Eden Flicks/Eden Kink Discussion: Secretary. January 17 at 8 PM EDT

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Eden Flicks/Eden Kink Discussion: Secretary. January 17 at 8 PM EDT

lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by winterseve
Congrats biancajames and lexical!
Thanks! I was hoping I'd win one. I always lose by just a tiny bit, but this movie is right up my alley! I figured the trivia would be a pretty good fit for me!
01/17/2012
~LaUr3n~ ~LaUr3n~
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
you would be surprised how many people think blacks can't be racist.
Anyone can be racist -,-
01/17/2012
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
One more. Quote trivia.

Woman: How do you decide you wanna be a dominatrix? What, do you wake up one day and go, "Hey, I feel like being bossy"?
Exit to Eden!
01/17/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
you would be surprised how many people think blacks can't be racist.
Its also one of the reasons I keep my EF life seperate from RL. Seems my family(extended) is more prejudiced than most people I know.
01/17/2012
Serenesub Serenesub
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
Well, and there's the key. How many people do you know who make plans for their marriage dissolving? How many husbands or wives help their exes when they break up? M would if I needed him to. I know because he did it for each of his exes and he ...
Exactly. I know my definitions, and I know what I am even if others try to put me down for it. I'm comfortable. We're both happy. That's all that matters
01/17/2012
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by ~LaUr3n~
Anyone can be racist -,-
Too true...Unfortunately!
01/17/2012
Sapphire Pet Sapphire Pet
Quote:
Originally posted by Serenesub
I have. I don't think we're going to agree on this point.
This is no longer a discussion but an argument. Those of us who are into the lifestyle are trying to defend it from those who are not. Neither side is right or wrong because in the end it's what makes us happy that matters. This is suppose to be a discussion on the movie not why we as submissive are wrong, abused, broken or anything else.
01/17/2012
Serenesub Serenesub
Quote:
Originally posted by Sapphire Pet
This is no longer a discussion but an argument. Those of us who are into the lifestyle are trying to defend it from those who are not. Neither side is right or wrong because in the end it's what makes us happy that matters. This is suppose to be ...
Thank you.
01/17/2012
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
That is a very good man. A lot of people probably wouldn't do that for their partner's in general I don't think.
It depends on the Dominant or Master. Rayne definitely has a good one but I've seen arrangements set up in the past for subs, should the relationship dissolve or even should the Master die. It should be done more often than it is though!
01/17/2012
November November
01/17/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Sapphire Pet
This is no longer a discussion but an argument. Those of us who are into the lifestyle are trying to defend it from those who are not. Neither side is right or wrong because in the end it's what makes us happy that matters. This is suppose to be ...
I think if it fits for you, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. If you are living the lifestyle or out of it. Its what works for you.
01/17/2012
kendra30752 kendra30752
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
cool, will share with you later. Its blue and I think it shows up well on me.
Sounds nice! I think an elephant tattoo sounds adorable. Unique too! I'd love to see it as well.
01/17/2012
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by Sapphire Pet
This is no longer a discussion but an argument. Those of us who are into the lifestyle are trying to defend it from those who are not. Neither side is right or wrong because in the end it's what makes us happy that matters. This is suppose to be ...
What? No one's defending the lifestyle against anyone...And for the record, I'm ALSO a kinkster and a bottom What we were talking about was the definition of codependency versus dependency. And it certainly was a discussion, not an argument. Feelings aren't hurt, tempers did not escalate. At least on my end! Hopefully Serenesub feels the same? If not, I apologize!
01/17/2012
biancajames biancajames
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Congratulations to lexical!

Oh, and these are $25 gift cards to EF, btw.
yay! Who do I contact to claim mine?
01/17/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
Well, and there's the key. How many people do you know who make plans for their marriage dissolving? How many husbands or wives help their exes when they break up? M would if I needed him to. I know because he did it for each of his exes and he ...
Like I said, he's a good man. I don't think I know anybody else who really makes plans like that for their marriage dissolving. All the plans I've seen are "how do I come out ahead" rather than "how can I make sure they're ok too".
01/17/2012
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
I think if it fits for you, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. If you are living the lifestyle or out of it. Its what works for you.
This.
01/17/2012
Antipova Antipova
Boppin' out to fold laundry. G'night, all!
01/17/2012
winterseve winterseve
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Boppin' out to fold laundry. G'night, all!
Good night
01/17/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Boppin' out to fold laundry. G'night, all!
G'night!
01/17/2012
Serenesub Serenesub
Quote:
Originally posted by lexical
What? No one's defending the lifestyle against anyone...And for the record, I'm ALSO a kinkster and a bottom What we were talking about was the definition of codependency versus dependency. And it certainly was a discussion, not an ...
You are a different kinkster and bottom than I am sub/slave. Codependency is a part of my life and every sub I know. Saying it's wrong and not healthy, or that I don't know what I am can be hurtful. I'm not hurt at all. I know where you're coming from. I get it. But I don't fit into it
01/17/2012
lexical lexical
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Boppin' out to fold laundry. G'night, all!
Bye, Anti! Always great to see you!
01/17/2012
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Boppin' out to fold laundry. G'night, all!
Night Antipova!
01/17/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Hey Guys! I was busy trying to do the trivia and I've missed where this turned into an argument. We need to be respectful of everyone's lifestyle.

We don't need to judge anyone for their choices in their relationships. It's up to all of us to decide what works for us. If you ask questions, in a respectful manner, to understand a lifestyle, I'm sure anyone would be more than happy to answer to question and enlighten or educate, but judgements are best kept to ourselves.

Okay? Okay!
01/17/2012
biancajames biancajames
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Boppin' out to fold laundry. G'night, all!
bye!
01/17/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Hey Guys! I was busy trying to do the trivia and I've missed where this turned into an argument. We need to be respectful of everyone's lifestyle.

We don't need to judge anyone for their choices in their relationships. It's up ...
Agreed!
01/17/2012
AndroAngel AndroAngel
Ah, but it isn't an argument over if subs are broken, it's an argument over the use of a word with negative connotations versus a word with positive ones. Codependence- which can be a psychological diagnosis associated with an illness versus Dependence- which is choosing to rely on your master.

Those of us with experience with the psychiatric world, particularly negative experience, aren't fond of codependence because of it's connotations.
01/17/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Going back to read now.
01/17/2012
Serenesub Serenesub
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
Ah, but it isn't an argument over if subs are broken, it's an argument over the use of a word with negative connotations versus a word with positive ones. Codependence- which can be a psychological diagnosis associated with an illness versus ...
Which is fine. But not everybody shares those views.
01/17/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by AndroAngel
Ah, but it isn't an argument over if subs are broken, it's an argument over the use of a word with negative connotations versus a word with positive ones. Codependence- which can be a psychological diagnosis associated with an illness versus ...
The thing is it means different things to different people. Same as with bdsm. Some see it as abuse while others see it as a way of life.
01/17/2012
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Like I said, he's a good man. I don't think I know anybody else who really makes plans like that for their marriage dissolving. All the plans I've seen are "how do I come out ahead" rather than "how can I make sure they're ok too".
Thanks. My comment was more toward the "being dependent can be bad" crowd, though. The question most often asked is "What happens when you break up if you're completely dependent?" It's not just slaves who are dependent. There are still tons of vanilla housewives, or women who happily live "traditional" wife roles who don't consider themselves slaves.
01/17/2012
Total posts: 385
Unique posters: 26