Share your photos

  • Christmas shipping schedule

Share your photos

P'Gell P'Gell
OK, fireworks







02/26/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Flowers

Lilac



white lilac image changed



close up lilac color

02/26/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Other stuff

weird fog configuration, My Man said it was an angel, there is a child and a snowman in back ground. The angel is to your left of the snow man.



snow on the fence




Parts of our guitar collection

02/26/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Since most of my photos revolve around my kids, the ones that I could find on memory cards and on my hard drive were limited.

Trying to post now. Having minor issues.
02/26/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)












02/26/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
GWF, did you upload your photos to an external site, like Flickr? When you do that, you then right click on the photo, choose the size you want to use, and then choose "Copy Link Location." Then come back to Eden, put block parentheses img then a vertical line | (then put "paste" then close it with an other block parentheses ] (but run it all together) it should post.

You may have to first left click on photos on Flickr to size them, or they come out small.

Good luck.
02/26/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
Other stuff

weird fog configuration, My Man said it was an angel, there is a child and a snowman in back ground. The angel is to your left of the snow man.



snow on the fence




Parts of our guitar ...
I love pictures that come out with images that you do not see when taking them. Very cool.
02/26/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I love pictures that come out with images that you do not see when taking them. Very cool.
Thanks. It's a weird picture. I was really into the paranormal when I took this photo a few years ago, but was just taking pictures of My Man and my little girl playing in the snow. I didn't SEE the fog, nor the "angel" until I uploaded the pic to my computer. I thought maybe breath had fogged the camera, which might be the explanation......or maybe it's an angel. This pic looks like 2 or 3 beings around my child, with the angel being prominent. Very weird.

I often get weird results when I photograph My Man. Orbs, weird mists, things I didn't see when I took the photograph etc. He's right off to the left of the pic in this one. A psychic saw this photo and said, "Your child is well protected." That's good to know.
02/26/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
I worked with a lady last spring that had a mobile saw mill. I took the last two boards off the saw and placed them on the pile, when I flipped the top board over next to the bottom one this is what I found

[imglink]

This was the Friday before Easter Sunday, aka Good Friday.
02/26/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I worked with a lady last spring that had a mobile saw mill. I took the last two boards off the saw and placed them on the pile, when I flipped the top board over next to the bottom one this is what I found

[imglink]

This was the Friday ...
Angel wings!
02/26/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I worked with a lady last spring that had a mobile saw mill. I took the last two boards off the saw and placed them on the pile, when I flipped the top board over next to the bottom one this is what I found

[imglink]

This was the Friday ...


Hate it when I forget a character.
02/26/2011
Jul!a Jul!a


02/26/2011
Emma (Girl With Fire) Emma (Girl With Fire)
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
GWF, did you upload your photos to an external site, like Flickr? When you do that, you then right click on the photo, choose the size you want to use, and then choose "Copy Link Location." Then come back to Eden, put block parentheses img ...
Did my imgs not show up for you? They show up for me.
02/26/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Emma (Girl With Fire)
Did my imgs not show up for you? They show up for me.
They do not show up for me either. I have had this happen before, I am thinking it has to do with Chrome. Not sure if P'Gell uses Chrome as well.
02/26/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
They do not show up for me either. I have had this happen before, I am thinking it has to do with Chrome. Not sure if P'Gell uses Chrome as well.
I use Firefox and I don't see any of her images either.
02/26/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
My daughter almost 5 years ago.

02/27/2011
Kindred Kindred
I'm fairly new to digital photography, so I don't have many pictures other than my kids. However, you get an idea of the type of photos I take.

Caribbean sunset


View through wall at Alcatraz
02/27/2011
Kindred Kindred
Mexican street


Mexican ruins
02/27/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Apparently Flickr didn't like what I did to my account settings and changed the URL of the first photo I posted, so here it is again

02/27/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Apparently Flickr didn't like what I did to my account settings and changed the URL of the first photo I posted, so here it is again

Still can't see it.
02/27/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Still can't see it.
This is kinda weird, I can see both of them.
02/27/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
This is kinda weird, I can see both of them.
All I see is "This photo is currently unavailable." Could it be a privacy setting associated with Flickr? I no longer have an account.
02/27/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
All I see is "This photo is currently unavailable." Could it be a privacy setting associated with Flickr? I no longer have an account.
I am not sure, it could be...
02/27/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
All I see is "This photo is currently unavailable." Could it be a privacy setting associated with Flickr? I no longer have an account.
Can you see the photo I posted above your set that is a photo of my daughter? That had a different privacy setting on it when I posted it than did the flower photo you can't see. I went and changed the setting on the latter photo, so maybe you'll be able to see it now.
02/27/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
They do not show up for me either. I have had this happen before, I am thinking it has to do with Chrome. Not sure if P'Gell uses Chrome as well.
I use Firefox and I can't see Girl With Fire's pics. I wanted to see them. I'm not sure what to do in order to see them.
02/27/2011
P'Gell P'Gell
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
My daughter almost 5 years ago.

Beautiful baby! I love the color working.
02/27/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
Quote:
Originally posted by P'Gell
I use Firefox and I can't see Girl With Fire's pics. I wanted to see them. I'm not sure what to do in order to see them.
i dont either. I see just a blank spot.
02/27/2011
Jobthingy Jobthingy
All these pics are amazing guys!
02/27/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Can you see the photo I posted above your set that is a photo of my daughter? That had a different privacy setting on it when I posted it than did the flower photo you can't see. I went and changed the setting on the latter photo, so maybe ...
I can see the photo of your daughter, just not the one of the flower anymore.
02/27/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I can see the photo of your daughter, just not the one of the flower anymore.
I'm at a loss. I guess we'll find out whether it is going to be a long-term issue once I post another photo.
02/27/2011
Total posts: 390
Unique posters: 61