Eden Flicks Discussion: Edward Scissorhands Tuesday, Dec. 6 @ 8:00

wrmbreze wrmbreze
Peewees big adventure
12/06/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Yes, ma'am! Congratulations!
I love that movie. I wonder how the new Judd Appatow peewee movie is gonna be.
12/06/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
full-length major motion picture, sweetie. Stalk was a short.
I hope that didn't sound condescending, it wasn't meant that way.
12/06/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Sorry guys had to get right, keep my spot at the top of movie nerdy trivia. hahah. I didnt want to look bad
12/06/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
I would like to watch some of Burton's shorts sometime. To see what his eye was like before he became what he is today
12/06/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Sorry guys had to get right, keep my spot at the top of movie nerdy trivia. hahah. I didnt want to look bad
I highly doubt anyone will be taking that title from you LOL
12/06/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
I am never fast enough.
12/06/2011
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I am never fast enough.
Yeah, I need speedier internet! LOL
12/06/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
I highly doubt anyone will be taking that title from you LOL
but maybe she can inspire others to try!

*dulcet choir of angels*
12/06/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
I highly doubt anyone will be taking that title from you LOL
Thanks, hahaha. You should see my movie collection its sad. We got rid of a ton and still need to buy a 3 shelving unit.
12/06/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
Yeah, I need speedier internet! LOL
and i need to pee!

brb...
12/06/2011
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Thanks, hahaha. You should see my movie collection its sad. We got rid of a ton and still need to buy a 3 shelving unit.
I'm moving mine to a big, 350 disc folder and putting the cases in storage! Saves on space!
12/06/2011
toxie m toxie m
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Sorry guys had to get right, keep my spot at the top of movie nerdy trivia. hahah. I didnt want to look bad
Haha! Don't worry Starkiller, no one would ever doubt you
12/06/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
but maybe she can inspire others to try!

*dulcet choir of angels*
I can only hope to one day have as much nerdy movie knowledge as Starkiller, hehehe
12/06/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
I'm moving mine to a big, 350 disc folder and putting the cases in storage! Saves on space!
We just got back into collecting vhs tapes, we found a player in the alley. So we have all these scifi movies taking up space on vhs now. Its a problem. We had a disc folder at college but I hate flipping through them, im lazy.
12/06/2011
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
We just got back into collecting vhs tapes, we found a player in the alley. So we have all these scifi movies taking up space on vhs now. Its a problem. We had a disc folder at college but I hate flipping through them, im lazy.
I still have so many tapes, but no player!
12/06/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
I can only hope to one day have as much nerdy movie knowledge as Starkiller, hehehe
Blame it on my father. He raised me at conventions and comic book shops. We went to the movies every single weekend my entire life. I come from a long line of nerds.
12/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I would like to watch some of Burton's shorts sometime. To see what his eye was like before he became what he is today
I haven't seen many, but some of them are pretty neat.
12/06/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
I still have so many tapes, but no player!
Gotta love that tracking right!
12/06/2011
lexical lexical
I think I'm gonna break the reload button on my browser...LOL
12/06/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
back! whatd i miss...
12/06/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Blame it on my father. He raised me at conventions and comic book shops. We went to the movies every single weekend my entire life. I come from a long line of nerds.
12/06/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
I think I'm gonna break the reload button on my browser...LOL
me too.
12/06/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
I think I'm gonna break the reload button on my browser...LOL
mac or pc?
12/06/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Blame it on my father. He raised me at conventions and comic book shops. We went to the movies every single weekend my entire life. I come from a long line of nerds.
that's awesome
12/06/2011
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
mac or pc?
PC. It's a shame we don't have a chat client on EF! That would be a blast.
12/06/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Next month should be star wars. Everything star wars for the discussion and viewing thanks.
12/06/2011
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Next month should be star wars. Everything star wars for the discussion and viewing thanks.
I'm ashamed to say...I've never seen Star Wars. Any of them.
12/06/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
I'm ashamed to say...I've never seen Star Wars. Any of them.
AHHHH!!! It's not me anymore!!!!! Hehehe
12/06/2011
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
I'm ashamed to say...I've never seen Star Wars. Any of them.
I never saw any of them until I started dating my husband, 18 years ago.
12/06/2011
Total posts: 240
Unique posters: 24