Holiday Party Planning Meeting - Tuesday, June 7th @ 7pm

Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
If you wore some kind of something over the crotch part... I'd donate to the Single Ladies performance too
How about a cod piece ala A Clockwork Orange?
06/07/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I just did that for a review of a crotchless body stocking. I'm not sure when it'll be up yet, but you can't see anything obscene. Other than the not flattering things this thing did to my figure, lol.
oh I cant wait!!
06/07/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
How about a cod piece ala A Clockwork Orange?
never seen it...

I don't care, I just don't want to look at anyone's junk.
06/07/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
oh I cant wait!!
wasn't trying to ruin your fun, hon... I'm all for Single Ladies.
06/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
No money please, now if you want to pitch in on the FMS #2 then we can talk. lol But really, no charge.
06/07/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
wasn't trying to ruin your fun, hon... I'm all for Single Ladies.
I was just teasing lol
06/07/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
No money please, now if you want to pitch in on the FMS #2 then we can talk. lol But really, no charge.
Will you do the single ladies dance?
06/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Will you do the single ladies dance?
Well, no. I do not dance. But I could do a series of posses to the tune. Seriously, a chicken can dance better than me.
06/07/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Well, no. I do not dance. But I could do a series of posses to the tune. Seriously, a chicken can dance better than me.
You can do the step thing and the hand wave... c'mon! PLEASE??? *bats my pretty lashes at you*
06/07/2011
Dusk Dusk
Got here so late because of dinner! I'll try and read over everything
06/07/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
You can do the step thing and the hand wave... c'mon! PLEASE??? *bats my pretty lashes at you*
pleaaaaaaaaaaase, its so easy even the jonas brothers did it
06/07/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
I'm with the other ladies and the dancing
06/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
You can do the step thing and the hand wave... c'mon! PLEASE??? *bats my pretty lashes at you*
uh, no.
06/07/2011
Dusk Dusk
Can someone explain the ladies video thing for me? I missed the last party so I didn't understand the reference either.
06/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Dusk
Can someone explain the ladies video thing for me? I missed the last party so I didn't understand the reference either.
At the Easter party we guys (Kindred, Vac and I) put together a video with us wearing those candy bras and panties. In return for the favor we asked the gals to do something similar. Purely for fun.
06/07/2011
Dusk Dusk
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
At the Easter party we guys (Kindred, Vac and I) put together a video with us wearing those candy bras and panties. In return for the favor we asked the gals to do something similar. Purely for fun.
SO CUTE!
06/07/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Dusk
Can someone explain the ladies video thing for me? I missed the last party so I didn't understand the reference either.
For the Easter party, we managed to convince Kindred, Dwtim, and Vaccinium to pose in candy bikinis for photos. They got together and created link. So for this party, it's the ladies turn. Ladies will take pictures of themselves for the party (most of us will be wearing bikinis) and can fit to the theme (Summer pool party, 4th of July). Then they get sent to me or Kindred, and Kindred will turn the pictures into a video montage to be shared at the party on the 1st!
06/07/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
uh, no.
You could end up making my WHOLE month!

06/07/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
For the Easter party, we managed to convince Kindred, Dwtim, and Vaccinium to pose in candy bikinis for photos. They got together and created link. So for this party, it's the ladies turn. Ladies will take pictures of themselves for the party ... More
well mines not a bikini, I dont want to scar people lol
06/07/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
well mines not a bikini, I dont want to scar people lol
Oh but you want me to dance? Talk about scaring folks.
06/07/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Oh but you want me to dance? Talk about scaring folks.
LOL well I've seen you mostly naked, you dont have huge tiger claw stretch marks all over lol
06/07/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Oh but you want me to dance? Talk about scaring folks.
YES!

Dance
Dance
DANCE
DANCE
DANCE
DAAAANNNNCCCEEE!!!!
06/07/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
So, I know two of us have sent in pictures to Kindred. Anybody else? Gonna be a lonely video with just the two of us in it
06/20/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
So, I know two of us have sent in pictures to Kindred. Anybody else? Gonna be a lonely video with just the two of us in it
you will be receiving mail shortly.
06/20/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
you will be receiving mail shortly.
Nice pics you just sent
06/20/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Nice pics you just sent
Spank you

Oh wait, that's already in the pics!
06/20/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by BBW Talks Toys
Spank you

Oh wait, that's already in the pics!
Tee hee hee
06/20/2011
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Does it have to be bathing suit pics or can it be other shots? I am trying to think of a way to use the American Flag in a totally patriotic way of course
06/20/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyintexas
Does it have to be bathing suit pics or can it be other shots? I am trying to think of a way to use the American Flag in a totally patriotic way of course
I think anything on the theme of swim party or patriotism (and sexiness, of course) is more than acceptable.
06/20/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I think anything on the theme of swim party or patriotism (and sexiness, of course) is more than acceptable.
I took "stars and stripes" to a whole 'nother level
06/20/2011
Total posts: 365
Unique posters: 19