Holiday Party Planning Meeting - Tuesday, July 5th @ 7pm

Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I absolutely agree with you.
I guess the only question is whether there should be a party that comes before that.
07/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
a winter/christmas type party would be nice as well, maybe call it the snow bunny party to keep it non-religious
We did do a holiday party last year that I'd love to try and do again.
07/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I guess the only question is whether there should be a party that comes before that.
The only other thing before that really is Labor Day I think.
07/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
perhaps a back to school party in september? schoolgirl theme etc
07/05/2011
Kake aka PoeticErotica Kake aka PoeticErotica
Heeey! I am here! Sorry about your toe, Sam and yeah, I can only think of Labor Day.
07/05/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
The only other thing before that really is Labor Day I think.
Pretty much. It could be a "back-to-school" or "welcome to Autumn" theme, if a party would be wanted.
07/05/2011
Kake aka PoeticErotica Kake aka PoeticErotica
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
perhaps a back to school party in september? schoolgirl theme etc
Now, THAT would be loads of fun.
07/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Pretty much. It could be a "back-to-school" or "welcome to Autumn" theme, if a party would be wanted.
fall/autumn is another good idea but that kinda fits with halloween
07/05/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Tim would probably have no problem wearing a school-girl outfit.
07/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
perhaps a back to school party in september? schoolgirl theme etc
Mayhaps.
07/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Pretty much. It could be a "back-to-school" or "welcome to Autumn" theme, if a party would be wanted.
It could be. I know a lot of schools start back up around Labor Day.
07/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kake aka PoeticErotica
Heeey! I am here! Sorry about your toe, Sam and yeah, I can only think of Labor Day.
Heeeey!
07/05/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
fall/autumn is another good idea but that kinda fits with halloween
Not necessarily. I mean if you want to make the Halloween Party a "Harvest Party" like all the religious nuts do, then sure. However, if the Halloween Party was a costume party, then that would/could be the sole focus.
07/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Tim would probably have no problem wearing a school-girl outfit.
LOL hes already doing the single ladies thing I don't think we can convince him to be a schoolgirl as well
07/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Tim would probably have no problem wearing a school-girl outfit.
I might even donate to get some of you in some lingerie again
07/05/2011
KinkyKrissy KinkyKrissy
Hi everyone! Just stopping by for a little, how is the planning going?
07/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Not necessarily. I mean if you want to make the Halloween Party a "Harvest Party" like all the religious nuts do, then sure. However, if the Halloween Party was a costume party, then that would/could be the sole focus.
There's no reason we can't have a party about costumes and such, and also include some other things about the season in general. That's what all the trivia is for!
07/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
although, I'm seeing a video based on britney spears lol
07/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKrissy
Hi everyone! Just stopping by for a little, how is the planning going?
Hey! So far planning is going well. We're discussing what holidays are coming up for the rest of the year and deciding what gets a party
07/05/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by KinkyKrissy
Hi everyone! Just stopping by for a little, how is the planning going?
Hi, KinkyKrissy! We just started, so feel free to add your $0.02.
07/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I might even donate to get some of you in some lingerie again
I'd be willing to find a way to get a schoolgirl outfit for fun
07/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
I'd be willing to find a way to get a schoolgirl outfit for fun
It'd give me an excuse to get one myself
07/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
thanksgiving maybe? I know canada has one as well, maybe we could place it between the two dates? naughty pilgrims and saucy natives lol
07/05/2011
Kake aka PoeticErotica Kake aka PoeticErotica
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I might even donate to get some of you in some lingerie again
*starts browsing the lingerie*
07/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
thanksgiving maybe? I know canada has one as well, maybe we could place it between the two dates? naughty pilgrims and saucy natives lol
Thanksgiving is another good one!
07/05/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Tim would probably have no problem wearing a school-girl outfit.
Anything to see "That look" again eh?

I too can only think of Labor day but I like the back to school deal, that could be fun too.

Halloween and Christmas/winter Solstice party's better be a given.

Sorry if I am in and out, storm is playing havoc on my connection.
07/05/2011
BBW Talks Toys BBW Talks Toys
hi

forgot

shit
07/05/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
thanksgiving maybe? I know canada has one as well, maybe we could place it between the two dates? naughty pilgrims and saucy natives lol
FWIW, there are a fair number of Native Americans (and probably First nation folks) who aren't terribly fond of Thanksgiving.

Regardless, the schedule probably shouldn't get oversaturated with parties.
07/05/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Anything to see "That look" again eh?

I too can only think of Labor day but I like the back to school deal, that could be fun too.

Halloween and Christmas/winter Solstice party's better be a given.

Sorry if I am ... More
That look in a school girl's outfit? I might need to fill out my will in advance.
07/05/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
LOL hes already doing the single ladies thing I don't think we can convince him to be a schoolgirl as well
I was never convinced to do the single ladies, like I said, I don't dance. Never have and never will.
07/05/2011
Total posts: 165
Unique posters: 11