Success on affiliate programs

closed account closed account
how are you doing? how is working out for you? any other affiliate success stories?
03/01/2011
  • Weekly Special: Sexy Savings
  • Save 15% on Luxury Brands
  • Annual Clearance - Save 30%
  • Buy Cascade vibe and save 50% on lubricants!
  • Save 20% on self-lubricating Cascade vibe and sleeve kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
markeagleone markeagleone
Quote:
Originally posted by closed account
how are you doing? how is working out for you? any other affiliate success stories?
I'm an affiliate. Business is up and down. Great program!
03/02/2011
Misfit Momma Misfit Momma
I've signed up to multiple affiliate programs. So far, EdenFantasys has been the only one consistently getting 5+ sales per month. One other affiliate program has made 1 sale in the last 6 months. The rest seem to get a lot of clicks, but no sales (for me at least).
03/04/2011
Dusk Dusk
EF is the only one I'm actually getting a return on; I'm thinking about negotiating advertising rates rather than agreeing to a ton of affiliate programs.
03/06/2011
closed account closed account
MY blog is fairly new. so thanks for the encouraging news. Thus far I am getting more traffic from twitter then EF. at this point traffic is my main goal, then the money

thanks for the encouraging news
03/07/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by closed account
how are you doing? how is working out for you? any other affiliate success stories?
im not sure. ive had people use my coupon code from my blog and now I have $84 or so in commission that ill get in august. im excited. I don't have internet at home so i blog when i can
07/27/2011
closed account closed account
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
im not sure. ive had people use my coupon code from my blog and now I have $84 or so in commission that ill get in august. im excited. I don't have internet at home so i blog when i can
OOOH moolah! congrats! hope it is just the start of it for you! I'll have to check out your website to see what you are doing right
08/25/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
I just joined the affiliate program a couple of months ago, but I am seeing orders placed using my code, and theoretically, I should be getting some monetary commissions at the end of this period.
08/25/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by closed account
OOOH moolah! congrats! hope it is just the start of it for you! I'll have to check out your website to see what you are doing right
it was $63.02 sorry not 84 like i thought. im at 34.45 in commission right now but need $50 to be able to get a check.

my website for reviews on adult sites are:
Eden Fantasys- link
(I need more followers)

Babeland- link

Good Vibrations - link

Those are my 3 blogs for Affiliate sites that will pay commission.
08/25/2011
closed account closed account
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
it was $63.02 sorry not 84 like i thought. im at 34.45 in commission right now but need $50 to be able to get a check.

my website for reviews on adult sites are:
Eden Fantasys- link
(I need more followers)

Babeland- ... More
Thanks. I will check them out.
08/27/2011
closed account closed account
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
it was $63.02 sorry not 84 like i thought. im at 34.45 in commission right now but need $50 to be able to get a check.

my website for reviews on adult sites are:
Eden Fantasys- link
(I need more followers)

Babeland- ... More
on your EF review site, the followers button doesn't work for me. Is it just me?
08/27/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by closed account
on your EF review site, the followers button doesn't work for me. Is it just me?
it should be working. ive had a few new ppl follow me.
08/28/2011
Cougar in Training Cougar in Training
I have a stupid question....how do I know if people have clicked the banners on my site to come to EF? And how do I see if anyone has made purchases?
09/05/2011
mama2007 mama2007
Quote:
Originally posted by Cougar in Training
I have a stupid question....how do I know if people have clicked the banners on my site to come to EF? And how do I see if anyone has made purchases?
idk what your login stuff is, but there should be a link u can go to that shows you how much people have bought using your code and how much comission is earned to u. u get a payout @ $50. i have 2.00 to go lol to get a 2nd check.
09/05/2011
Fyreflye Fyreflye
Quote:
Originally posted by mama2007
idk what your login stuff is, but there should be a link u can go to that shows you how much people have bought using your code and how much comission is earned to u. u get a payout @ $50. i have 2.00 to go lol to get a 2nd check.
Go to Affiliate Program>Reports> and Orders will show you ALL the orders made with either your code or through your links, banners, and widgets. Main Report shows your net sales, online traffic, commissions, and more. Payment report shows what you have been paid and what you will be getting paid for the closed period. Friends of Affiliate Report shows your friends' earning and what you are making off them. If you need an invitation to the affiliate program here is the link: link make sure to use partner code EPW in the form so we can both benefit. Hope this helps!
12/12/2012
Fyreflye Fyreflye
Quote:
Originally posted by Fyreflye
Go to Affiliate Program>Reports> and Orders will show you ALL the orders made with either your code or through your links, banners, and widgets. Main Report shows your net sales, online traffic, commissions, and more. Payment report shows what ... More
I have seen a question on here before that I was asking as well. Now I know the answer. I was wondering when checks/commission payments were sent out. I was taking the check, but they kept getting lost in the mail. One of EF's people got with me and suggested I go with Paypal since I kept having issues with the checks and it was costing us all to try to fix it all the time. After I went with Paypal I have collected commissions almost every month($50+ has been available almost every month) I would receive my Paypal payment on the 12th. I don't know if this is the same for everyone.

Also, back to the main topic of this post:

I am usually able to collect commissions every month because I make over $50 monthly. I make between $80 and $200 every month. If anyone is doing better I would love to hear how!! Thanks for reading!

"Edit: I am now making more money. At least $200 per month up to $400.
12/12/2012
Total posts: 16
Unique posters: 8