Movie Screening! Teen Wolf! 3/4/12 @ 9:30 pm EDT

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Movie Screening! Teen Wolf! 3/4/12 @ 9:30 pm EDT

Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Where is everyone at? I am at 16 going on 17 mins now.
Sadly I am about to be in bed. lol

It's time for the fiancee' to want some attention.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Where is everyone at? I am at 16 going on 17 mins now.
48 m
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Aww good night Mike. I may have to move this to my Wii because my pc is just acting a fool.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Sadly I am about to be in bed. lol

It's time for the fiancee' to want some attention.
Work hard, buddy
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Sadly I am about to be in bed. lol

It's time for the fiancee' to want some attention.
Well go give her some attention!
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Work hard, buddy
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Aww good night Mike. I may have to move this to my Wii because my pc is just acting a fool.
Lol acting a fool! BAD PC! *Back Hands*

Not sure if it is quite goodnight for me just yet. Still have a little energy left over hehe. We shall see. But if I don't come back have a great night everyone and enjoy the movie

Also BBW hope your day ends on a much nicer note
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Boy how do I love technology bigger screen and I can hear better.
03/04/2012
Cookie Monster Mike Cookie Monster Mike
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Work hard, buddy
HA! nah it's just more of the spooning, cuddling, watching something together.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Poor kiddo is sneezing up a storm, all the while swearing upand down that she isn't sick
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Lol acting a fool! BAD PC! *Back Hands*

Not sure if it is quite goodnight for me just yet. Still have a little energy left over hehe. We shall see. But if I don't come back have a great night everyone and enjoy the movie

Also BBW ...
Give it to her good Mike. If we don't hear from you take care.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Poor kiddo is sneezing up a storm, all the while swearing upand down that she isn't sick
If she's like mine she doesn't want medicine.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Mike
Lol acting a fool! BAD PC! *Back Hands*

Not sure if it is quite goodnight for me just yet. Still have a little energy left over hehe. We shall see. But if I don't come back have a great night everyone and enjoy the movie

Also BBW ...
You guyshave ensured that!

Before I forget I havea post in the Eden Gives Back about relay for life. I would be honored if anyone could contribute
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I have a member I will be back in a few.
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
If she's like mine she doesn't want medicine.
I usually don't offer until fevers don't break or they are just miserable. I tryandlet their bodies build some antibodies. (And yes, I do the same for my own body)
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I usually don't offer until fevers don't break or they are just miserable. I tryandlet their bodies build some antibodies. (And yes, I do the same for my own body)
That is actually how I know mine has a fever, she complains but states emphatically that she doesn't want medicine as she is backing away from me so I can't check her.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
How many minutes in are you now?
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I am only 27 mins in.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Have either of you ever seen the old tv show 30somethings?
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Have either of you ever seen the old tv show 30somethings?
Not yet
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I used to tune in here and there. But don't remember much about it now. I will be back shortly have a vid session going on so won't be able to switch back over here.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Not yet
It is a really old show. The actor is Timothy Busfield.. He's the redhead guy on this movie.
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
I wonder where everyone else is at. They must have had long weekends. I am still floating waiting on this person lol. I hope they come or I be upset.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
I been out combing the high schools all day...LOL
03/04/2012
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Lol, the dean
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
It was to cold here to do anything. I went to walk to store but was offered a ride so I sure took it.
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Some of the clothes they had back then, fugly.
03/04/2012
wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
It was to cold here to do anything. I went to walk to store but was offered a ride so I sure took it.
Its really cold here too, supposed to snow a little tonight.
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by wrmbreze
Its really cold here too, supposed to snow a little tonight.
Yes we had snow earlier as well.
03/04/2012
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
That's my song Thriller. Makes me want to get up and do the dance that I can.
03/04/2012
Total posts: 184
Unique posters: 10