Eden Lit Games- (01.2013)- Making Conversation

Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
In this game you get to explain to an alien friend what making a New Year's Resolution is all about. Tell us, as your "alien friend" what makes a resolution a good one or an impossible one. Why is it so important to Humans to celebrate a New Year and why do you think we desire to set resolutions? Is this a good practice or is it possibly a detrimental exercise?
01/04/2013
  • Buy 1 Vibrator Get 1 FREE
  • Limited offer: Save 25% on Blush Toys
  • Annual Clearance - Save 40%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
In this game you get to explain to an alien friend what making a New Year's Resolution is all about. Tell us, as your "alien friend" what makes a resolution a good one or an impossible one. Why is it so important to Humans to celebrate ... More
"Well, hey there, Gorgax. Welcome to our little shindig."

"Glad to be here. I usually find Earth parties pretty entertaining. Also a learning experience. I never knew lampshades were appropriate headgear."

"Only when there is a lot of alcohol involved."

"Where's the threshold of alcohol consumption?"

"Depends on the person. Can I get you a drink?"

"Do I have to wear a lampshade?"

"No."

"Then yes, I'll have one, thank you. But tell me something. Everyone keeps talking about 'New Year's Resolutions.' What's that all about?"

"What do you mean?"

"I was present for the Urlrax Resolution, but it wasn't something to get... excited about."

"...Urlrax Resolution?"

"Oh, yes, that region is sealed forever."

"You killed all those people?"

"What? No, no. The Urlrax is a mine. The Resolution was how to close it up without environmental damage."

"Oh."

"But about these kinds of resolutions? The ones your people are considering?"

"Well, New Year's Resolutions are like promises we make to ourselves, and sometimes each other."

"You have a specific day for that?"

"Well, this is different."

"How so?"

"The start of a new year is a reminder for us that we can be different. That we can be better. It's a time when we feel everything is changed. Blank. Empty. It's yet to be written and we can be anything. Go anywhere."

"How very extraordinary. On my planet, we call that dawn."
01/08/2013
Lickable Lollie Lickable Lollie
Quote:
Originally posted by SneakersAndPearls
"Well, hey there, Gorgax. Welcome to our little shindig."

"Glad to be here. I usually find Earth parties pretty entertaining. Also a learning experience. I never knew lampshades were appropriate ... More
I LOVE that...the last line gave me goose bumps. It's a great way to look at life. Every dawn brings a new day! Perfect.
01/14/2013
SneakersAndPearls SneakersAndPearls
Quote:
Originally posted by Lickable Lollie
I LOVE that...the last line gave me goose bumps. It's a great way to look at life. Every dawn brings a new day! Perfect.
Aww, thanks.
01/15/2013
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
LOVE IT! What a great philosophy....each day is a chance to be reinvented and completely brand new.
01/16/2013
Total posts: 5
Unique posters: 3