removing all of the inside parts of a smoke detector. The mounting bracket for the smoke detector is on the ceiling ... More
Cool idea
10/16/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
"Hello, is there anybody in there, just post if you can read me. Is there anyone at home?"
I am here and ready but my swing hasn't arrived yet!!
10/16/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
"Hello, is there anybody in there, just post if you can read me. Is there anyone at home?"
I am here and ready but my swing hasn't arrived yet!!
10/16/2012
Melan!e Melan!e
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
"Hello, is there anybody in there, just post if you can read me. Is there anyone at home?"
I'm in here!
10/16/2012
travelnurse travelnurse
Quote:
Originally posted by travelnurse
I am here and ready but my swing hasn't arrived yet!!
sorry for double post!
10/16/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
"Hello, is there anybody in there, just post if you can read me. Is there anyone at home?"
Just nod if you can see me...
10/16/2012
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Hey y'all, welcome to this months meeting. Nice to see you.
10/16/2012
Total posts: 193
Unique posters: 15