#10YearsOfEden - Eden Celebrates Ten Years!

potstickers potstickers
Has the party started yet?
07/26/2012
BusyMe BusyMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Badass
Yep. we just comment on this thread. The idea was unusual to me at first too.
It so much fun... People post after you post and you get to read what everyone says.. It's like magic!
07/26/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by potstickers
Has the party started yet?
I'm here and you're here. That is started enough for me.
07/26/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by BusyMe
It so much fun... People post after you post and you get to read what everyone says.. It's like magic!
I know right. It's like... a magical internet party.
07/26/2012
Badass Badass
We're only 30 minutes away from all the fun now.
07/26/2012
MissAdara MissAdara
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
Just for shits and giggles, here's a snapshot of the EF homepage back in December 2002: link

... More
Haha wow that's cool, thanks!
07/26/2012
MissAdara MissAdara
Happy Burday!
07/26/2012
On The Real On The Real
Talk about timing, friend out of the blue decided to go see a movie... hopefully things are still going on when I get home...
Hope you guys have fun
07/26/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by Badass
We're only 30 minutes away from all the fun now.
10 more minutes!
07/26/2012
Mikemanz Mikemanz
checkin' in! when do we start?
07/26/2012
Gdom Gdom
There seem to be two discussion threads for the party: this one (link) and another one, also started by Gary (link).

Are both official? Will trivia, games, and prizes be happening in both or was one of the threads supposed to replace the other? Just want to check to make sure I'm in the right place!
07/26/2012
Badass Badass
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikemanz
checkin' in! when do we start?
7 more minutes!
07/26/2012
Mikemanz Mikemanz
Quote:
Originally posted by Gdom
There seem to be two discussion threads for the party: this one (link) and another one, also started by Gary (link).

Are both official? Will trivia, games, and prizes be happening in both or was one of the threads supposed to replace the ... More
looks like both threads are the same (?)
07/26/2012
Samantha Samantha
yay eden parties!
07/26/2012
Badass Badass
Guys, this is the wrong one!! If you read this go here!
link
07/26/2012
Mikemanz Mikemanz
Quote:
Originally posted by Samantha
yay eden parties!
07/26/2012
Southernbelle83 Southernbelle83
Hey chica!!! 2 mins left to go!!!
07/26/2012
Rory Rory
TIC TIC TIC NOW?
07/26/2012
RomanticGoth RomanticGoth
Yay! Hi everyone!
07/26/2012
Rory Rory
Ok then HAPPY 10th Anniversary Edenfantasys.com!!!!!! !!!!!!
07/26/2012
Shadow0990 Shadow0990
Hi all!! Congrats Eden on 10 years! Woot! Thats awesome!!
07/26/2012
BusyMe BusyMe
Quote:
Originally posted by Badass
I'm here and you're here. That is started enough for me.
Party!!~~~~~~~
07/26/2012
Katelyn Katelyn
Party!
07/26/2012
BusyMe BusyMe
if you were going to make your own party what kind of party would it be.... Mine would be ...

Food Sex!!~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ Im such a perv
07/26/2012
Rory Rory
Quite party!
07/26/2012
Edeneve Edeneve
Quote:
Originally posted by BusyMe
It so much fun... People post after you post and you get to read what everyone says.. It's like magic!
hi, so where does EF post the activies actually happening?
07/26/2012
ss143 ss143
Congrats eden fantasy
07/26/2012
RomanticGoth RomanticGoth
Quote:
Originally posted by Edeneve
hi, so where does EF post the activies actually happening?
Good question!
07/26/2012
ss143 ss143
everyone seems to be here link
07/26/2012
Rory Rory
If you're here go to link
07/26/2012
Total posts: 310
Unique posters: 223