Eden Flicks--Meeting--Sunday, July 10 at 9:00 PM EDT

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Eden Flicks--Meeting--Sunday, July 10 at 9:00 PM EDT

Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Another idea I've been tossing around, I think, is a who-lotta-fun! Who's an MST3K fan? Ever wanted to create your own version of that? I say we should. Only not cheesy B-grade sci-fi tragedies (at least, not exclusively). Any movie that ...
YES!
07/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
They are and tonight is my last night of break up food mode so I'm taking full advantage. I gave my phone number to a new guy last night so I'm definitely moving forward and would like to fit into date clothes!
Yay for moving forward. Enjoy the last night of break up food mode
07/10/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
I saw hun, I tried to go over it but my connection is the suxors...I have five reviews, two videos and a whole bunch of shit to do tomorrow soon as it's fixed.
No problem. I was just checking to see if you got it. Sorry, your connection is having issues.
07/10/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Another idea I've been tossing around, I think, is a who-lotta-fun! Who's an MST3K fan? Ever wanted to create your own version of that? I say we should. Only not cheesy B-grade sci-fi tragedies (at least, not exclusively). Any movie that ...
OMG we were watching MST3k from some OOOOOOOLD videos we taped way back in the dark ages....LOVE that show. I am looking forward to being able to watch them on Netflix
07/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Bluebell makes it, I believe. Get your hands on it ASAP!
Gahhh!! Need to!

Was it you who recommended the banana rum? Because I did go get a bottle from Malibu (had no idea they made banana rum til I saw it at the store) and it's amazing!!
07/10/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
OMG we were watching MST3k from some OOOOOOOLD videos we taped way back in the dark ages....LOVE that show. I am looking forward to being able to watch them on Netflix
Well, I wasn't thinking that we'd watch MST3K. I was thinking we'd be the commentators
07/10/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
They are and tonight is my last night of break up food mode so I'm taking full advantage. I gave my phone number to a new guy last night so I'm definitely moving forward and would like to fit into date clothes!
awww that's amazing! It's good to hear you are doing better, break ups suck hard core.
07/10/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Boo!
07/10/2011
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Ok, I have to speak up as the uneducated here - can someone please define 'MST3k'??
07/10/2011
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Netflix is REALLY inexpensive. I think they have a streaming-only plan that's around $6.
I am also among those who does not do netflix. I didn't know there was a $6 streaming plan. So its $6 a month and you can stream how many movies a month?
07/10/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Another idea I've been tossing around, I think, is a who-lotta-fun! Who's an MST3K fan? Ever wanted to create your own version of that? I say we should. Only not cheesy B-grade sci-fi tragedies (at least, not exclusively). Any movie that ...
dude that would rock!
07/10/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Gahhh!! Need to!

Was it you who recommended the banana rum? Because I did go get a bottle from Malibu (had no idea they made banana rum til I saw it at the store) and it's amazing!!
I wasn't the one who rec'd no, but I was the one who told you to stay away from 99 bananas. Malibu is the shiznit! Haha!
07/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Boo!
Hey pretty lady!
07/10/2011
toxie m toxie m
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Ok, I have to speak up as the uneducated here - can someone please define 'MST3k'??
I second this
07/10/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Boo!
Boo???
07/10/2011
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Well, I wasn't thinking that we'd watch MST3K. I was thinking we'd be the commentators
oh, now I get it...the commentator thing made it make sense. Mystery Science theater three thousand??
07/10/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
It's super hot here today too. I actually managed to talk my mom into turning on the AC for tomorrow. So my laptop won't blow itself the fuck up.
ergh Sigel was saying the same thing...the cat finally told him enough was fucking enough. LOL
07/10/2011
js250 js250
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Gahhh!! Need to!

Was it you who recommended the banana rum? Because I did go get a bottle from Malibu (had no idea they made banana rum til I saw it at the store) and it's amazing!!
Mix banana rum, coconut rum in blender with half n half and ice cubes. Orgasmic!!!
07/10/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
Ok, I have to speak up as the uneducated here - can someone please define 'MST3k'??
You look gorgeous
07/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
I wasn't the one who rec'd no, but I was the one who told you to stay away from 99 bananas. Malibu is the shiznit! Haha!
Haha, I like the coconut rum, so I figured that banana rum from them couldn't be too bad. And even if it was the bottle was a whopping like, $11 I think.
07/10/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Another idea I've been tossing around, I think, is a who-lotta-fun! Who's an MST3K fan? Ever wanted to create your own version of that? I say we should. Only not cheesy B-grade sci-fi tragedies (at least, not exclusively). Any movie that ...
Hmmmmm I bet I could even get the guys interested in this idea BBW...they love audience participation type fun.
07/10/2011
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Tori Rebel
They are and tonight is my last night of break up food mode so I'm taking full advantage. I gave my phone number to a new guy last night so I'm definitely moving forward and would like to fit into date clothes!
Oh well if than you must go all out tonight and You Go Girl! Go out on a dates and have some fun.
07/10/2011
Tori Rebel Tori Rebel
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
awww that's amazing! It's good to hear you are doing better, break ups suck hard core.
Yeah, and as you knew from when it started and seeing as I've been gone a while, this one was especially sucky. Bleh. But I've washed that man out of my hair, so to say, and am taking what I learned from that adventure to find someone even better.
07/10/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Boo!
eek! *hides from the mentor in case I am in for a spanking*
07/10/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Haha, I like the coconut rum, so I figured that banana rum from them couldn't be too bad. And even if it was the bottle was a whopping like, $11 I think.
Right! It's good stuff for the price. I hate rum but I like Malibu a lot.
07/10/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by UrNaughtyaAngel
I am also among those who does not do netflix. I didn't know there was a $6 streaming plan. So its $6 a month and you can stream how many movies a month?
unlimited, as long as they're available for instant play. We pay, I think, around $10 and we get one movie in at a time on DVD in addition
07/10/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
Don't you have to have some sort of game console or something to use it?
You can get it on PC as well...at least we have it on PC here in CA
07/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
ergh Sigel was saying the same thing...the cat finally told him enough was fucking enough. LOL
I begged my mom. I'm like, so, um, the heat index for tomorrow is over 100, and I can't sit in the basement for 9 hours tomorrow. Can we let the house cool off tonight and turn the AC on in the morning when the house is still cool? I'll be a nice temperature on the couch, lol.
07/10/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Hmmmmm I bet I could even get the guys interested in this idea BBW...they love audience participation type fun.
That's what I'm thinking!
07/10/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by js250
Mix banana rum, coconut rum in blender with half n half and ice cubes. Orgasmic!!!
I'll have to try that. Sounds like it would go great with ice cream instead of half n half?
07/10/2011
Total posts: 374
Unique posters: 13