Movie Screening--Pulp Fiction Viewing Party! Sunday October 2, at 9:30 PM EDT!

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Movie Screening--Pulp Fiction Viewing Party! Sunday October 2, at 9:30 PM EDT!

Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
I'm lovin' it! How are you?!
Pretty good, done working. Trying to unwind
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Hey guys. We're at about 30 minutes in. He's shooting up in the car on his way to pu Mia
10/02/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Pretty good, done working. Trying to unwind
Good! Are you going to be staying around and watching the movie?
10/02/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Brb gonna throw the dvd on
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Don't be a (rectangle)! hahaha! Mr and I always joke about that. Because it's usually a "square"
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Brb gonna throw the dvd on
I couldn't find my disc. I grumbled....


YAY Steve Buscemi cameo!
10/02/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Collectors edition in the house!!! Can you give me an exact time to forward to?
10/02/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
Good! Are you going to be staying around and watching the movie?
I've never been too interested in seeing Pulp Fiction, I hear it's great but I might. I do have Netflix.
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Collectors edition in the house!!! Can you give me an exact time to forward to?
36 m
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
I've never been too interested in seeing Pulp Fiction, I hear it's great but I might. I do have Netflix.
they stopped streaming it on netflix two FUCKING days ago
10/02/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
K im there
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
We have a restaurant called Zombie Burger. They have $5 shakes. They're AMAZING
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
K im there
fox force five
10/02/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
5 dollar shake sounds great right now
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
K im there
just hit 38 (so fast)
10/02/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
they stopped streaming it on netflix two FUCKING days ago
Oh well, that cuts that.
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
5 dollar shake sounds great right now
they have a zombie bride wedding cake shake that is OMG better than cake batter ice cream
10/02/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
We have a restaurant called Zombie Burger. They have $5 shakes. They're AMAZING
I bet! But then again, I've never met a shake I didn't like... so yea... LOL
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Oh well, that cuts that.
we have a few streaming options that require no download
10/02/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
I bet! But then again, I've never met a shake I didn't like... so yea... LOL
Lol. I like chocolate shakes. Im a simplist
10/02/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Cooties i can handle.
10/02/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
we have a few streaming options that require no download
Normally I'd be game, but work was so awful I could rip this hair out.
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Normally I'd be game, but work was so awful I could rip this hair out.
aww,
10/02/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
I said god damn! God damn
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
Cooties i can handle.
Trying to forget anything as intriguing as this is an exercise in futility!
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I said god damn! God damn
I can't wait until we get to Jimmy's house. I LOVE that scene!
10/02/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
aww,
Yeah, I hate people screaming at me and not allowing me to explain myself.

Ugh, my stomach is in knots dreading going there tomorrow.
10/02/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I can't wait until we get to Jimmy's house. I LOVE that scene!
Me too!!!! Best part
10/02/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Yeah, I hate people screaming at me and not allowing me to explain myself.

Ugh, my stomach is in knots dreading going there tomorrow.
Meet my friend xanax. Hahah
10/02/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
DANCE CONTEST!!!!!
10/02/2011
Total posts: 205
Unique posters: 7