Eden Gives Back: CONCLUSION: Support Our Troops

Ansley Ansley
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! I hope your evenings are filled with frights and treats and that everyone stays safe and warm.

First, I would like to start off by thanking everyone who participated, supported and donated their hard earned points to this effort. We couldn't have done this without you, and that's not lipservice. If it weren't for your generous donations, this would have fallen flat and I'm really happy that we could all come together to make this happen. Each and every one of you made a difference when you donated!

Thank you Eden Fantasys and staff for allowing me to organize this event and for all of your support throughout the month!

A huge thank you to all of our sponsors:

Miss Debauchery, Kindred, ToyTimeTim, P'Gell, Sexyintexas, Oldhippy, Aliceinthehole, Selective Sensualist, DeadIzzy, and Butteryfly
You're all awesomesauce x 12!


We had a total of $415.98 to spend on magazines and with that we were able to purchase: 21 full subscriptions, totalling 524 individual magazines!



Way to go you guys!!!

If you remember, I asked that suggestions be made for the gift message that would be sent with the subscriptions. Due to a word count limit, our message reads:

With love, support and admiration from the community at Edenfantasysdotcom Simple, but I think it gets our point across quite nicely, don't you?

All magazines are going to Soldiers' Angels Reading Material Donations in Pasadena, California, to be shipped out in individual care pacakages for troops stationed across the world. Now that we have received word that we're pulling out of Iraq by December, I thought this would be the best way to make sure everyone gets a little something. I hope everyone is pleased with the magazines' destination and the subscriptions purchased.

A big round of applause and a pat on the back to everyone who made this happen! Thank you again!
10/31/2011
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! I hope your evenings are filled with frights and treats and that everyone stays safe and warm.

First, I would like to start off by thanking everyone who participated, supported and donated their hard earned points ... More
Thank you so much for organizing this effort!
10/31/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Thank you so much for organizing this effort!
Thank you so much for participating!
10/31/2011
BeautifulDarkness BeautifulDarkness
Wow! That is awesome! Hopefully they enjoy it.
10/31/2011
Kayla Kayla
That's fantastic! I hope they enjoy it!
10/31/2011
oldhippy oldhippy
Congratulations everyone, and thank you. I'm just glad to have been a small part of this. It is a great project.
10/31/2011
Beck Beck
Hope they enjoy!
10/31/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
AWESOMESAUCE!!! Every time we do these kinds of good work, it makes me so proud to be part of this community!

Thanks EF, you are the bomb!

A BIG thank you to you Stormy for putting this together and all your hard work! You rock lady.

10/31/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by oldhippy
Congratulations everyone, and thank you. I'm just glad to have been a small part of this. It is a great project.
Thank you and we were glad to have ya!
10/31/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
AWESOMESAUCE!!! Every time we do these kinds of good work, it makes me so proud to be part of this community!

Thanks EF, you are the bomb!

A BIG thank you to you Stormy for putting this together and all your hard work! You rock ... More
Aw, you just made my night hon! Thanks so much! (She has my eyes.)
10/31/2011
Selective Sensualist Selective Sensualist
This makes me so very happy that these magazines will bring a taste of home to so many our troops. I hope the care packages will remind and reassure them that the citizens back home care very much about them and wish them all safe returns.

Thank you again for organizing this and bringing it all together.
10/31/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Selective Sensualist
This makes me so very happy that these magazines will bring a taste of home to so many our troops. I hope the care packages will remind and reassure them that the citizens back home care very much about them and wish them all safe returns. ... More
It was my pleasure. I really appreciate your participation! I hope the troops like what we picked and I look forward to working on something like this again.
10/31/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! I hope your evenings are filled with frights and treats and that everyone stays safe and warm.

First, I would like to start off by thanking everyone who participated, supported and donated their hard earned points ... More
that's great to hear. thanks you guys for giving us the opportunity to feel like we're making a little difference.
10/31/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Wow! So many magazines. Wonderful. I hope the troops enjoy every issue of each one.

I've seen a kitty play guitar before, but I've never seen one with a Fuzz Box. Cool, Tim.
11/01/2011
Kitka Kitka
That's fantastic! I hope they enjoy the magazines.
11/01/2011
unfulfilled unfulfilled
That's awesome and thanks for organizing. I'm sure they will appreciate it.
11/02/2011
Ansley Ansley
Thank you everyone!
11/02/2011
Dawn (Lilac Distraction) Dawn (Lilac Distraction)
I'm really glad I could help!
11/03/2011
Total posts: 18
Unique posters: 13