EDEN LIT WRITERS CLUB MEETING: September 12, 2011 at 7pm EST

  • Get FREE 5 Gifts with Orders $59+

EDEN LIT WRITERS CLUB MEETING: September 12, 2011 at 7pm EST

Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
September 12, 2011
To read the submissions for the Month and read all about what we are doing right now check out our blog. Rayne does an amazing job for us.

Our topics this Month were:
*The Adult Birthday- Do you remember that birthday that you suddenly realized you were an adult? Are you still waiting for that Birthday? DO you hope that Birthday will NEVER come?
*Breaking Off A Summer Fling- Have you ever had a sweet Summer fling? How did you end the affair? What happened?
*Open Topic- Whatever you want to tell us about. Fiction, erotic fiction, non-fiction, poetry, any and all!!

This Month we have a lot to discuss along with our wonderful topics! We will be deciding on some deadlines for our book project. We will also be discussing how we want to handle voting on the content of the book. Really exciting stuff going on right now.

We welcome any and all readers to our club meeting. This club isn't closed to non-writers. As always, if you can't make it to the meeting, don't worry, just read the discussion and add your thoughts. You will want to read the discussion this month especially as we will be discussing more than just the writing.
If you know you can't make it but want to make a suggestion about a topic message me here at EF (Airenwolf). I'll bring your suggestions up at the meeting.
09/06/2011
  • Buy 3 Items for $70
  • Buy 3 Items for $50
  • Buy 3 Items for $30
  • Save 20% on Luxury Toys
  • Add Some Buzz To Your Favourite Toy & Save 60% On Kit
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
Jul!a Jul!a
Bumpity bump bump!
09/07/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
~Bump~ C'mon people get excited!!!
09/07/2011
Cedarlooman Cedarlooman
I am hoping I can tune in for some of this, but in Iowa that is usually dinner time.
09/07/2011
Woman China Woman China
Bump!!!

There is lots to get excited about!!! If I've got the time zones figured out right I should be here!!!! That's right people!!! I have a GIANT ego!!!!!
09/07/2011
Antipova Antipova
Woo, I'm excited!
09/07/2011
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Woo, I'm excited!
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!

And in case people missed it this morning (your last night)... "A Dream to Build a Life On" is finally going to end at this months meeting!!!! Bring your tissues.
09/08/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
WHOOOOOOT our Woman China will be here tonight!!!! Just a few more hours to get all pumped up....we have somuch to talk about and decide, plus al those amazing submissions this month.
09/12/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I will most definitely be here!
09/12/2011
Woman China Woman China
My stories were not posted!!!! I submitted everything the day before the closing date last week, and nothing is up yet!! I was told they'd be up Wednesday and Thursday and notta!!!!
09/12/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
My stories were not posted!!!! I submitted everything the day before the closing date last week, and nothing is up yet!! I was told they'd be up Wednesday and Thursday and notta!!!!
Oh no! I'm double checking with Rayne, but it looks as though they're scheduled to go live this Wednesday and Thursday.
09/12/2011
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Oh no! I'm double checking with Rayne, but it looks as though they're scheduled to go live this Wednesday and Thursday.
Oh no!!! They are supposed to go up for this meeting. Is it possible to get them up toot suite? And if they are not able to go up for today, I can post it on my blog and make it a private post for people to read.
09/12/2011
Antipova Antipova
Sorry to hear Woman's stories aren't up yet! But I'm off to read all the others...
09/12/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Can't wait for tonight's meeting. The submissions are awesome!!!!
09/12/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Its almost time...doing the happy dance...
09/12/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Oh no!!! They are supposed to go up for this meeting. Is it possible to get them up toot suite? And if they are not able to go up for today, I can post it on my blog and make it a private post for people to read.
Unfortunately it looks like Rayne is already done for the day . You can make them private posts for tonight, and then take them down I think, so that people can read them for this meeting.
09/12/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Unfortunately it looks like Rayne is already done for the day . You can make them private posts for tonight, and then take them down I think, so that people can read them for this meeting.
Awww we know they are amazing too....
09/12/2011
Woman China Woman China
Grrr!!! And here I was hoping to come back with a bang!!! But... sometimes the quietest bang is the best kind. Guess I'll see!!!

Here is the link for A Dream to Build a Life On... the finale and the password is "womanchina" figured that would be the easiest.

There are no pictures just yet for the post,but there will be when it is made public. Please do not add comments to this post, as I will be deleting it once it is posted here at EF.

Merci buttocks Sam for getting back to me!!!
09/12/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoken Pandora
Can't wait for tonight's meeting. The submissions are awesome!!!!
Especially your "Seasons" piece---brilliant concept!
09/12/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Grrr!!! And here I was hoping to come back with a bang!!! But... sometimes the quietest bang is the best kind. Guess I'll see!!!

Here is the link for A Dream to Build a Life On... the finale and the password is "womanchina" ...
Thanks!
09/12/2011
Airen Wolf Airen Wolf
Welcome to the September Meeting of the Eden Lit Writers Club!!

Tonight we have several things to discuss in the second half of the meeting about our massively wonderful book project!! I have some answers to questions asked by our members and I have received a few stories to add to our mix. We will start by discussing our monthly topics.

I was amazed at how we all interpreted the Adult Birthday topic. What are your impressions of the responses?
09/12/2011
Woman China Woman China
I kind of liked the Birthday peices. I just love hearing how people change over time, or come to a realisation that shakes them. Probably why I love being a teacher!!!
09/12/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Especially your "Seasons" piece---brilliant concept!
Thank you Antipova, I was kind of unsure about it but everyone's comments has made me feel much better...I'm my own worse critic...
09/12/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Welcome to the September Meeting of the Eden Lit Writers Club!!

Tonight we have several things to discuss in the second half of the meeting about our massively wonderful book project!! I have some answers to questions asked by our members and ...
I loved your Bday piece...made me think about so much...I have so been there before
09/12/2011
Woman China Woman China
Quote:
Originally posted by Spoken Pandora
Thank you Antipova, I was kind of unsure about it but everyone's comments has made me feel much better...I'm my own worse critic...
Aren't we all???
09/12/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Aren't we all???
most definitely...lol
09/12/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
I noticed we had a few new writers, at least new to me, it was great...
09/12/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Woman China
Grrr!!! And here I was hoping to come back with a bang!!! But... sometimes the quietest bang is the best kind. Guess I'll see!!!

Here is the link for A Dream to Build a Life On... the finale and the password is "womanchina" ...
No problem!
09/12/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Airen Wolf
Welcome to the September Meeting of the Eden Lit Writers Club!!

Tonight we have several things to discuss in the second half of the meeting about our massively wonderful book project!! I have some answers to questions asked by our members and ...
It was neat to me to see who chose to write about a specific birthday vs who chose to write about just getting older in general. I really liked Spoken Pandora's birthday story, and I did actually comment on that one, and I hardly ever comment on anything lol.
09/12/2011
Spoken Pandora Spoken Pandora
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
It was neat to me to see who chose to write about a specific birthday vs who chose to write about just getting older in general. I really liked Spoken Pandora's birthday story, and I did actually comment on that one, and I hardly ever comment on ...
Thank you for the comment Sam...that one had been on my mind for a while and I thought it was perfect for the adult bday theme.
09/12/2011
Total posts: 311
Unique posters: 11