Eden Kink - Guest Speaker: lunaKM - Thursday September 29th at 8pm ET

Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
Fetlife has a BDSM Glossary. You have to be a member but membership is free.
I actually joined FetLife just the other day. Because I've been sick, I haven't spent much time on it, but I'm looking forward to dinking around on it. I could use some friends, so if anyone wants to friend me I go by IvyWilde.
09/29/2011
Annabel Joseph Annabel Joseph
Quote:
Originally posted by luna[KM]
I also make up a lot of gibberish words since I'm not allowed to swear. It makes for a funny look from KM.
Haha! That's funny.
09/29/2011
luna[KM] luna[KM]
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
I actually joined FetLife just the other day. Because I've been sick, I haven't spent much time on it, but I'm looking forward to dinking around on it. I could use some friends, so if anyone wants to friend me I go by IvyWilde.
You've already got me on your list
09/29/2011
Serenesub Serenesub
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
I actually joined FetLife just the other day. Because I've been sick, I haven't spent much time on it, but I'm looking forward to dinking around on it. I could use some friends, so if anyone wants to friend me I go by IvyWilde.
Done
09/29/2011
luna[KM] luna[KM]
Quote:
Originally posted by Annabel Joseph
Haha! That's funny.
Holy canolle and jiminey cricket are the most common ones. I've also been known to sing Hi-ho-it's off to work I go when I hurt myself.
09/29/2011
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
I actually joined FetLife just the other day. Because I've been sick, I haven't spent much time on it, but I'm looking forward to dinking around on it. I could use some friends, so if anyone wants to friend me I go by IvyWilde.
Here's my profile if anyone would like to add me! link
09/29/2011
luna[KM] luna[KM]
KM is waving his coffee cup at me... guess what I'll be doing when I'm done here
09/29/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by Serenesub
Done
Thanks!
09/29/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by luna[KM]
You've already got me on your list
I added you at the beginning of the meeting when I read your bio which said to go ahead and friend you. Thanks!
09/29/2011
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by luna[KM]
KM is waving his coffee cup at me... guess what I'll be doing when I'm done here
I'm hoping to "talk" M into taking me to Dunkin. =D
09/29/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
Here's my profile if anyone would like to add me! link
Thanks Rayne!
09/29/2011
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by luna[KM]
KM is waving his coffee cup at me... guess what I'll be doing when I'm done here
You said earlier that if the dishes aren't running by bedtime, you're in trouble. What does that mean for you?
09/29/2011
Sir Sir
I'm on Fetlife as well, of course. I missed the conversation because a friend called, I apologize!
09/29/2011
Annabel Joseph Annabel Joseph
I am really active on Fetlife since I work in the BDSM book biz. I go by my name Annabel_Joseph.
09/29/2011
luna[KM] luna[KM]
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
You said earlier that if the dishes aren't running by bedtime, you're in trouble. What does that mean for you?
The first infraction I have to stay up and do the dishes. The time it takes me to finish my task is the amount of time I have to go to bed earlier the next night. If it happens again I get 5 swats with the dragon's tongue.

There hasn't been a need for a 3rd infraction, so I dunno what he'd do.
09/29/2011
Annabel Joseph Annabel Joseph
Quote:
Originally posted by luna[KM]
KM is waving his coffee cup at me... guess what I'll be doing when I'm done here
Coffee fetcher! LOL.
09/29/2011
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by luna[KM]
The first infraction I have to stay up and do the dishes. The time it takes me to finish my task is the amount of time I have to go to bed earlier the next night. If it happens again I get 5 swats with the dragon's tongue.

There hasn't ... More
Thank goodness for small miracles?

Do you ever get frustrated with your station?
09/29/2011
Taylor Taylor
Oh wow looks like everyone is on there. I don't have any friends on there it would be nice to meet a few people one there. My sceen name is Iubita.
09/29/2011
luna[KM] luna[KM]
Are we done asking me questions?
09/29/2011
Sir Sir
Here is mine, everyone!
09/29/2011
Annabel Joseph Annabel Joseph
I am curious if you ever get frustrated too. That was my big failing. There were days I just wasn't into it but I was still expected to obey.
09/29/2011
luna[KM] luna[KM]
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
Thank goodness for small miracles?

Do you ever get frustrated with your station?
Extremely. I have days where I think rebellious thoughts and look at him like he's the laziest person I know. I've gotten into trouble voicing these things so they are silent but he tends to know I'm struggling before I do - get out of my head, ya know?

When I know I need to recenter I recite my mantra and do some private journaling (even he doesn't see it).
09/29/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by Taylor
Oh wow looks like everyone is on there. I don't have any friends on there it would be nice to meet a few people one there. My sceen name is Iubita.
I searched for "lubita" but nothing came up.
09/29/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by luna[KM]
Are we done asking me questions?
Not yet!

Not sure if anyone asked this, but what do you feel is your responsibility as your partner's submissive? Likewise, what do you feel is your partner's responsibility as your Dominant?
09/29/2011
luna[KM] luna[KM]
Quote:
Originally posted by Annabel Joseph
I am curious if you ever get frustrated too. That was my big failing. There were days I just wasn't into it but I was still expected to obey.
And that is the key. KM has said it numerous times. Even if it's a bad day for me I still obey and that's what makes my submission pure and honest.
09/29/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Not yet!

Not sure if anyone asked this, but what do you feel is your responsibility as your partner's submissive? Likewise, what do you feel is your partner's responsibility as your Dominant?
Good question!
09/29/2011
luna[KM] luna[KM]
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Not yet!

Not sure if anyone asked this, but what do you feel is your responsibility as your partner's submissive? Likewise, what do you feel is your partner's responsibility as your Dominant?
My responsibility is to make his every day the most comfortable and easy day he's ever had. I am to bring him joy, passion and love in everything I do for him.

His responsibility to me is make sure that I have my needs met and that he continues to show me through words and deeds that what I am doing is still valuable to him.
09/29/2011
Taylor Taylor
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
I searched for "lubita" but nothing came up.
really hmm, I will try and find you then
09/29/2011
Sir Sir
Quote:
Originally posted by luna[KM]
My responsibility is to make his every day the most comfortable and easy day he's ever had. I am to bring him joy, passion and love in everything I do for him.

His responsibility to me is make sure that I have my needs met and that he ... More
Very nice response, I like that! Thank you!
09/29/2011
luna[KM] luna[KM]
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir
Very nice response, I like that! Thank you!
You're welcome!
09/29/2011
Total posts: 259
Unique posters: 24