Movie Screening--Viewing Party! Friday, August 5 @ 8:30 PM EDT

BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
Ya, I wish I had some girlies to go with.
Just lost my best friends and my apartment
But I'm trying to focus on me ya know?
And supposedly they boost your self esteem up and such.
I'd go too.
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
If we lived near each other, I'd totally go with you. *big hugs*
Thanks, if I go I'll totally report back to you guys.

For 99 bucks, they will give you some heels, a yoga mat plus six classes.
Not a bad deal I think.
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
are we all set up to watch?
I am all set. Player downloaded.
And it's buffering. So we can start if needed.
08/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
I'm trying to finish up this blanket I made for a friend of a friend.

Every dime I get right now is pretty much going to derby gear. frustrating and expensive but it'll be so much fun.
08/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
I am all set. Player downloaded.
And it's buffering. So we can start if needed.
we can wait a couple of minutes to get you buffered
08/05/2011
JessCee JessCee
here
08/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Ok, I think I'm ready. I keep getting distracted with pictures on Facebook.
08/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I'm trying to finish up this blanket I made for a friend of a friend.

Every dime I get right now is pretty much going to derby gear. frustrating and expensive but it'll be so much fun.
plus, hard core workouts 3 times a week. WITH people! So there's no more of: "Will you go with me to the gym?" Nope. Built in support.
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I'm trying to finish up this blanket I made for a friend of a friend.

Every dime I get right now is pretty much going to derby gear. frustrating and expensive but it'll be so much fun.
How much does it cost?
It sounds exciting!
08/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by JessCee
here
Yay!
08/05/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Hi!

I'm trying to use the link Kindred provided, but my estimated wait time is at 10 min, and climbing. I don't know if I'll be able to join. I've seen the movie several times, but it's been YEARS since my last viewing.
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
plus, hard core workouts 3 times a week. WITH people! So there's no more of: "Will you go with me to the gym?" Nope. Built in support.
That's nice. I'm hoping to find some people in my massage school who wanna hit the gym with me
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Hi!

I'm trying to use the link Kindred provided, but my estimated wait time is at 10 min, and climbing. I don't know if I'll be able to join. I've seen the movie several times, but it's been YEARS since my last viewing.
Mine said 10 minutes too but then it dropped super fast. Stay wiiith us!
08/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
How much does it cost?
It sounds exciting!
basic skates are $100. Wheels are about $70. protective gear is roughly $100. Plus dues are $30/mo.
08/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Mine's fully buffered and I gotta start it soon or I'll have to leave before it's finished
08/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Hi!

I'm trying to use the link Kindred provided, but my estimated wait time is at 10 min, and climbing. I don't know if I'll be able to join. I've seen the movie several times, but it's been YEARS since my last viewing.
Let us know if you get to the buffering section soon. We can wait a few minutes to get started.
08/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
I'll give it another 3 minutes, then I'm gonna say, PLAY...
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
basic skates are $100. Wheels are about $70. protective gear is roughly $100. Plus dues are $30/mo.
I can sorta skate, but... not completely. I can't stop. LOL.
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
I'll give it another 3 minutes, then I'm gonna say, PLAY...
Okay then
08/05/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Start without me, I don't want to hold everyone up.
08/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Hi!

I'm trying to use the link Kindred provided, but my estimated wait time is at 10 min, and climbing. I don't know if I'll be able to join. I've seen the movie several times, but it's been YEARS since my last viewing.
If we start before you get picture, we can tell you where we're at.
08/05/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
Weirdly, I can't see any video and the Divx+ Software is still installing, but I'm getting the opening audio. I have no idea where it's coming from.
08/05/2011
JessCee JessCee
oh, I'm ready, too.
08/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Illusional
I can sorta skate, but... not completely. I can't stop. LOL.
They'll teach you from the ground up. There are a bunch of skaters who are AWESOME that couldn't even stand on skates when they started.
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Start without me, I don't want to hold everyone up.
NEVER!!!! lol
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
They'll teach you from the ground up. There are a bunch of skaters who are AWESOME that couldn't even stand on skates when they started.
That sounds awesome. I'd totally join if I were near you.
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
Weirdly, I can't see any video and the Divx+ Software is still installing, but I'm getting the opening audio. I have no idea where it's coming from.
Refresh?
08/05/2011
Petite Valentine Petite Valentine
I admire roller derby ladies, but I would never do it. I've spent way to much on dental work already.
08/05/2011
Illusional Illusional
Ahhh it's so nice to be chillin' with my EF peeps.
I wasn't going to, I was just gonna mope and go to bed early but I decided FUCK that. I deserve happiness too.
08/05/2011
JessCee JessCee
Quote:
Originally posted by Petite Valentine
I admire roller derby ladies, but I would never do it. I've spent way to much on dental work already.
hehehe, agreed!
08/05/2011
Total posts: 480
Unique posters: 15