Eden Lit- August 08, 2011 at 7pm: Writers Club

  • Get a FREE Bullet with Orders $59+

Eden Lit- August 08, 2011 at 7pm: Writers Club

Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
August 08, 2011 at 7 pm est

To read our submissions visit our Blog. Thank you Rayne for the amazing job!
This Month we talked about the inevitabe return to school and wether we would o have gone skinny dipping. There are also a few random stories/musings.

At this Month's meeting I am asking all of you to give a thought about what our theme should be for our book. How long do you think the average story/article should be? How long should the book be? Should we write new material for the book or would our perviously written material be ok...perhaps tightened up in terms of grammar and such?

So much to think about and discuss and some amazing writing as well!! See ya there on Monday.

We welcome any and all readers to our club meeting. This club isn't closed to non-writers. As always, if you can't make it to the meeting, don't worry, just read the discussion and add your thoughts. You will want to read the discussion this month especially as we will be discussing more than just the writing.
If you know you can't make it but want to make a suggestion about a topic message me here at EF (Airenwolf). I'll bring your suggestions up at the meeting.
08/01/2011
  • Buy 1 Toy, Get 1 FREE
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • Pick Any 2 E-Stim Toys, Get 60% Off A Kit
  • Stock Up On Gifts! Save 80%. Limited Quantity
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Ugh I haven't done my story yet. My dad just got out of the hospital late last night after a tripple bypass and is with me until he is able to take care of himself better. I'm going to try and see what I can get done. I really wanted to finish a story about this lol.
08/03/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Ugh I haven't done my story yet. My dad just got out of the hospital late last night after a tripple bypass and is with me until he is able to take care of himself better. I'm going to try and see what I can get done. I really wanted to ...
Sorry to hear about your dad. I wish him well.
08/04/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Ugh I haven't done my story yet. My dad just got out of the hospital late last night after a tripple bypass and is with me until he is able to take care of himself better. I'm going to try and see what I can get done. I really wanted to ...
OMG it's ok Hun Dad's take precedence! We wish him well and will keep him in our prayers. If you really want to finish the story and post it then just send it in next month as a 'free-for-all' category story.
Anyway you take care of yourself and your Dad.
08/06/2011
zz1aag zz1aag
AWESOME
08/08/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Yay tonight!
08/08/2011
Ansley Ansley
If my plans don't change, I'll definitely be there!
08/08/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Important Announcement!!!

I've just been informed that Airen is having a lot of problems with her internet where she's at right now, and isn't sure if she's going to be able to make the meeting. No matter what, I'll be here and the meeting will still go on. If she isn't able to make it, we can discuss the stories that were sent in from the last month and pick new topics still.
08/08/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Important Announcement!!!

I've just been informed that Airen is having a lot of problems with her internet where she's at right now, and isn't sure if she's going to be able to make the meeting. No matter what, I'll be ...
Cool Sam, I'll be there with bells on
08/08/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Important Announcement!!!

I've just been informed that Airen is having a lot of problems with her internet where she's at right now, and isn't sure if she's going to be able to make the meeting. No matter what, I'll be ...
It looks as though I will have a stable connection for the meeting. We have so much to discuss tonight so put your thinking caps on and let's take our book project to the next level, shall we?

Tonight we will be discussing the wonderful stories posted by our members and deciding our themes for next month. In the second half of the meeting we will nail down a theme for our book and hopefully, decide how we will pick the stories featured in the book. I would like to see everyone who is in the club get something featured in the bok so that it is a true representation of us as a writing club!!

Tell everyone you know about ths amazing project and lets see how awesome we really are!
08/08/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Helloooooo...lol Hey everyone, can't wait to get started.
08/08/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Me either!! I need me some coffee and then we'll get this party started!
08/08/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
7pm est means 6pm cst, right?
08/08/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Me either!! I need me some coffee and then we'll get this party started!
I could use some too...lol I wish Starbucks delivered...
08/08/2011
Ansley Ansley
Alright, let's get this party started!
08/08/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
7pm est means 6pm cst, right?
Yes Ivy
08/08/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
It looks as though I will have a stable connection for the meeting. We have so much to discuss tonight so put your thinking caps on and let's take our book project to the next level, shall we?

Tonight we will be discussing the wonderful ...
Awesome! I'm glad you can make it!!
08/08/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by Ansley
Alright, let's get this party started!
wearing my party dress...
08/08/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Welcome to the Eden Lit Writers Club Meeting!!

Tonight we have lots of work to do! First off what did you think of the stories this Month?
08/08/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoken Pandora
wearing my party dress...
I'm wearing... party shoes!


What, my bright pink leopard print galoshes from the kids section of Target don't count as party shoes?
08/08/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Welcome Ivy and Sapphire Storm!!
08/08/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Welcome to the Eden Lit Writers Club Meeting!!

Tonight we have lots of work to do! First off what did you think of the stories this Month?
I liked all of the ones I read. That one about the skinny dipping under the moon gave me a few ideas that I'll hopefully get to play out sooner rather than later.
08/08/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'm wearing... party shoes!


What, my bright pink leopard print galoshes from the kids section of Target don't count as party shoes?
Sounds like a party to me!
08/08/2011
Ansley Ansley
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'm wearing... party shoes!


What, my bright pink leopard print galoshes from the kids section of Target don't count as party shoes?
Helll yeah they do!!!
08/08/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'm wearing... party shoes!


What, my bright pink leopard print galoshes from the kids section of Target don't count as party shoes?
they most certainly do....
08/08/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I liked all of the ones I read. That one about the skinny dipping under the moon gave me a few ideas that I'll hopefully get to play out sooner rather than later.
OMG I toally recommend it...it was a surreal experience thoug we agreed that just ebing nearly naked in water under the moon was the best part. It's hard to have great sex in a kiddie pool LOL
08/08/2011
Ansley Ansley
The stories pertaining to mother-daughter relationships were really hard for me to read, but necessary in a way.
08/08/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Okay, I need all the keys in the fishbowl, no driving on my watch...lol
08/08/2011
Ansley Ansley
S'ankya Airen. And hi to everyone!!!

I have an idea about pimping this club and want to know what everyone thinks when we get to that point.
08/08/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Welcome to the Eden Lit Writers Club Meeting!!

Tonight we have lots of work to do! First off what did you think of the stories this Month?
I could really relate to "Teacher Without a Tie". Reminded me of my first day teaching at LSU.
08/08/2011
Total posts: 185
Unique posters: 7