Holiday Party Planning Meeting - Tuesday, September 6th @ 7pm

Jul!a Jul!a
Hello everybody! And welcome welcome to the September Holiday Party Planning Committee Meeting!!!!

Last month we planned out our Back to School party! This month we're going to talk about the next party we want to plan! So make sure you're here on Tuesday, September 6th at 7pm EST to help us do that!

See you there!
08/31/2011
  • Weekly Special: Hot Vibes! Buy 1 Vibrator And Get 1 FREE
  • Better Price Sale - Save 50%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 70%
  • Better Price Sale - Save 60%
  • Better Price - Save 40%
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All promotions
sexyintexas sexyintexas
Setting on my faves list
08/31/2011
Beck Beck
Alright I will try to be there.
08/31/2011
Nothere Nothere
Ohhh sounds like fun!
09/05/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
will try to be here, we need to go to the library but I should be back in time.
09/05/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Don't forget about this meeting tonight!
09/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
40 mins till this starts! I am here and alert, mouth is feeling better today and I had a GREAT night
09/06/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
I'm here for now, but don't know if I'll be here later. My allergies are driving me crazy. Probably all the smoke and ash in the air. Though thankfully, the temps are finally dropping. Two days now without 100+ temperature. Yay! If only it would rain.
09/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
40 mins till this starts! I am here and alert, mouth is feeling better today and I had a GREAT night
I am much less alert than you are at the moment lol
09/06/2011
oldman oldman
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody! And welcome welcome to the September Holiday Party Planning Committee Meeting!!!! Last month we planned out our Back to School party! This month we're going to talk about the next party we want to plan! So make sure you're ... More
How do I join in the conversation? Is the time EST, CST, etc?
09/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I am much less alert than you are at the moment lol
dude, me being alert is nothing to be envious of, for the past week and a half I have been on many painkillers, had 2 teeth extracted.
09/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by oldman
How do I join in the conversation? Is the time EST, CST, etc?
you just post here in this thread, its EST time
09/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
10 min warning! get snacks and drinks
09/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by oldman
How do I join in the conversation? Is the time EST, CST, etc?
Yep, EST and it's right here
09/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
dude, me being alert is nothing to be envious of, for the past week and a half I have been on many painkillers, had 2 teeth extracted.
Ouch! I woke up sick somehow. I'm very very unamused, and hoping muchly that it's gone tomorrow lol.
09/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Ouch! I woke up sick somehow. I'm very very unamused, and hoping muchly that it's gone tomorrow lol.
hope you feel better soon
09/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
hope you feel better soon
Thanks! I do too! lol.

My husband is going to have soup and Kleenex waiting for me when I get home, and I'm going to bed ASAP.
09/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Thanks! I do too! lol.

My husband is going to have soup and Kleenex waiting for me when I get home, and I'm going to bed ASAP.
I've been eating soft foods for over a week....... I am dying for some red robin
09/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Wondermom
I've been eating soft foods for over a week....... I am dying for some red robin
Ooh, that sounds great right now!
09/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the Holiday Party Planning meeting! I'm going to give people a few more minutes to trickle in I think, but how's everybody doing tonight?
09/06/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Yo homies, sup?

I need some warmth, anyone want to share some body heat.
09/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Yo homies, sup?

I need some warmth, anyone want to share some body heat.
Ha! I'll be sure to pass some on when I'm getting one of my hot flashes
09/06/2011
Wondermom Wondermom
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Yo homies, sup?

I need some warmth, anyone want to share some body heat.
I'm hot blooded and have frequent hot flashes, come on over lol
09/06/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
My eyes are watering so badly from all the smoke in the air that I can barely read. And I just found out that there is some idiot (or idiots) running around our area setting fires in people's yards. They caught one person, but it is still incredibly stressful wondering if a fire is going to come our way. Bastrop is basically just gone and lots of people are trying to find places for the displaced horses and other animals. And fires just keep popping up.

So... I'm not in the best of moods. Sorry.
09/06/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Ha! I'll be sure to pass some on when I'm getting one of my hot flashes
Thanks, we actually had frost last night, I have not been warm all day.
09/06/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Yo homies, sup?

I need some warmth, anyone want to share some body heat.
We've got plenty of fires going here in Texas.
09/06/2011
Ivy Wilde Ivy Wilde
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Thanks, we actually had frost last night, I have not been warm all day.
We finally broke our 100+ temperature streak. Today's the second day that we didn't reach 100. We still reached 98, but that's better than 112.
09/06/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
My eyes are watering so badly from all the smoke in the air that I can barely read. And I just found out that there is some idiot (or idiots) running around our area setting fires in people's yards. They caught one person, but it is still ... More
People like that need to be shot, drawn and quartered! Afterwards they should be burned, see if they like it.
09/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivy Wilde
My eyes are watering so badly from all the smoke in the air that I can barely read. And I just found out that there is some idiot (or idiots) running around our area setting fires in people's yards. They caught one person, but it is still ... More
I'm sorry to hear about your area. I keep seeing coverage on the news and it just breaks my heart.
09/06/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Thanks, we actually had frost last night, I have not been warm all day.
I don't think we had frost last night, but I could definitely see my breath this morning.
09/06/2011
Total posts: 184
Unique posters: 14