Eden Lit- May 9, 2011 at 7pm: Writer's Club

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

Eden Lit- May 9, 2011 at 7pm: Writer's Club

Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Eden Lit - Writers Club Monday, May 9, 2011 at 7 pm EST

To read the submissions this month check out our Eden Lit Blog. As usual Carrie Ann has outdone herself!

This month the topics were:

*Story Continuation- this is a continuation category for all those stories we simply don't want to let go of! As a punishment for leaving one of the words out of my five words story I will revisit those words in a continuation of my story and this time I vow not to forget Mr. T!

*Where We've Been- this is some exciting accounts of exotic places we've visited or perhaps some musings about exotic places we would love to visit. Poems, accounts or stories of love in far off climes, this should be an exciting category for both writers and reader's alike!

*Experiences We've Had- accounts of all the wild and wonderful experiences we've had with our favorite toys. These could be steamy accounts, funny accounts, totally non-fiction or completely works of amazing fiction. Will you be able to spot the fiction? Will you be shocked, aroused or surprised with the truth?

We welcome any and all readers to our club meeting. This club isn't closed to non-writers. As always, if you can't make it to the meeting, don't worry, just read the discussion and add your thoughts. If you know you can't make it but want to make a suggestion about a topic message me here at EF (Airenwolf) your suggestions and I'll bring them up at the meeting.
05/02/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Antipova Antipova
I'm looking forward to coming to my first Eden Lit meeting tonight---is there any prep work I should do beforehand?
05/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Just read the submitted stories on the blog
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Just a little over an hour to go! Everyone read!
05/09/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Just a little over an hour to go! Everyone read!
I'm on it!
05/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Hott Airen!!! Trying to finish all of them before the kiddos get in
05/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Working on finishing them!
05/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Am I early?
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Welcome to the Eden Lit Writers Club!
We have such an amazing line up of stories this Month!

What did everyone think of my Five Words appology for forgetting Mr. T?
05/09/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Welcome to the Eden Lit Writers Club!
We have such an amazing line up of stories this Month!

What did everyone think of my Five Words appology for forgetting Mr. T?
This is the first time I have stopped by and read the stories so Im not sure what you mean by forgetting Mr. T. The stories you wrote are incredibly hott though.
05/09/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Welcome to the Eden Lit Writers Club!
We have such an amazing line up of stories this Month!

What did everyone think of my Five Words appology for forgetting Mr. T?
I half-think you forgot him on purpose, just to write that story! It was excellent.
05/09/2011
Iggins09 Iggins09
So can anyone write a story for EdenLit? Or does it have to be from an event that happened in your life? I have a lot of erotica story ideas. I've just never put them onto paper.
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I half-think you forgot him on purpose, just to write that story! It was excellent.
Might have been a bit of a freudian slip...LOL

We had a topic last month that was a competition to inlude 5 words in a story: Mr. T, hippopotamus, sponge, vinegar and baking soda. I forgot Mr. T! So I wrote an appology in the form of a story continuation as penance.

That story just seemed to write itself...and it was hawt. Sort of surprised me but I had read the Bottoming book by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy and I guess I was able to get into the submissive headspace easier with that story.
05/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggins09
So can anyone write a story for EdenLit? Or does it have to be from an event that happened in your life? I have a lot of erotica story ideas. I've just never put them onto paper.
Anybody can write a story for Eden Lit! All you need to do is stick with one of the topics you can help choose! Then write away and email it to Carrie Ann before the next deadline
05/09/2011
Antipova Antipova
Also, cameras/filming figured big in a couple of the stories, and it left me wondering what people used to fulfill that niche of includedness but powerlessness of the viewer (especially in WomanChina's story) before cameras were invented.
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggins09
So can anyone write a story for EdenLit? Or does it have to be from an event that happened in your life? I have a lot of erotica story ideas. I've just never put them onto paper.
Anyone who wants to submit a story to Eden Lit is welcome! All we ask is that you pick one of the three topics. I am a bit more lenient with the story continuation topic...you can submit just about anything there.
05/09/2011
Iggins09 Iggins09
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Anybody can write a story for Eden Lit! All you need to do is stick with one of the topics you can help choose! Then write away and email it to Carrie Ann before the next deadline
Awesome! Will we be discussing topics for June's deadline then tonight?
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Also, cameras/filming figured big in a couple of the stories, and it left me wondering what people used to fulfill that niche of includedness but powerlessness of the viewer (especially in WomanChina's story) before cameras were invented.
I think maybe it was being on stage? Hung out for display in front of the building...
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggins09
Awesome! Will we be discussing topics for June's deadline then tonight?
Absolutely!
05/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Might have been a bit of a freudian slip...LOL

