#EdenLit - Club Meeting - December 04, 2012

Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Welcome to the December Meeting of the Eden Lit Club

This year we are moving the Eden Lit Meeting forward a bit so we can give the members plenty of time to participate in the games and stuff before the heat of the Holiday Season steals away all the time!

Instead of the usual meeting we're gonna get together and party a bit. Kick back and relax with a little impromptu writing and some good old conversation. So grab a drink and a candy cane and join us for some fun.
11/27/2012
  • Save 60% on Spooktacular Kits  - 3 item set
  • Wicked Treats - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden leather blindfold
    • Flaming amour silicone pearl bunny
    • Eden's glass ben wa balls
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Ghost Bride - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Casper
    • Leather strap rider
    • Simple Clamps
    Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    • Eden Beaded Clamps
    • Heart Silicone Beads
    • Onyx
    Black Magic - Save 60% on 3 Item Set

    Expires on Oct, 31 at 3am ET Terms

  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Happy Present Day!

WOW another year gone flying past! Can you believe the Club is nearly two years old? We've come a long way since the first months.
11/27/2012
dindagail dindagail
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Welcome to the December Meeting of the Eden Lit Club

This year we are moving the Eden Lit Meeting forward a bit so we can give the members plenty of time to participate in the games and stuff before the heat of the Holiday Season steals away ... More
Sounds like a lot of Fun!! Hope I can remember to be here.
Gifts
11/29/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Tow more hours 'till we party literary style!
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Thirty-minutes folks!!!
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Hmmmmm what shall we talk about today? Something fun....possibly even goofy? I'm open to suggestions!
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Hmmmmm what shall we talk about today? Something fun....possibly even goofy? I'm open to suggestions!
Hmmm what about...

If you could rewrite any famous novel's ending, which novel would you choose and what would you change?
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Welcome to the December meeting of the Eden Lit Club!!

Let's Party!
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hmmm what about...

If you could rewrite any famous novel's ending, which novel would you choose and what would you change?
Hmmmmmm Bram Stoker's Dracula- In my version Mina would fall for the Count after remembering the life they shared. She would also be with Jonathan Harker and they would have a great little triad! Think about it She's Countess at night and housewife during the day. The sex would be fantastic and all three would be deliriously happy. Why would they be happy? Why because I am a raving Goddess and I SAY they will be happy, OR ELSE!
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Hmmmmmm Bram Stoker's Dracula- In my version Mina would fall for the Count after remembering the life they shared. She would also be with Jonathan Harker and they would have a great little triad! Think about it She's Countess at night and ... More
You know...there's actually an erotic novel JUST like that...let me see if I can hunt it down...
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
You know...there's actually an erotic novel JUST like that...let me see if I can hunt it down...
ooooooh yes please???
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
And of course...I can't find it. But there were all sorts of things going on - Harker and the Count having mad passionate manlove and Mina getting down with everyone...lots of ass play if I recall correctly.
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Oh wait! This might be it:

Darker Passions: Dracula by Amarantha Knight
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
And of course...I can't find it. But there were all sorts of things going on - Harker and the Count having mad passionate manlove and Mina getting down with everyone...lots of ass play if I recall correctly.
Hmmmmm I could see a massive orgy with Keanu Reeves and the three vamp hotties and Winona Rider....jus' sayin'
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Hmmmmm I could see a massive orgy with Keanu Reeves and the three vamp hotties and Winona Rider....jus' sayin'
Hells yeah and that is exactly what I was picturing while reading it. Kind of surprised we don't carry it here.

I think the novel I would most like to rewrite the ending to is Gone With Wind. Talk about a chick who needed some domination and a little ass-spanking in her life.
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hells yeah and that is exactly what I was picturing while reading it. Kind of surprised we don't carry it here.

I think the novel I would most like to rewrite the ending to is Gone With Wind. Talk about a chick who needed some domination ... More
Holy shit! "Frankly My Dear, I don't give a damn." Hissed by Rhett Butler while she kneels shaking her head at him while he fondles the horse whip!
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
I tend to write more in my mind for most books that spark my imagination. I will rewrite plot lines of movies or tv shows as well.
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Holy shit! "Frankly My Dear, I don't give a damn." Hissed by Rhett Butler while she kneels shaking her head at him while he fondles the horse whip!
Hot, no? I mean really, really hot!

But yeah, you'll like that novel a lot. Puts Anne Rice to shame, for sure.
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Hot, no? I mean really, really hot!

But yeah, you'll like that novel a lot. Puts Anne Rice to shame, for sure.
In my world Twilight would be so non-drama. She would say, "OMG I love you both! You both have stellar qualities and are pretty darn nice people. Let's fuck and make vampy-wolf babies!" Furry AND sparkly win/win.
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
In my world Twilight would be so non-drama. She would say, "OMG I love you both! You both have stellar qualities and are pretty darn nice people. Let's fuck and make vampy-wolf babies!" Furry AND sparkly win/win.
Twilight can just go die in a fire. Seriously. Worst.novels.ever.
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Twilight can just go die in a fire. Seriously. Worst.novels.ever.
Sparkly vamps and native american werewolves....what could be better? Ummmm anything?
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
We should so do a drinking game or something....or just get drunk and talk literature.
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Sparkly vamps and native american werewolves....what could be better? Ummmm anything?
Vampires that don't sparkle and werewolves who actually look like/act like werewolves?
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
We should so do a drinking game or something....or just get drunk and talk literature.
Oh that would be fun! A lot of fun! But perhaps we'd need to meet later in the day. I haven't even had lunch yet. LOL
12/04/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Oh, crap, I suck. I'm here now.
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Vampires that don't sparkle and werewolves who actually look like/act like werewolves?
The bad thing is the Native American skin walkers are sort of werewolf like but the author confused the different types of skin walker with the European beliefs about werewolves and then made them the keepers of the vampires.....ummm what? I'm all for literary license but she doesn't explain WHY weres would care what vampires are doing.
At least in other novels there is a good explanation...
12/04/2012
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
Oh, crap, I suck. I'm here now.
HEY there! So what novel would you rewrite?
12/04/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
The bad thing is the Native American skin walkers are sort of werewolf like but the author confused the different types of skin walker with the European beliefs about werewolves and then made them the keepers of the vampires.....ummm what? I'm ... More
It did. They watched them because they hated them. They were enemies and then there was a treaty with the Cullens.

Uh, I mean I have never read that crappy series. Not ever. Not me.
12/04/2012
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
HEY there! So what novel would you rewrite?
Currently thinking about it. I'm having trouble coming up with one. Usually I either liked the whole book or hated it. I would probably rewrite Dracula, though. Make him less evil, more flawed and go from there.
12/04/2012
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
The bad thing is the Native American skin walkers are sort of werewolf like but the author confused the different types of skin walker with the European beliefs about werewolves and then made them the keepers of the vampires.....ummm what? I'm ... More
That's a very good point!!
12/04/2012
Total posts: 81
Unique posters: 4