Eden Flicks--Meeting. Sunday, June 5 at 9 PM EDT

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Eden Flicks--Meeting. Sunday, June 5 at 9 PM EDT

Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
clueless
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Woooow, I don't know if I know this one...
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I love how everything's easy to get to, but the crowds don't swallow you whole.
yeah, and nothing is more than 2hrs away either up state or down state, and its so much quieter
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
clueless
Oh!!! Maybe it's cause the picture was so small.
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
FIFTH person....
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
4 people can still answer
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
If I even have five people left! Where did everyone go???
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Haha, Clueless!
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
yeah, and nothing is more than 2hrs away either up state or down state, and its so much quieter
I just can't wait to get to a neighborhood that doesn't avoid interaction with us because we occasionally paint car parts in the back yard and do vehicle repair in the driveway, lol
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I'll say Clueless.

3 left?
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
If five don't answer, I saw it should go to the first person. She answered soooo quickly.
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I just can't wait to get to a neighborhood that doesn't avoid interaction with us because we occasionally paint car parts in the back yard and do vehicle repair in the driveway, lol
mine avoid it because I'm the wrong color in an interracial marriage
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I just can't wait to get to a neighborhood that doesn't avoid interaction with us because we occasionally paint car parts in the back yard and do vehicle repair in the driveway, lol
Wow, sounds snobby.
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
mine avoid it because I'm the wrong color in an interracial marriage
I'm sorry
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
mine avoid it because I'm the wrong color in an interracial marriage
Awwwww Didn't they get the memo that love is love and race is an issue that should have died in the 60s???
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
If five don't answer, I saw it should go to the first person. She answered soooo quickly.
no, I am just a loser who watches cheesy movies over and over again
06/05/2011
IrishLassie IrishLassie
The girl looks like Alicia Silverstone and the only movie I have seen her in other than Batman is Clueless. So Ill go with that
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'll say Clueless.

3 left?
Just TWO left!
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
Awwwww Didn't they get the memo that love is love and race is an issue that should have died in the 60s???
The white crowd got it, unfortunately the hispanic community etc still hold onto it.
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
Wow, sounds snobby.
It kinda is. We're in a nicer neighborhood because my mom needed to be in a specific school district. Nobody here causes us any trouble, but we know they don't really like us much. Like, everybody else in the neighborhood has a lawn service and my husband mows the lawn and string trims and cleans the gutters and helps my mom with repairs around the house and such.
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
no, I am just a loser who watches cheesy movies over and over again
I was OBSESSED with this movie. When I was 16? 17?
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
no, I am just a loser who watches cheesy movies over and over again
But it's more fair than letting a fifth person come in after 4 or 5 minutes of you answering and taking it. I know I'd be perturbed if it were me lol.
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Darling Jen
But it's more fair than letting a fifth person come in after 4 or 5 minutes of you answering and taking it. I know I'd be perturbed if it were me lol.
Hmmmm.... good point.... Judges?? (aka, admin?)
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I was OBSESSED with this movie. When I was 16? 17?
rollin with my homies!

thats probably the age I was too, and The craft
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
The white crowd got it, unfortunately the hispanic community etc still hold onto it.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Discrimination or prejudice against any group is shallow and pathetic, even if it's not the most "common" underdog. But at least you have LOVE!
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Hmmmm.... good point.... Judges?? (aka, admin?)
I say if nobody else has tried answering it by now and we can't make it to 5, it should go to the first. I'm good with that.
06/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
It kinda is. We're in a nicer neighborhood because my mom needed to be in a specific school district. Nobody here causes us any trouble, but we know they don't really like us much. Like, everybody else in the neighborhood has a lawn ...
awww, I'd be your friend! I am white trashy

we are in a low income apt complex surrounded by a new middle class town home community, so unfun
06/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I say if nobody else has tried answering it by now and we can't make it to 5, it should go to the first. I'm good with that.
Okay, well... then I guess happyhomeschoolingmom is the winner again! Congrats... can you now BUY the Bon Bon???
06/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
rollin with my homies!

thats probably the age I was too, and The craft
I loved that movie!!!
06/05/2011
Darling Jen Darling Jen
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
It kinda is. We're in a nicer neighborhood because my mom needed to be in a specific school district. Nobody here causes us any trouble, but we know they don't really like us much. Like, everybody else in the neighborhood has a lawn ...
Aw, I'd look at your family with more respect than the snobby, rich people. I have respect for people who do their own damn work.
06/05/2011
Total posts: 334
Unique posters: 16