Second Annual Holiday Party! Thursday, December 29th @ 7pm EST

wrmbreze wrmbreze
Quote:
Originally posted by geliebt
Well... bacon bits, I guess XD
12/29/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Hot 'N Sexy TexasMama
And my bunny who stole my Ami ball that fell on the floor and tried to hide it behind the hay bale!
taht is too cute. i jmiss my bunnies.
12/29/2011
Vanille Vanille
Alright Girls Who Bite calls. Going to get some reading done.
12/29/2011
Antipova Antipova
Hey Sam! That wasn't really the first export of American furs... because the French captured the ship and stole the cargo! It was the first seizure of American furs.
12/29/2011
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by annielou
I have a fabulous recipe for bacon wrapped meatloaf, got it off the pioneer woman website. We love it!!!
Something I am going to have to get the recipe for and try yum!
12/29/2011
geliebt geliebt
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanille
Alright Girls Who Bite calls. Going to get some reading done.
Enjoy! Have a lovely evening
12/29/2011
Do-Re-Mi Do-Re-Mi
All this talk about food is making me hungry.
12/29/2011
SaMiKaY SaMiKaY
Quote:
Originally posted by Valentinka
Don't know I've never though it's bad in any way I bake with both margarine and butter occasionally and don't really feel much difference, though for some things (like cookies) butter is definitely better. But I buy some special ... More
I use butter flavored crisco for my cookies. It's my great gramma's recipe!
12/29/2011
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by Do-Re-Mi
All this talk about food is making me hungry.
Me too and I just ate not to long ago.
12/29/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by Valentinka
Don't know I've never though it's bad in any way I bake with both margarine and butter occasionally and don't really feel much difference, though for some things (like cookies) butter is definitely better. But I buy some special ... More
I think butter has much better flavor... but I'm probably biased, I have a lot of friends with dairy roots.
12/29/2011
geliebt geliebt
Quote:
Originally posted by Do-Re-Mi
All this talk about food is making me hungry.
I'm glad I ate beforehand. Saved me from craving chinese food and bacon... I'll have to remember that for next time! Or have a snack handy!
12/29/2011
annielou annielou
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Something I am going to have to get the recipe for and try yum!
It is a must try...we actually fight over the leftovers and that is very unusal for this house.
12/29/2011
SaMiKaY SaMiKaY
Quote:
Originally posted by Do-Re-Mi
All this talk about food is making me hungry.
Same here!
12/29/2011
Antipova Antipova
Quote:
Originally posted by SaMiKaY
I use butter flavored crisco for my cookies. It's my great gramma's recipe!
Your great grandma was baking after WWII? My great grandma's recipes are all oil or butter.
12/29/2011
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by annielou
It is a must try...we actually fight over the leftovers and that is very unusal for this house.
Oh wow then it must be good.
12/29/2011
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by Kindred
I'm well, thanks for asking. Still enjoying your Zeppelin? I'm still jealous!
The cats spend more time on it than we do! Matter of fact, they're sleeping on it right now. But when we do use it, it is phenomenal. I love sitting on it to play PS3. When I have time.
12/29/2011
Do-Re-Mi Do-Re-Mi
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Me too and I just ate not to long ago.
Same here. I ate like 2 hours ago but this conversation is making me want some type of meat wrapped in bacon. Haha.
12/29/2011
SweetSurprise SweetSurprise
Quote:
Originally posted by annielou
I have a fabulous recipe for bacon wrapped meatloaf, got it off the pioneer woman website. We love it!!!
I love some of the pioneer woman recipes!
12/29/2011
aliceinthehole aliceinthehole
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Hey Sam! That wasn't really the first export of American furs... because the French captured the ship and stole the cargo! It was the first seizure of American furs.
you just saved our asses should we ever be on jeopardy.
12/29/2011
SaMiKaY SaMiKaY
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Your great grandma was baking after WWII? My great grandma's recipes are all oil or butter.
She was baking until the day before she passed away 2 years ago. =) Taught me everything I know! She's the reason I went to pastry school
12/29/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by SaMiKaY
Chocolate covered bacon is quite delicious...
That does sound delicious!
12/29/2011
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by Do-Re-Mi
Same here. I ate like 2 hours ago but this conversation is making me want some type of meat wrapped in bacon. Haha.
Heck yea me too I made nachos with hamburg and ate a lot. But for some reason this talk of Chinese and bacon is making want it. The rest of the bacon I have my son will kill me it is his lol.
12/29/2011
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Me too!


Also, hi Rayne!
Hey lady! How's it going?
12/29/2011
annielou annielou
Quote:
Originally posted by SweetSurprise
I love some of the pioneer woman recipes!
i don't think i have had a recipe from her site that I have not liked.....all of it is good!
12/29/2011
Jul!a Jul!a
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
Hey Sam! That wasn't really the first export of American furs... because the French captured the ship and stole the cargo! It was the first seizure of American furs.
Oh! Then I am wrong! Thanks for correcting me
12/29/2011
Rayne Millaray Rayne Millaray
Quote:
Originally posted by Antipova
I tried it once, with my hair tightly braided and out of the way! It went pretty well, actually. I made saffron buns, too, and they were taaaaaasty.
I made saffron buns, too! Delicious.
12/29/2011
Do-Re-Mi Do-Re-Mi
Quote:
Originally posted by PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Heck yea me too I made nachos with hamburg and ate a lot. But for some reason this talk of Chinese and bacon is making want it. The rest of the bacon I have my son will kill me it is his lol.
I think the last of the bacon in our house was eaten yesterday for breakfast
12/29/2011
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Guess I go get me some PB and J crackers cuz it is late and I don't want to eat anything to heavy. Brb
12/29/2011
geliebt geliebt
Quote:
Originally posted by Rayne Millaray
I made saffron buns, too! Delicious.
Yummmmmmm!
12/29/2011
PeaceToTheMiddleEast PeaceToTheMiddleEast
Quote:
Originally posted by Do-Re-Mi
I think the last of the bacon in our house was eaten yesterday for breakfast
U know a Blt even sounds good right about now lol, but I have tomato and no lettuce so that won't help.
12/29/2011
Total posts: 1133
Unique posters: 46