Holiday Party Planning Committee Meeting - Tuesday, March 1st @ 7pm

  • Christmas shipping schedule
  • 20% OFF sitewide — Code: ENJOY20

Holiday Party Planning Committee Meeting - Tuesday, March 1st @ 7pm

DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
and the men of Eden modeling the candy bra?
Calendar! Calendar! Calendar!
03/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
You and Tim could have a contest where you both model it!
I'm in, where do I sign up.
03/01/2011
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
*COUGH*
I see you need some milk, you are suppose to chew your food before you swallow it sweetie
03/01/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by UrNaughtyaAngel
I see you need some milk, you are suppose to chew your food before you swallow it sweetie
Yeah, that must be it.
03/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
and the men of Eden modeling the candy bra?
Lol, I'll add it to the list.

The list so far:

- Give away Tenga Eggs and/or rabbit vibes
- Have some trivia/history on Easter, as well as some of the other holidays that occur around the same time
- A scavenger or treasure hunt, with clues being given out for a product (like find the vibe with the pink and green writing) or something like that, and whoever finds the most wins a prize
- There could be a small competition or contest to send in pictures of your toy dressed up like the Easter Bunny or posting pictures of toys or colored eggs hiding in plain sight
- Giving out riddles/clues for people to figure out which product we're talking about and the first person to link back to the right one wins a prize
- "Guess the product" with a close-up picture
- Painting body parts like Easter eggs
- The men of Eden modeling candy bras/bikinis

Anything else?
03/01/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
Welcome back.

"Taco Tuesdays", huh?
I never thought about that. I'll have to ask her whether "Taco Tuesdays" with her friends is a euphemism.
03/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Oops, wifey just got home from work. Gotta go! Had lots of fun!
Oh sure, things start getting hot and you run away and leave me to finish. This sounds familiar.

Take care.
03/01/2011
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Actually, now I'm back. The kids went downstairs, and I just found out my wife's important "meeting" is a "Taco Tuesdays" with her friends at a bar.
Welcome back sweetie. Sorry to hear that the "meeting" was not work related. But don't let that get you steaming your here having fun with us.
03/01/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I never thought about that. I'll have to ask her whether "Taco Tuesdays" with her friends is a euphemism.
Today's dirty euphemism is brought to you by the letters D and S
03/01/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
I'm in, where do I sign up.
Sigh. I suppose I could do a month. Fair warning, though, I don't trim the shrubbery.
03/01/2011
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Yes!

The list so far:

- Give away Tenga Eggs and/or rabbit vibes
- Have some trivia/history on Easter, as well as some of the other holidays that occur around the same time
- A scavenger or treasure hunt, with clues being given ...
Guess how many eggs or jellybean inside an egg
03/01/2011
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Yes!

The list so far:

- Give away Tenga Eggs and/or rabbit vibes
- Have some trivia/history on Easter, as well as some of the other holidays that occur around the same time
- A scavenger or treasure hunt, with clues being given ...
Guess how many eggs or jellybean inside an egg
03/01/2011
SexyTabby SexyTabby
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
*fanning myself*

Maybe we should have a Gentlemen in Candy Bras calendar made for the easter party?
lmao
03/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
Sigh. I suppose I could do a month. Fair warning, though, I don't trim the shrubbery.
So we'll have you be No-shave November?
03/01/2011
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
Calendar! Calendar! Calendar!
And you will be on the cover of it
03/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Lol, I'll add it to the list.

The list so far:

- Give away Tenga Eggs and/or rabbit vibes
- Have some trivia/history on Easter, as well as some of the other holidays that occur around the same time
- A scavenger or treasure ...
For the "Men of Eden modeling candy bras/bikinis" we could make it a guessing game, guess the guy.
03/01/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
So we'll have you be No-shave November?
CRACKING UP.
03/01/2011
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
Yeah, that must be it.
Yeah cause your not sick you would have no other reason to be coughing
03/01/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by UrNaughtyaAngel
And you will be on the cover of it
It wouldn't be proper to have a Diva on the cover of a Men In Bikinis calendar, now would it?
03/01/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
So we'll have you be No-shave November?
I'd have to pose with a Turkey I suppose? Would that violate the EF rules of sexualizing animals?
03/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by UrNaughtyaAngel
Guess how many eggs or jellybean inside an egg
See? I knew I was missing tons of stuff!

The list so far:

- Give away Tenga Eggs and/or rabbit vibes
- Have some trivia/history on Easter, as well as some of the other holidays that occur around the same time
- A scavenger or treasure hunt, with clues being given out for a product (like find the vibe with the pink and green writing) or something like that, and whoever finds the most wins a prize
- There could be a small competition or contest to send in pictures of your toy dressed up like the Easter Bunny or posting pictures of toys or colored eggs hiding in plain sight
- Giving out riddles/clues for people to figure out which product we're talking about and the first person to link back to the right one wins a prize
- "Guess the product" with a close-up picture
- Painting body parts like Easter eggs
- The men of Eden modeling candy bras/bikinis
- Guess how many: could be jellybeans in an egg or eggs in a basket

Can anybody think of anything else?
03/01/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I'd have to pose with a Turkey I suppose? Would that violate the EF rules of sexualizing animals?
You can use this inflatable turkey.
03/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
For the "Men of Eden modeling candy bras/bikinis" we could make it a guessing game, guess the guy.
Hah, that could be fun.
03/01/2011
ToyTimeTim ToyTimeTim
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
So we'll have you be No-shave November?
Could we get enough guys to do a whole calender?
03/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaccinium
I'd have to pose with a Turkey I suppose? Would that violate the EF rules of sexualizing animals?
Hmm, I suppose it would depend on what exactly you were doing with the turkey...
03/01/2011
DeliciousSurprise DeliciousSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hmm, I suppose it would depend on what exactly you were doing with the turkey...
And no, you could NOT hold it like a football.
03/01/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTimeTim
Could we get enough guys to do a whole calender?
I don't know. Get Kindred in and you each only have to pose for 4 separate pictures!
03/01/2011
SexyTabby SexyTabby
Quote:
Originally posted by Alys
and the men of Eden modeling the candy bra?
I like that one
03/01/2011
UrNaughtyaAngel UrNaughtyaAngel
Quote:
Originally posted by DeliciousSurprise
It wouldn't be proper to have a Diva on the cover of a Men In Bikinis calendar, now would it?
Oops my bad I saw you flirting w/ BBW sowwwyyy. And your right no Divas on the cover.
03/01/2011
Vaccinium Vaccinium
Quote:
Originally posted by Jul!a
Hmm, I suppose it would depend on what exactly you were doing with the turkey...
In that case, I could "pose" with an Easter lamb.....
03/01/2011
Total posts: 393
Unique posters: 19