We had a topic last month that was a competition to inlude 5 words in a story: Mr. T, hippopotamus, sponge, vinegar and baking soda. I forgot Mr. T! So I wrote an appology in the form of a story ...
It was a great story Airen, got me all hot and bothered, lol
05/09/2011
Iggins09 Iggins09
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Absolutely!
Okay cool! Can we suggest story topics on this forum? I'd have to think of one first.
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Ok since I jumped in there with my stuff what did you think of the second story 'Waiting For You'?
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggins09
Okay cool! Can we suggest story topics on this forum? I'd have to think of one first.
PLEASE!! Fresh ideas are always welcome!
05/09/2011
Iggins09 Iggins09
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Ok since I jumped in there with my stuff what did you think of the second story 'Waiting For You'?
Airen, I really liked it. The way you wrote it made me feel like I was a fly on the wall in the room with them
05/09/2011
Iggins09 Iggins09
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
PLEASE!! Fresh ideas are always welcome!
Is there a link to the topics already written about so I don't suggest something that's already been covered? I think of most of my erotic fantasies while I'm masturbating.
05/09/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggins09
Is there a link to the topics already written about so I don't suggest something that's already been covered? I think of most of my erotic fantasies while I'm masturbating.
If we've already covered it, you can still suggest it anyway. We'll let you know if it's been made an "official" topic before
05/09/2011
Iggins09 Iggins09
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
If we've already covered it, you can still suggest it anyway. We'll let you know if it's been made an "official" topic before
Okay um...I'm sure erotic fantasies has surely been one of them . This is my first time cluing in to this group/forum so I'm not sure what's been covered already
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggins09
Is there a link to the topics already written about so I don't suggest something that's already been covered? I think of most of my erotic fantasies while I'm masturbating.
The topics we have covered in tha past are:

Valentine's Day- this can encompass anything love related; love lost, found and searched for, cherubs, candy, flowers, cards or even the rampant commercialism of holidays.

*Winter Warmth- can be about topics relating to fun things to do in Winter to keep warm, or even about the pagan holiday of Imbolc (Oimelc, Imbolg, ect.)

*The Coming Apocalypse- this can encompass Zombies, Aliens, Viruses, May 2012, or even Alien Zombie Viruses let loose in May 2012! Whatever is your vision of the apocalypse, share it with us!

St. Patrick's Day- anything and everything St. Pat's! Ireland, kissing the blarney stone, snakes, and the wearin' of the green.

Masturbation Mishaps- what happens when it all goes horribly wrong?

Story Continuation- here is where an author can continue a popular story or a series with a theme.

Spring Is In The Air!- All things spring: flowers, trees, mating frenzies!

*Five Words In Every Story- For this fun category you must use the following words in a story: Mr. T
Hippopotamus (hippopotami)
Sponge
Baking Soda
Vinegar

*Where We've Been- this is some exciting accounts of exotic places we've visited or perhaps some musings about exotic places we would love to visit. Poems, accounts or stories of love in far off climes, this should be an exciting category for both writers and reader's alike!

*Experiences We've Had- accounts of all the wild and wonderful experiences we've had with our favorite toys. These could be steamy accounts, funny accounts, totally non-fiction or completely works of amazing fiction. Will you be able to spot the fiction? Will you be shocked, aroused or surprised with the truth?

If you would like to write on any of the previous topics just let Carrie know that you are writing a story continuation.
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggins09
Airen, I really liked it. The way you wrote it made me feel like I was a fly on the wall in the room with them
It was a blast to write but would anyone like to venture a guess as to whether it was real or fantasy? Keep in mind that I actually AM in a poly relationship with two men....
05/09/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Iggins09
Okay um...I'm sure erotic fantasies has surely been one of them . This is my first time cluing in to this group/forum so I'm not sure what's been covered already
Actually erotic fantasy hasn't been an official topic...that's a great suggestion. We could have a total flight of fancy topic, be it wild or tame!
05/09/2011
Total posts: 137
Unique posters: 9