Holiday Party Planning Meeting - Tuesday, August 2nd @ 7pm

Jul!a Jul!a
Thursday September 1st is also our September Reviewers Spotlight, as well as the first Community Planning Meeting of the month, so that would probably not be a great idea.
It looks like the second is open, or if we really wanted to, we could replace this meeting with a party. But that would depend on how long you guys would want to plan a Halloween Party.
08/02/2011
Kindred Kindred
Not to be a downer, but do you think there is enough interest to have this party still?
08/02/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Thursday September 1st is also our September Reviewers Spotlight, as well as the first Community Planning Meeting of the month, so that would probably not be a great idea.
It looks like the second is open, or if we really wanted to, we could ... More
2nd is good as well
08/02/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Not to be a downer, but do you think there is enough interest to have this party still?
Might be worth a post to find out. I agree, it seems like folks are not that interested in community type stuff.
08/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Not to be a downer, but do you think there is enough interest to have this party still?
I think that the parties themselves usually get a decent turnout, it's the planning meetings that people apparently don't seem to care about anymore
08/02/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I think that the parties themselves usually get a decent turnout, it's the planning meetings that people apparently don't seem to care about anymore
the clubs are looking a little bare too, I'm hoping its just because its summer
08/02/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
2nd is good as well
2nd would work, or maybe do it before on the 31st?
08/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
the clubs are looking a little bare too, I'm hoping its just because its summer
I have a sneaking suspicion that plays a lot into it as well.
08/02/2011
Kindred Kindred
Granted it was a holiday weekend, but the last party didn't have a great turnout.
08/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Since you folks are the only ones who are here, how do you feel about having another party on a Friday? Would you rather it be earlier in the week?
08/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Granted it was a holiday weekend, but the last party didn't have a great turnout.
It wasn't too bad. It wasn't as big as some of the other ones, but I think that summer and the holiday weekend played into that as well.
08/02/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Since you folks are the only ones who are here, how do you feel about having another party on a Friday? Would you rather it be earlier in the week?
I think fridays are the best for bigger turnouts
08/02/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I think that the parties themselves usually get a decent turnout, it's the planning meetings that people apparently don't seem to care about anymore
Ya, it seems that folks only care about points nowadays. I would bet my toy collection that if people could make points by attending the meetings, it would be all we could do to hit the refresh button fast enough.

I truly hope it is on the summer that keeps them away.
08/02/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Since you folks are the only ones who are here, how do you feel about having another party on a Friday? Would you rather it be earlier in the week?
I think trying it on Friday would be good. Again, the last one was hard to judge because it was also a holiday weekend.
08/02/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Since you folks are the only ones who are here, how do you feel about having another party on a Friday? Would you rather it be earlier in the week?
Friday was great for me, I would not mind another one.
08/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
I think fridays are the best for bigger turnouts
I'd be ok with another Friday party, but then we should probably not have it on the 2nd since that's the beginning of Labor Day weekend.

Friday the 9th is also open, as is Wednesday the 14th
08/02/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'd be ok with another Friday party, but then we should probably not have it on the 2nd since that's the beginning of Labor Day weekend.

Friday the 9th is also open, as is Wednesday the 14th
The 9th gets my vote.
08/02/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I'd be ok with another Friday party, but then we should probably not have it on the 2nd since that's the beginning of Labor Day weekend.

Friday the 9th is also open, as is Wednesday the 14th
friday the 9th
08/02/2011
Kindred Kindred
I vote the 9th also.
08/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Awesome, Friday the 9th it is!

I'll have to look into prizes, but we might be able to do a few small things. No guarantees, but what kinds of things would you guys like to see at a back to school party for prizes if there were going to be any?
08/02/2011
Kindred Kindred
There was that ruler you dug up last time.
08/02/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Gift cards are always good.
08/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
There was that ruler you dug up last time.
Oh ya! And it's pretty cheap too.
08/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
Gift cards are always good.
I could probably do that if we do prizes lol.
08/02/2011
Kindred Kindred
Maybe a book of some kind? An intro to something as a "back to school" learning theme?
08/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Maybe a book of some kind? An intro to something as a "back to school" learning theme?
Another very good idea!
08/02/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Maybe a book of some kind? An intro to something as a "back to school" learning theme?
Books are also always good. Though it might need to be a choice of books, in case the winner already has a certain one.
08/02/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Another very good idea!
book is a great idea, maybe one of the gag willy pens?
08/02/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
Books are also always good. Though it might need to be a choice of books, in case the winner already has a certain one.
Good call.
08/02/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Don't they have TILF (Teacher I would Love to Fuck) porn?
08/02/2011
Total posts: 84
Unique posters: 5