Holiday Party Planning Meeting - Tuesday, November 1st @7pm

Jul!a Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the Holiday Party Planning meeting!!!

While we're waiting for any stragglers to pop on in, what did you guys think of the Halloween party last week?
11/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
I'm late as usual but here!
11/01/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the Holiday Party Planning meeting!!!

While we're waiting for any stragglers to pop on in, what did you guys think of the Halloween party last week?
I had a rollicking good time!
11/01/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Finished off a busy season, eh? Congratulations!
Yay yes!!!! Im so excited. Now I can go back to my normally scheduled life. hehe. I have a ton of personal projects I cant wait to start. At least Ill have money to fund them now. Cant wait to get paid Friday, should be nice.
11/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the Holiday Party Planning meeting!!!

While we're waiting for any stragglers to pop on in, what did you guys think of the Halloween party last week?
It was a good turnout compared to the previous one. Nice to see some new faces.
11/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I had a rollicking good time!
Yay!
11/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I worked two jobs. So my Halloween was lame
Aw, that sucks.
11/01/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the Holiday Party Planning meeting!!!

While we're waiting for any stragglers to pop on in, what did you guys think of the Halloween party last week?
It was lovely as always. The trivia was top notch.
11/01/2011
Rarity Rarity
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I'm late as usual but here!
Hi Kindred!
11/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
It was a good turnout compared to the previous one. Nice to see some new faces.
I would definitely agree with that. I think my favorite part was seeing the new faces there. It was really nice.
11/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
It was lovely as always. The trivia was top notch.
Aww shucks

I'm glad you like my mad Googling skillz
11/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hello everybody, and welcome to the Holiday Party Planning meeting!!!

While we're waiting for any stragglers to pop on in, what did you guys think of the Halloween party last week?
Pretty good time, I always have fun at the parties!
11/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Rarity
Hi Kindred!
Hello!
11/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I'm late as usual but here!
Hey buddy!
11/01/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
I would definitely agree with that. I think my favorite part was seeing the new faces there. It was really nice.
I invited LowFreqFreak, who's a really awesome student, and he told me later he was really glad he joined in because everyone was fun and welcoming. So, yay for making my student's day, guys
11/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
It was lovely as always. The trivia was top notch.
Ya, Sam finds some great trivia!
11/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Hey buddy!
Heya cock strangler!
11/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I invited LowFreqFreak, who's a really awesome student, and he told me later he was really glad he joined in because everyone was fun and welcoming. So, yay for making my student's day, guys
Aww, now that is feedback that I love to hear
11/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Heya cock strangler!
lol!!!
11/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I invited LowFreqFreak, who's a really awesome student, and he told me later he was really glad he joined in because everyone was fun and welcoming. So, yay for making my student's day, guys
I usually send messages to all my students and invite them to parties and meetings, I forgot this time
11/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
BRB dads calling need to talk to him.
11/01/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I usually send messages to all my students and invite them to parties and meetings, I forgot this time
I invited my two new ones (that I had at the time, I've picked up two more since)---Starkiller's already in the loop! And Jenyana's busy with work this month, and Margotlette too.
11/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Alrighty then, it's time to move on to the main event; talking about future parties!

I know we've discussed it in the past, but I want to see how you all feel about parties for the rest of the year now. I've heard mention of wanting a Thanksgiving party, and there was quite a desire for another Holiday party, but I worry about having too many parties in a row. What do you guys think?
11/01/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Alrighty then, it's time to move on to the main event; talking about future parties!

I know we've discussed it in the past, but I want to see how you all feel about parties for the rest of the year now. I've heard mention of ... More
I think it might be cool to incorporate the thanksgiving one with Eden Cooks, instead of a full on separate thanksgiving party.
11/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Alrighty then, it's time to move on to the main event; talking about future parties!

I know we've discussed it in the past, but I want to see how you all feel about parties for the rest of the year now. I've heard mention of ... More
I think we should just have one holiday party and try to make it a big event. I think Thanksgiving would be too close together and often people are traveling for it which might make participation low.
11/01/2011
Kindred Kindred
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I think we should just have one holiday party and try to make it a big event. I think Thanksgiving would be too close together and often people are traveling for it which might make participation low.
Also, Thanksgiving is a US holiday.
11/01/2011
Starkiller87 Starkiller87
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Also, Thanksgiving is a US holiday.
Thanksgiving is an excuse to eat lots of food and not feel bad about yourself. Nothing more, hehehe.
11/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I think it might be cool to incorporate the thanksgiving one with Eden Cooks, instead of a full on separate thanksgiving party.
I like the idea of incorporating something into Eden Cooks rather than having a full blown party.
11/01/2011
Rarity Rarity
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I think we should just have one holiday party and try to make it a big event. I think Thanksgiving would be too close together and often people are traveling for it which might make participation low.
That sounds like a good idea!
11/01/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Starkiller87
I think it might be cool to incorporate the thanksgiving one with Eden Cooks, instead of a full on separate thanksgiving party.
I'd be happy to incorporate some Thanksgiving things into the Nov. Eden Cooks, if it's decided that's a pleasing idea. I haven't done any solid prepping in any direction yet (just testing-the-waters cooking of pasties/hot pockets)
11/01/2011
Total posts: 135
Unique posters: 11